Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

we'll never have enough of kriya/arja...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arhaanw a slooking fab in that outfitt................😳😳

So true Pragati...I was kind of put off with the recent happenings in MKAP..but when I watched them togetheron ths performance..it reminded me why I loved MKAP and Kriya so much. They are on fire when togetherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Damn!! it's taking ages to download...😑.......i can't wait after reading your comments   πŸ˜›
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arja was .... sooo sooo... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, they really set the stage on fire... OMG!!!!! such a most romantic performance....  i wanna see again.... 😍

Guys... what look they shared... it was RED HOT at last, whn he took her in his arms n walked....

☺️
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

So true Pragati...I was kind of put off with the recent happenings in MKAP..but when I watched them togetheron ths performance..it reminded me why I loved MKAP and Kriya so much. They are on fire when togetherπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yaa..i feel arhaan more comfertable in couple dance than solo..................EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arine_123

Damn!! it's taking ages to download...😑.......i can't wait after reading your comments   πŸ˜›

Arine...try this link

Let us know what do u think of their performance😳😳😳

And Happy Birthday sweetyπŸ€—
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
@ VishP...can you please please give lots of ArJa screen shots and HQ link for their performance... Please Vishi...I loved them...
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow !! πŸ‘  It was so lovely performance ....πŸ˜›...PG was looking so pretty in the dress and AB .........goshh........he was smoking hot  β˜ΊοΈ I am once again in love with him πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  And the last part where PG touches his face and the look in his eyes ........uff  killer!! πŸ˜ And the lift!! β˜ΊοΈ  That's what called a perfect jodi  πŸ‘
Thanks Shreya sis and tara-kriya. πŸ˜ƒ

I forgot to say one thing........i was so jealous of PG  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ€£
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow !! πŸ‘  It was so lovely performance ....πŸ˜›...PG was looking so pretty in the dress and AB .........goshh........he was smoking hot  β˜ΊοΈ I am once again in love with him πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  And the last part where PG touches his face and the look in his eyes ........uff  killer!!(they cud hav stayed dere for long) πŸ˜ And the lift!! β˜ΊοΈ  That's what called a perfect jodi  πŸ‘

Guys i think i am floating in Kriya world..😍
Pragati.T thumbnail
watched it......my godddddddd arhaan was looking vry gud.............better than his avatar in d show these days..........n d way he looked at her wen pooja hold his face...............😳😳 vry romantc...................😍😍 truely thy share a gr888 chemistry........both onscreen n offscren...............
Pragati.T thumbnail

Wow !! πŸ‘  It was so lovely performance ....πŸ˜›...PG was looking so pretty in the dress and AB .........goshh........he was smoking hot  β˜ΊοΈ I am once again in love with him πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†  And the last part where PG touches his face and the look in his eyes ........uff  killer!! πŸ˜ And the lift!! β˜ΊοΈ  That's what called a perfect jodi  πŸ‘

u r feeling  it now.............slow possesar....................πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†