Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

SIZZLING JERAN Dance in Tellys....VID added (Page 6)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
JeRan looked really good but the choreography was REALLY bad!

But still...JeRan looked really nice! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

juhi-ARs.angel

BaaaZiGaR IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
dat performnc of jeran ws jst amazing......ohhhhhh im in jeran's heaven!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming
honestly fr  me it ws jst da bstest perf ever.....caz jeran wer sooooooooooo CLOSE n soooooooo COMFORTABLE.........Blushing Blushing
ma onli focus wer jeran n dere chemistry.......nothing else!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by docnuss - 20 December 2010 at 2:15am
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
jeRan has awesome chemitry.it can'tb denied..but sad thing is that PPL never use their chemistry properly........
i saw many couples's lifting scene.but JeRan's lift is totally different.it's always pleasure to watch........
Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
For me............JERAN perfomance was just amazing........the perfomance was the most hottest,passionate,sexiest perf on any award function......m totally speachless........m nt able to find words to describe abt this.........they r looked so hawwwwwwwwwwttttttttttt............m totally dead..............
Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

Originally posted by aquarius16

Originally posted by Puja1308

1stly...both Wahi and Jenni lukd awesome...

Especially Wahi...he was hot cute sweet!!Hug

bt their dance ws jst nt gud enuf....n ds tym it ws Jenni's folt rele!!

she ws settng her locks...smiling vry casually...no passion wt so eva fr d romantic song......as if she ws practising!!!!

n wahi on d othr side...ws tryng his best 2 luk intense fr d kind of song dat Iktara is!!

bt 2day their chemistry jst ddnt work....n d perfrmnce ws lukng vry bad!!

dts y it had 2 b morphed n all....of all d perfrmnces...it had d mst light effcts....n black n white effcts...

n mostly Kavita ws shown singing rather dan shwng dem dance!

bt fr Arhaan Behl n Pooja,...well it ws mstly dem...!!

in 1 word....BAD!!

Hmm, I mostly agree but I feel both had their faults. You have to give them both credit for trying as they really did but they looked kind of nervous and like they didn't really want to do it. But jenny's expression did look more fake and and she looked kinda apprehensive. I think it's due to the fact that they don't know each other well enough to have done a such a big performance and their 'chemistry' never really worked which is why they weren't so popular.

They didnt look as if they didnt wanna do it..thtz plain absurd..they were not forced to performConfused...choregraphy was plain stupid n both the actors tried their best to act accordingly///both looked confused as to why the stps were wso silly! n dnt temme they dnt know each other well .thtz laughable!!n about their chemistry not working thtz preposterous too!coz if tey didnt click for many they wdnt have been performing in such a 'big' award show...n dmg wudnt have closed shop if this couple was so unpopular.

the choreographer sucked n the editing spoilt it but jeran chemistry is sizzling as eva!

You're misunderstanding me-they didn't want to do it because the steps were really weird which is basically what you said. And i've seen some unpopular couples dance in awards show in the past like ambar-sarla. DMG closed shop because of the s---r track as so many people left the show because of it.

Aquarius18 IF-Stunnerz
Aquarius18
Aquarius18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeran

Originally posted by aquarius16

Originally posted by Puja1308

1stly...both Wahi and Jenni lukd awesome...

Especially Wahi...he was hot cute sweet!!Hug

bt their dance ws jst nt gud enuf....n ds tym it ws Jenni's folt rele!!

she ws settng her locks...smiling vry casually...no passion wt so eva fr d romantic song......as if she ws practising!!!!

n wahi on d othr side...ws tryng his best 2 luk intense fr d kind of song dat Iktara is!!

bt 2day their chemistry jst ddnt work....n d perfrmnce ws lukng vry bad!!

dts y it had 2 b morphed n all....of all d perfrmnces...it had d mst light effcts....n black n white effcts...

n mostly Kavita ws shown singing rather dan shwng dem dance!

bt fr Arhaan Behl n Pooja,...well it ws mstly dem...!!

in 1 word....BAD!!

Hmm, I mostly agree but I feel both had their faults. You have to give them both credit for trying as they really did but they looked kind of nervous and like they didn't really want to do it. But jenny's expression did look more fake and she looked kinda apprehensive. I think it's due to the fact that they don't know each other well enough to have done a such a big performance and their 'chemistry' never really worked which is why they weren't so popular.
well..not really...they gave their best....and it was superb!!..JeRan Rocks!!..and I think you guys don't know them very well n for your kind information everyone knows that they are very good friends and comfortable with each other. So watch the show again!!

I know they're good friends, but I remember Jenny saying during s---r time how she had to do some scenes against her will. Just because they're friends doesn't mean that they'll find stuff like that okay.

Go to top