Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take - To Be or Not to Be..... (Page 2)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
First of all Hope, Kudos for writing such an impartial and honest assessment. I absolutely loved it and I completely agree with it.

You have basically written down all the areas where I found Archana disappointing- time and again.

Thankyou so much- I am going to keep it as a check list as to what I have to NOT include in my FF Archana. LOL

I would just like to add one more point to your post where I found Archana terrible- when she defended Manav's engagement with Shravani in front of the chawl girls.It was bigamy and she defended it. When the chawl people rightly wanted to boycott the Deshmukh family, she convinced them to accept.Dead

It was SICK.

The most disappointing thing is that the character doesn't seem to learn at all. It has not shown much groW*H as such. We didn't see her becoming stronger with time, realising the need to become financially independent, standing for husband in the right way, creating a balance between mayka and sasural and learning to please people on both sides- and most importantly, making sure that her husband got the respect from her mayka that he truly deserved. These were things I had waited to see patiently. Here I was very disappointed.

Oh well, back to my FF....Smile

By the way Hope, if you are not very busy, would you care to write a similar assessment on Manav??? I would like to read it, really. Only if it is not a problem.Smile

Edited by nikitagmc - 19 December 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

saw that joke just now ...Horrible and very crass...specially tht song that manav was singing ..How can they do this in a family award function ...Poor Sushant ...

That SR wala joke with Savita's Atma? I found it funny in the beginning, but later I felt awkward and went away.Big smile See I'm such a nice bholu girl.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Superb post Hopester...Agree on all point...

My post on last friday's episode mentioned on how she enables people...Even Manav right now..

None of the characters are nomal or on a realistic bases...Dunno what Indain janta likes torturing MIL-SIL, Submissive DIL, Lallu Sons, Abusive husbands???

Mahanta, Sati Savitri, Balidaan, bring more TRP than some one having self esteem, respect, confidence, fair or more balanced personality...

CVs need big time training in Sopa Opera script writing 101...

BTW Archu character is not a role model to any young woman of this century...May be my grandma ormom's generation was raised this way but no more.....Thumbs Down

I dont have a daughter but no way my daughter would be raised to act this way...

Niki excellent point on Archu supporting bigomy abt Manav-Shrav's marriage...That was the most disgusting thing a wife can support...Shocked  What type of a woman would give her husband away  on a silver platter and than tell her u can have him but I will always have his love-heart Confused

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 December 2010 at 11:33am

LuvSSever--Hope--Tanyaz

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Brilliant Post Hope Clap
 I am glad you wrote what ever i have been feeling for so long.. i have never pitied archu.. bcos 1 mistake is forgivable, 2 is tolerable.. but this women had taken 1 bad decision after another and still gives advice as if she has been never wrong in life...  i am currently bored of the archu-manv romance.. the weak, tyaag bhav is getting on the nerves.. why does she let manav go out of the house while she gathers her strength .. bcos of her manav is being taking in so many insults...
she really shld gather her thoughts and become more focussed and strong... otherwise i really worry for her children.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--shermaTanyaz

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Fab analysis on Archana, Hope! Im wid Nicki. I'd lyk to read about Manav too. :)

Tanya di, I agree. Archana is obsessed wid Manav. She'll be so happy if she gets to stay at her house wid Manav doing nothing. She wants Manav to be wid her 24/7. Bas!
Wt sort of love is this? Atleast Manav is more balanced in love.

Arrey he's ur hubby! thoda haq jatao! Which man will not take u for granted if ur gonna act this way?!
He's slow in his head. Giv him some advices for his proffession. Guide him! B strict wid him wenever he's wrong or dont treat u nice.
Ur called his life partner for a reason!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Fab analysis on Archana, Hope! Im wid Nicki. I'd lyk to read about Manav too. :)

Wt sort of love is this? Atleast Manav is more balanced in love.

Yay Dew! Lets pester Hope togetherWink

I agree with your second line. Manav is certainly more balanced in love. I don't know if you read that particular post of mine (it was a long one) where I explained that Manav is a practical lover- he loves and gives as much as he can, but he doesn't cross a line.

Edited by nikitagmc - 19 December 2010 at 12:10pm

dew_drop--Hope--sherma

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Hope! I will reply if I get time todayOuch I agree with Niki that u shud write something like this for Manav tooSmile

I read all ur posts but dont get time to replyEmbarrassed So I wana tell u that I love them and uHug

--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@Hope: Just now read an old thread of yours. How is everyone in your family now- recovered????

--Hope--

Go to top