Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ArJa performance in ITA video link (Page 6)

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Totally fabClap...I was pleasantly surprised watching it as I wasnt hoping it to be this good especially after SBB clip but they blew me away....Embarrassed

Even i was not impressed when i saw the clips on SBB ..EmbarrassedLOL.....but the main performance was totally outstanding even though it was just 2 mins long !! Tongue 

Even I felt it was too shortConfused...I dont get it...CV's of MKAP have a leading pair with such a sizzling chemistry then Y do they go for such aweful tracks keeping the leads in side...they have the ability to take the show to the heights...i hope the show changes for better or else I wish ArJa give such nice performances and interviews together to keep me connected to MKAPSmileTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Elvira22suk4a_uma

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
they were too tooooooooooooooooo romantic and good yes arhaan was fully  r we can say madly in love wid pooja in the performanceHug and pooja,s emotions were toooooooooo real and nice especially the touching the face was superbThumbs Up they both rock it love them and GOD bless them and they may have a bright futureClap they both r just so amazing hot and romantic at the same time innocent toooHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22suk4babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
they looked soooooooooooooooooooooo lost in each other when they were looking into each others eyes...............Embarrassed and that close up shot was tooooooooo gooooooooooooooodddddddddd......and the way he lifted her and walked off....................Embarrassed and arhaan looked like he had license to kill...........................Embarrassed and PG was also very good.............Smile

PS : pls viship pls post their close up shots..............pls............... Smile
suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Every time they dance together this couple take my breath away.  They looked fantastic, Arhaan with his stubble and brooding eyes, Pooja looked beautiful, they were way better than the other couple.
As usual the dance was too short so i've had to watch them several times, just can't get enough!

Their chemistry is just awesome, not all couples have it but these two are smokin hot!
Love them, as Arja and Kriya.
Thanks for the vid
xxxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211Elvira22piyarapiyari

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i wantt arhaann's close up pics..plsss vishi post themm soonnnnnnn..............
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

they looked soooooooooooooooooooooo lost in each other when they were looking into each others eyes...............Embarrassed and that close up shot was tooooooooo gooooooooooooooodddddddddd......and the way he lifted her and walked off....................Embarrassed and arhaan looked like he had license to kill...........................Embarrassed and PG was also very good.............Smile

PS : pls viship pls post their close up shots..............pls............... Smile

Yes they danced very well.... and looked very good together...Big smile  wish the song could hv been longer duration...
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
thank u sooooooooo much..i watche dit on tv...but wanna watch it again n again..cant resist it!!1
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

i wantt arhaann's close up pics..plsss vishi post themm soonnnnnnn..............

me too witin for da same...i want close pic of arry n kriya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abcd2

Go to top