Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take - To Be or Not to Be..... (Page 6)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@TB: Is it Pune or Lonavala??? Uff one more confusion!!! Go to Lonavla dudes, Pune is not honeymoon locale- all bhid bhad and shopping markets and you don't even get auto-taxi easily... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Pawana Lake which is a nice spot for Honeymoon..It is close to Lonawala..

--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Have you been to Lonavla Varsha Di?

How it it? I have been to mahabaleshwar, gone to Lonavala when I was very little and now I don't remember much of it.

Why are they not going to Mahabaleshwar? That was where they had planned to go first time round, right? Then they should go there na, in memory of old days...LOL.... and complete their incomplete tasks from first marriage.Wink

--Hope--

toothbrush13 IF-Dazzler
toothbrush13
toothbrush13

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Nikita:

Originally posted by TellyBuzz Article

"There will be some great romantic scenes shot between the couple and the viewers will get what they exactly wanted. The unit is all set to go to Pune to shoot the honey moon sequence. The makers plan to incoporate the essence of Pune and its beautiful locales in the shoot", adds source.

We contacted Ankita Lokhande who confirmed, "Yes, tomorrow we will leave for Pune as our honeymoon shoot will be shot there."

That's what the TellyBuzz article said, but I know another one read Lonavla.  I guess we won't know until we see it.  What I can tell you is that the promo for it has been shot in a generic BT set that resembled the Walia house from Kasamh Se.  LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayika--Hope--nikitagmc

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Have you been to Lonavla Varsha Di?

How it it? I have been to mahabaleshwar, gone to Lonavala when I was very little and now I don't remember much of it.

Why are they not going to Mahabaleshwar? That was where they had planned to go first time round, right? Then they should go there na, in memory of old days...LOL.... and complete their incomplete tasks from first marriage.Wink

I have been to Matheran & Pune numerous time..2008 we went to Pawna lake it is on the way to Pune past Lonawala...Lots of celebs have lake front properties there..We drove thru Lonawala to pick up chiki ETC so have not seen it...My hubby has been to Mahabaleshwar, Lonawala and  Khandala...But together we were Matheran couple..

I am sure Mahabaleshwar is still beutiful and they should complete their task there itself..Big smile

I want to go to Ratnagiri where we have a friend who we went to SO. Africa with...He has CO which grows mangoes and is a big distributor...I want to see Maharashtra my birth State  Embarrassed As much as I can...I have not even been to Nasik yet Cry  So much to see..

--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
@Varsha Di: And I always thought you were Gujrati..Shocked
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Varsha Di: And I always thought you were Gujrati..Shocked

Are Doc I am Gujarati...Gujarati speaking Maharashtrians Big smile  MI mumbai chi mulgi na...

Marathi Manus are my family Embarrassed

gaayika

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
HopeClap

most definitely, not to be.

when the show started out, i liked the character for the mere fact that she was devoted to her parents.  She provided a sense of strenght, which made that character so attractive.  She had a calm demeanor and the ability to work out problems.  For example, helping her friend out who was in love with Ajit. 

Then she married Mannu and lost all her sensibility, and everyone around her failed her at each phase.  She transitioned from a person who empowered others by helping them to a person who only babies them and makes them weak....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaLuvSSeverDabulls23

Go to top