Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Hope: Just now read an old thread of yours. How is everyone in your family now- recovered????

son seems better.

I am still suffering from all the barfing yesterday

Uff it has not been so bad since I had mornign sickness with the boys
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope, santa ne teri sunli! Their SR is gonna take place wid Manav telling Archu, "come let's become one" on dec 24 πŸ˜†

Nicky I read ur post and ur bang on about Manav being a practical lover. He's a no nonsense guy. Archana is stuck in her fairy tale and denies to come out.Edited by dew_drop - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Hope Di. 😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hope di,what happened,just now read nikki's post about your health.

Feeling better now?Take care di.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay, this is no advertising, but there's a little romantic scene on page 15 of ROTW thread- was a question by Bonne.

Go read it if you want to.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hope Di,Again an excellent analysis on the character Archana. πŸ‘

I Love archu,No two thought about it. I found her adorable many times ,and mainly as you said,a greater part is because of Ankita. Though being an archu fan, have to accept that you have stated very well,all the weakness of  her and her traits which are irritating some times. Here also no two thought about it. Agree with what you have said.

Even I am waiting to see her strong and confident,so that her undying love for her husband become a strength for both of them and become a bliss in their life. I too believe that only when you are strong and sensible you can keep your loved ones happy and contented. Loving them selflessly alone will not be enough in real life. so I wish my archu to change herself atleast for manav sake(because she will do anything only for him na).

I too would have been so happy,if for once she stand for herself and then manav(others have mouth to give voice for them,so first you voice for yourself and then for your loved ones).so here,waiting for my lovable archu to be redeemed as you said. And for once seeing her stand against that evil manju and savita for herself.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: umayal

Hope Di,Again an excellent analysis on the character Archana. πŸ‘

I Love archu,No two thought about it. I found her adorable many times ,and mainly as you said,a greater part is because of Ankita. Though being an archu fan, have to accept that you have stated very well,all the weakness of  her and her traits which are irritating some times. Here also no two thought about it. Agree with what you have said.

Even I am waiting to see her strong and confident,so that her undying love for her husband become a strength for both of them and become a bliss in their life. I too believe that only when you are strong and sensible you can keep your loved ones happy and contented. Loving them selflessly alone will not be enough in real life. so I wish my archu to change herself atleast for manav sake(because she will do anything only for him na).

I too would have been so happy,if for once she stand for herself and then manav(others have mouth to give voice for them,so first you voice for yourself and then for your loved ones).so here,waiting for my lovable archu to be redeemed as you said. And for once seeing her stand against that evil manju and savita for herself.

ok my dear umi.

you tell me honey. I laid outthe negatives . you lay out the positives.

tell me why you love her so muchπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I want to know why archu fans love her
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
spot on analysis. I'm still an archana fan tho! initially i saw her as a woman who accepted the hand she was dealt and just rolled w/ it and and managed to find her own happiness in life... but as the show progressed she began making so many avoidable mistakes that she frustrated me. Kind of like that old friend who's basic nature u love, but who does idiotic things to irritate u, lol. I dont see her as a victim of destiny anymore, she turned into an enabler as u said. When she returned frm the 1yr training, we had a glimpse into a fierce, driven intelligent woman, but that was lost fast and she soon was back to her ways... Then when the arman reunion finally came, i thought great, now we'll get to see a "we take crap from no one" "we live life our way" arman (esp from what the promo had shown)... but no!! Archana is back to square 1. Post reunion was the perfect opportunity to present a new, strong arman, but instead we got lallu and lalli no. 1...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hope Di, I am not too good in putting forth my points.Neither I know whether I will be able to write exactly what I feel about archu.

Because I started Liking her by seeing the beginning epi's ,seeing the lovable daughter and later a lovable wife with certain insecurites,usually a newly bride will have.And then she came as a Girl with an undying love for her husband(though seems crazy sometimes and due to that made mistakes)and with a strong will to fight and safeguard her loved ones(how hard it may be.But at the same time she didn't fight for herself,that's where she was weak).I liked her with the flaws she have as you said.

And mainly as  you said,I have quoted,A major and second-most and now sole reason is ANKITA. first started seeing PR because of archu then now it has become because of ANKI.

"Ankita Lokhande is a pretty girl and a talented actress ,that it is entirely her efforts and presence that has made a weak character like Archana lovable for so many"

Anyways,I will state why I like her in simple sentences though I dont know whether it is common for all archu fans or whether I put everything about her,I may lack some,ask other archu fans too,

1.Her Unwavering love.
2.She is a soul with a Good heart -Honest one.
3.Her wish and will of safeguarding her Loved ones,how hard it may be and whatever may come her way,she is sticked to it and tries hard(Di, I said wish and will and tries,because I know she was not good in executing her intention well.That's were she has to learn.But atlast her intentions are good).
4.So yes,a person with always good intentions
5.A person with good characters.
6.And as you said,a good home maker,cook and a charming one.

Firstly,she impressed me as a good daughter,a one who cares about their happiness alone,Di,though we should love ourself,when we do or sacrifice something for our parents,then to see the happiness on their face and the pride and proud we make them feel is too good.so as First impression is best,she impressed me alot at first itself.

This is a fictional character,so though it lacks reality in most terms,as a character I like archu a lot. and as its a character,it depends on CV's who were butchering it and keeping it inconsistent.

Though she had flaws,Isn't she a lovable one??😊.I find her so
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaara10

spot on analysis. I'm still an archana fan tho! initially i saw her as a woman who accepted the hand she was dealt and just rolled w/ it and and managed to find her own happiness in life... but as the show progressed she began making so many avoidable mistakes that she frustrated me. Kind of like that old friend who's basic nature u love, but who does idiotic things to irritate u, lol. I dont see her as a victim of destiny anymore, she turned into an enabler as u said. When she returned frm the 1yr training, we had a glimpse into a fierce, driven intelligent woman, but that was lost fast and she soon was back to her ways... Then when the arman reunion finally came, i thought great, now we'll get to see a "we take crap from no one" "we live life our way" arman (esp from what the promo had shown)... but no!! Archana is back to square 1. Post reunion was the perfect opportunity to present a new, strong arman, but instead we got lallu and lalli no. 1...

I too saw her as a bechari in the beginning of hte show.

I did not like how she was rejected repeatedly for her lack of education.

I know some one who was also repeatedly rejected for reasons out of their control and so that phase of her life struck a chord with me.

hope after the SR she and he get bolder