Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

What happened to the Maha Episode Star Plus? (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_kriya

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I haven't watched the maha yet but are you guys saying it wasn't even maha episode?ShockedOuch

Ridhi did tweet saying they have been shooting for over 24hrs and now will be shooting more!...I don't get it , where is the footage?

In fact this is not the first time she tweeted about all night shoots, 24 hours shoots...but her scenes aren't that long....maybe something is wrong, like they don't have enough banked episode??....this is terrible these overworked actors wil soon lose all interest in what they are doing and it will show!!

Could anyone who watched it give a brief recap of what was actually shown in that 30min please?..much appreciated.Smile
twitter or FB.....do gv me her twitter name plzz....

twitter....twitter.com/dancingmyway

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
@ darlunia
i knw its da channel who decides...n star plus is known to screw up its shows big time... dis is nt da first time SP has done dis type of stupidity.....

Edited by tarini23 - 19 December 2010 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Jaya, i haven't seen the episode but from your post it seems SP has screwed up once again! Maryada was that one show on SP which was untouched mainly because of it's timings!! I have many hopes with Maryada, let them fix whatever differences they have as the show has a lot of potential!

Even in the promo, the first bit of the marriage scenes were taken from Vidya's sindhoori night and the remaining where Priya  dances was new!

i will see the episode and comment further!

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasrana

i think they might have changed the track of devyani finding out about priya.  So they may be working on that.   I hope that is the case.

@Kasrana...that track is still the plan...not changed! 

Kai.

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
ok, i noticed 1 -2 days back many of the indian television shows / serials episodes that were uploaded on u-tube are deleted!!! i can't find any old maryada episodes!

BheegiBasanti

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Manal...not PH CVs chica...they worked on an hour long episode. This was the channel decision/issue!

@Tara_Kriya...Ridhi's twitter name is Dancingmyway

thnks....
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i saw the episode and yes the whole purpose of having this 'maha' episode wasn't served!
i just skipped the first 15 minutes which were repeat of friday's epi.
nevertheless, atleast there was flow in the story, it picked up from friday's ending!
my take on the episode:

- it was a relief that bhua had no bad intentions, she is naive and doesn't think twice before what she says!
-bhauji Devyani conversation was good, he knows her too well. I just get a little irritated with the usage of the word 'maryada' too often! Devyani is on the mission to find out about Priya's past and i think she will succeed.
-hmmmm adi is back,(i thnk Raqesh recovered from his fever his voice is back) AdiYa scenes were fine but if it was food indeed he shdn't have thrown the bags on the bed!!
-Gaurav's dose to imli to mind her own business!!PartyPartyfinally some1 had the guts the shut up the maid.
-Gaurav looking for vidya!! i didn't quite get why is he so bothered about vidya?? He doesn't love her it's just a friendship that they share, why so much of concern. vidya on the other hand is confusing too, just bcoz gaurav didn't hear her sing she get's upset!Ermm
-Uttara randomly bringing Tara's topic to Devyani didt seem forced. She is never shown to be worried abt her daughter unless when she receives her calls??!!Confused
-vidya's nani was kool, i loved her question to gaurav Thumbs Up
-Devyani bhua conversation was expected, i was hoping Bhua would be more careful with what she says alas!! nothing but a blabber mouth!

overall, the episode was average, nothing much happened.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashDreamygal301-SMay31-BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index