Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ArJa performance in ITA video link (Page 9)

KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

i watched complete pathetic ita award 2010 tonite just for ArJa's 2 mins performance & i am still in lala land 

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Arine_123

Have anyone noticed that Arhaan was breathing heavily when PG touched his face!! Embarrassed  LOL  God !! that man is so damn hottt !! Heart Day Dreaming

Arine, AB was breathing heavily atleast 3 times in the entire performance...PG emoted really wellClapClapClap
he must b feeling soemthing...........d look in his eyes..................wen she touched his face............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I swearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I wish I can peep into their mind and know whats going on there when they give such performances...NOTHING can not be an answer....they are too good....TongueWinkEmbarrassed
this s called gud chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even rajeev n amma had a gr888 onscreen chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed same is with arja also.............Wink

I like Rajeev...In fact I loved him but Aamna not so muchConfusedLOL...With ArJa..I love both of them especially when they are together...
even i like only rajeev.............ammna is gud but rajeev is outstanding in looks in acting....u just name it.....................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  his eyes r also exprssive but not as much as arhaaan......................EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnprats

i watched complete pathetic ita award 2010 tonite just for ArJa's 2 mins performance & i am still in lala land 

ohhh dr .......u shd have watched it OL..................like all of us.................WinkLOLLOL
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
arhaan pratigya team  ke sath  tha?????????????Confusedyaa phir avantika ke sath??????????????CryCryCryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadOuchOuchOuch
Confused
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
actually i saw the red carpet thing... but didn't see any one from team Pratigya... even Arhaan n Pooja was not there... n till their performance I saw, then also i couldn't see anybody from the team sitting in audience.Unhappy
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

actually i saw the red carpet thing... but didn't see any one from team Pratigya... even Arhaan n Pooja was not there... n till their performance I saw, then also i couldn't see anybody from the team sitting in audience.Unhappy

thanks dearSmileaap arja ko performance  yaadgaar rahe gaDay DreamingHug
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I was just curious was that lady in the audience the same one who did the dance to Munni badnam hui on the show
BTW fabulous performance.
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Have anyone noticed that Arhaan was breathing heavily when PG touched his face!! Embarrassed  LOL  God !! that man is so damn hottt !! Heart Day Dreaming

Arine, AB was breathing heavily atleast 3 times in the entire performance...PG emoted really wellClapClapClap

AB was fully into PG but PG was trying to concentrate on the performance and she never forgot to lip sync. Wink All in all.....fab performance!! Clap

@ bold : I agree, but she too fell into his trap in the end, no other go, nobody can escape his eyes...Wink

Go to top