India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

mora piya ARHAAN mora dil legaya

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
 MORA PIYA MORA DIL LE GAYA .................................Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
OMGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG ARHAANNN WAS LOOKINGG TERRIFIC ............................
SURBHI KA PIYA ARHAANN USKA DIL LEGAYA BEY .............................. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
what an ambience arhaannn and pooja created on the stage was awesumeeeee ............and the song was so beautifulllll.Tongue Clap. Embarrassed.Embarrassed............................
ARHAANNN YOU MADE ME FAINT................
i have an exam tomorow but i couldnt help myself from making this topic ..........after so much time i m starting a topic.......kya karun .....arhaaaaaannnnn mora piya mora dil legaya..............Embarrassed
arhannnn in purple sherwani was looking so handsumeee .the purple colour suits him so much ....and his stubble awwwwww he was lookinggggg so cutee and hotttttt Embarrassed...his dance was so gracefullll ...........and the lift he did with so much ease ..........and arhaaannnnn kya jaado chala diya .........i m still in arhaannn la la la world ...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed he was lookingg so romanticccc ...........he was so completely lost in the dance ....lubb yaEmbarrassed
and in the end when arhaann lifted pooja in his arms was so beautifullll........although surbhi was bit jealous also............
ARHAANNNNN LUBBB UUUUUUUUUUU
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MORA PIYAEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edited by surbhisachwani - 19 December 2010 at 8:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyarockxsujal777LadyRoseElvira22ArjaAddictdhakarnpiyarapiyaricarisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i agree wid u shurbi he was so terrific and romantic and pooja was also  too good Thumbs Up bt what to say about arhaan he is the jaan of the performance i loved the part where she touches his faceHeart and second when arhaan lifts her in his arms was so romantic and lovelyHug not only u and me bt arhaina and neechu may be fainted after seeing this performance i,m right naWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
YEAH....................He is sooooooooo like krishna................cute and ruthless................. he sets the screen on fire, makes us drop dead with his carisma and go on about his business as if nothing happened................... brutal...................EmbarrassedWink LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal777abcd2---Yemi---piyarapiyari

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

i agree wid u shurbi he was so terrific and romantic and pooja was also  too good Thumbs Up bt what to say about arhaan he is the jaan of the performance i loved the part where she touches his faceHeart and second when arhaan lifts her in his arms was so romantic and lovelyHug not only u and me bt arhaina and neechu may be fainted after seeing this performance i,m right naWink
yehhhhhh arhaannnn was the jaan of the performanceeee ...............all his steps were so intenseee .romanticc ..rockingggg muahhhhhhhh.Embarrassed...............i lubbed the entirre act.i didnt even blink my eyes for onceEmbarrassed.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed...........yeahhhh i feel most of arhaan deewanis must have been fainteddddd 

sujal777

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

YEAH....................He is sooooooooo like krishna................cute and ruthless................. he sets the screen on fire, makes us drop dead with his carisma and go on about his business as if nothing happened................... brutal...................EmbarrassedWink LOL
ahh dhanya i luubed ur post....reallyyyyy arhaannn is veryy naughtyyyy .Wink............pehle poora kaam dham kar jaata hai ...makes us faint makes surbhi go craazyyy after him and thenEmbarrassed Embarrassed.................but i lubb arhaannnn's brutalness.........infact i want his brutalness every dayyEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Wink
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yaaaaaaaaaar....ka kahein yaar...ka kahein...just dnt have wrds to say...my hotti...nt cutie pie was luking soooooo nice soooooooo nice so sooooo nice dat "Kisi ki nazar na lage (including we)!!!"
he was lukin damn hawt in purple sherwani...true yar..purple color suits him soooooooooo much...even in NV wid saroj n terence he wore some kind of purple coloured dress...!!!
My cutie pieee...my jaaaaaaaaaan...my luv of life was soooooooooooo handsum....dashing....hwatttt....fantastic...fabuloussssss....awesome....OMG...now i'll have to make new words to describe him....

n back to Arja....OMGGGGGGGGG...wat shud i say abt their chemistry...Arhaan was soooo lost sooo lost sooo lost in da dance...ki..ka kahein...n their chemistry...I would tell dat "Arja's dance was the best in ITA"....wowwwwwwwww dey rock dey rock dey rockkkkkkkkkClapClapClap...The way they both were luking into each others eye...OMG...I just melted downn!!!i was still under their effect even after the dance had endedDay DreamingSilly...huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...em soooooooo happy to see a kriya dance afetr a long time...now em waiting for BSE Awards...Big smile

Surbhi..thank u sooooo muh for starting dis thread!

All the Best 4 ur exams!!Tongue

Nechu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal777abcd2

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

yaaaaaaaaaar....ka kahein yaar...ka kahein...just dnt have wrds to say...my hotti...nt cutie pie was luking soooooo nice soooooooo nice so sooooo nice dat "Kisi ki nazar na lage (including we)!!!"
he was lukin damn hawt in purple sherwani...true yar..purple color suits him soooooooooo much...even in NV wid saroj n terence he wore some kind of purple coloured dress...!!!
My cutie pieee...my jaaaaaaaaaan...my luv of life was soooooooooooo handsum....dashing....hwatttt....fantastic...fabuloussssss....awesome....OMG...now i'll have to make new words to describe him....

n back to Arja....OMGGGGGGGGG...wat shud i say abt their chemistry...Arhaan was soooo lost sooo lost sooo lost in da dance...ki..ka kahein...n their chemistry...I would tell dat "Arja's dance was the best in ITA"....wowwwwwwwww dey rock dey rock dey rockkkkkkkkkClapClapClap...The way they both were luking into each others eye...OMG...I just melted downn!!!i was still under their effect even after the dance had endedDay DreamingSilly...huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...em soooooooo happy to see a kriya dance afetr a long time...now em waiting for BSE Awards...Big smile

Surbhi..thank u sooooo muh for starting dis thread!

All the Best 4 ur exams!!Tongue

Nechu
hii nechu..........
yeahhhhhhh no one should eye myy hottieeeee..........yeahhhhh dark colours suit arhaan's fair body very muchhh...he looks so hottttttt Embarrassed.. m stilll arhaannn world gaspinggg Embarrassed.....whenever i see his performace i start breathing so haevilyyyyy ...................ARHAAANNN KYA HAAL BANA DIYA HAI EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ........exactlyyy there is shortage of words to desribe myy handsumeee....................
arhaannn was so muchh engrossed in the act..his close up shots are so januable .........he is looking so romanticcccc..............the ambience which was created by arhaann and pooja was mindblowinggggggg ..awesumeeeee..me too waiting for BSE awrds 
wecume and thank u for best wishes .Tongue...........
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ya...4got to mention..his lift during da dance was soooooooooooo nice....sooo nicely executed...wid soooo much ease...n da last lift was simply da bestttttttttttt...he dne it wid soooooo much ease...ohhhhhhh my jaanu is sooooooo adorable n lovable...me watchin da video again n again...ust cnt stop watching it!!Nechu stil under Arry's magic spell!!

abcd2

Go to top