•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 I couldnt stop laughing seeing DMG forum  ranking , seems like all the people who made this forum exciting have all left the place. The only people left are the "forever" camp lol.
Originally posted by -winter-

I couldnt stop laughing seeing DMG forum  ranking , seems like all the people who made this forum exciting have all left the place. The only people left are the "forever" camp lol.

winter summer spring or autumn whatever you are

if u wana laugh , then go check out scenes of your favourite character .. Girls leaving him everytime would make you laugh

also if u wana really laugh then watch your favourite dancing on munnie badnaam howe song with LOVE OF HIS LIFE😍

anyways this forum is still pretty active as who cares if 2 percent population went to BHPH forum
Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago
The show ended, so its not being ranked...get ur facts rite before u make stupid posts

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

winter summer spring or autumn whatever you are

if u wana laugh , then go check out scenes of your favourite character .. Girls leaving him everytime would make you laugh

also if u wana really laugh then watch your favourite dancing on munnie badnaam howe song with LOVE OF HIS LIFE😍

anyways this forum is still pretty active as who cares if 2 percent population went to BHPH forum

So called 'forever number 1' & phamess actor (KSG) is yet to get employement🤣.

Edited by takeitezy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by takeitezy

So called 'forever number 1' & phamess actor (KSG) is yet to get employement🤣.

yes he has enough bank balance to remain unemployed..unlike some other poor actors who have to take side roles in every other show in other to feed them self and their barbie like body😆
Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago
Sweetheart, I'm seeing your comments all over the forum and I am not liking it and pretty sure that a LOT of people like me, are not liking it too so I would appriciate if you either write good posts instead of bashing or just leave the forum. Both options are available and in front of you. If you hate DMG so much, stop thinking about it and move on because DMG is not there right now. Just to remind you, this forum is here to talk about DMG respectfully in any point of view and I think everyone can control what they post. Kthanks. Btw, if you have not checked, none of the shows that are off air have a ranking. As per for the huge fanbase, yes DMG does have a big fanbase which can be explained if you looked that when the show was on air, DMG was always on the TOP 10 after establishing itself.Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 13 years ago
Uhhh...

1. DMG has ended (I hope you knew that atleast) and therefore it has been removed from the ranking system.

2. Try to get your facts right the next time...although I truly hope there will not be a next time but if there is, then dont worry - I am sure you will find people willing to correct you although it is quite a tedious task.

Cheers.
*Moderators Note: Locking topic. Unnecessarily riling members against each other over assumptions*