Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

What happened to the Maha Episode Star Plus?

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Star Plus,

I hope you are reading this! What happened to the promised 1-hour Maha Episode? We got 30 minutes of Friday's episode as a repeat and 30 mins of the new episode. The lack of precaps and the abrupt ending...everything clearly indicated that the production house and creative team did not intend for only 30 minutes to be shown by itself...as a standalone episode. So why did you not telecast what they shot and worked on? As loyal viewers of this show, WE DESERVE BETTER!

All,

Can you please express your feelings as well on Star Plus's and the Maryaada page? 

This sort of channel interference is not acceptable! We are trying so hard to spread word about this show we love and they are screwing it up!

Cheers,
Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 19 December 2010 at 9:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sihunazbanSunriseGreenpriyankumupalradtSuhaniSoniaMillerrr88nidhi2013Kai.Dreamygal301-x-Reshu-x-KriYaansh....Manal.

tarini23 Senior Member
tarini23
tarini23

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
dis ws da worst maha episode ever.... i mean it ws only a 30 mins episode.. then it ws better they did'nt have a maha episode than rather such a lame one.... really disappointing....Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radtnidhi2013

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
@Tarini....this was a big time mess up by Star Plus! The series team (Production House, creative team & actors) worked really hard on an hour-long episode! What is finally telecast is always a channel decision and they screwed up! Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.-x-Reshu-x-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I haven't watched the maha yet but are you guys saying it wasn't even maha episode?ShockedOuch

Ridhi did tweet saying they have been shooting for over 24hrs and now will be shooting more!...I don't get it , where is the footage?

In fact this is not the first time she tweeted about all night shoots, 24 hours shoots...but her scenes aren't that long....maybe something is wrong, like they don't have enough banked episode??....this is terrible these overworked actors wil soon lose all interest in what they are doing and it will show!!

Could anyone who watched it give a brief recap of what was actually shown in that 30min please?..much appreciated.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88-x-Reshu-x-KriYaansh...

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I haven't watched the maha yet but are you guys saying it wasn't even maha episode?ShockedOuch

Ridhi did tweet saying they have been shooting for over 24hrs and now will be shooting more!...I don't get it , where is the footage?

In fact this is not the first time she tweeted about all night shoots, 24 hours shoots...but her scenes aren't that long....maybe something is wrong, like they don't have enough banked episode??....this is terrible these overworked actors wil soon lose all interest in what they are doing and it will show!!

Could anyone who watched it give a brief recap of what was actually shown in that 30min please?..much appreciated.Smile
twitter or FB.....do gv me her twitter name plzz....
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Ufff this is wah happen when u trust some1 Angry
i mean i should have learnt ma lesson wid Geet Angry !!
this is wah happened when we start xpectin alot frm CV's Angry !!
we praised thm alot cuz of last Maha epi ! n now this is wah we get Angry !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Manal...not PH CVs chica...they worked on an hour long episode. This was the channel decision/issue!

@Tara_Kriya...Ridhi's twitter name is Dancingmyway

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i think they might have changed the track of devyani finding out about priya.  So they may be working on that.   I hope that is the case.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index