Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

ArJa performance in ITA video link (Page 5)

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Originally posted by Arine_123

Have anyone noticed that Arhaan was breathing heavily when PG touched his face!! Embarrassed  LOL  God !! that man is so damn hottt !! Heart Day Dreaming

Arine, AB was breathing heavily atleast 3 times in the entire performance...PG emoted really wellClapClapClap

AB was fully into PG but PG was trying to concentrate on the performance and she never forgot to lip sync. Wink All in all.....fab performance!! Clap

Edited by Arine_123 - 19 December 2010 at 9:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Have anyone noticed that Arhaan was breathing heavily when PG touched his face!! Embarrassed  LOL  God !! that man is so damn hottt !! Heart Day Dreaming
noo only u can think in that way.....behooodi.............LOLLOLLOL 

ya i meant jealousy..............EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

No Prags...he was breathing heavily indeed....they are sizzling...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

See pragz.,it's only u who can't see anything apart from ....... .i don't wanna take name Wink ROFL

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Arine, AB was breathing heavily atleast 3 times in the entire performance...PG emoted really wellClapClapClap
he must b feeling soemthing...........d look in his eyes..................wen she touched his face............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I swearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I wish I can peep into their mind and know whats going on there when they give such performances...NOTHING can not be an answer....they are too good....TongueWinkEmbarrassed
this s called gud chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even rajeev n amma had a gr888 onscreen chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed same is with arja also.............Wink

Elvira22

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged

noo only u can think in that way.....behooodi.............LOLLOLLOL 

ya i meant jealousy..............EmbarrassedLOLLOL 

No Prags...he was breathing heavily indeed....they are sizzling...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

See pragz.,it's only u who can't see anything apart from ....... .i don't wanna take name Wink ROFL
wat dhoni.................LOLLOLLOL 

Lilac_N_Maple

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged

he must b feeling soemthing...........d look in his eyes..................wen she touched his face............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I swearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I wish I can peep into their mind and know whats going on there when they give such performances...NOTHING can not be an answer....they are too good....TongueWinkEmbarrassed
this s called gud chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed even rajeev n amma had a gr888 onscreen chemistry...............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed same is with arja also.............Wink

I like Rajeev...In fact I loved him but Aamna not so muchConfusedLOL...With ArJa..I love both of them especially when they are together...

Pragati.T

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged

AB was fully into PG but PG was trying to concentrate on the performance and she never forgot to lip sync. Wink All in all.....fab performance!! Clap

Totally fabEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClap...I was pleasantly surprised watching it as I wasnt hoping it to be this good especially after SBB clip but they blew me away....WinkSmileTongueEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Lilac_N_Maple

Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Totally fabClap...I was pleasantly surprised watching it as I wasnt hoping it to be this good especially after SBB clip but they blew me away....Embarrassed

Even i was not impressed when i saw the clips on SBB ..EmbarrassedLOL.....but the main performance was totally outstanding even though it was just 2 mins long !! Tongue 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Alwayshopefulbabithaj

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
It was a awesome performance. both rocked. i think arhaan is more comfortable in dancing as couple. in this also his steps were less just standing and all. but the expressions were good both of them. ya the performance was short. but it is o.k. until they r dancing together. they rocked and made me love kriya(Arja) more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22suk4

Go to top