ArJa performance in ITA video link

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks so muchh......although i saw it on tv but still i m dyeingg to watch it again
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

thanks so muchh......although i saw it on tv but still i m dyeingg to watch it again
ur welcum.....it was b'ful....nd ArJa were too romantic....luved it...!!!!
Originally posted by tara_kriya

ur welcum.....it was b'ful....nd ArJa were too romantic....luved it...!!!!
yeahhhhhhhh and arhaannnnn was lookingg terrific ..he had grown hhis stubble tooooo ..... which made him look moree hottttt.............omggggg i m still in arhaan la la world😳
It was a mind blowing performance👏☺️❤️...ArJa rocked big time...both were looking so beautiful together....But I felt it was too short....Arja Rocks!!!
thaaxx 4 d link dr....will watch it now....................😳
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

It was a mind blowing performance👏☺️❤️...ArJa rocked big time...both were looking so beautiful together....But I felt it was too short....Arja Rocks!!!
we'll never have enough of kriya/arja...............😆😆 arhaanw a slooking fab in that outfitt................😳😳
Ohhh man.........Thanks for posting🤗

I can watch it all day....there were 2-3 shots that were awesomely superb....I fell in love W*H them all over again...Pooka looked so beautiful and graceful and Arhaan looked hot and charming....God bless them.😍😳

I believe Pooja potrayed her emotions really well...especially in the end while touching his face....loved it👏👏👏

Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
i have an exam tomorow but still i cant stop watchingg itt again and gainn........ARHAANNNN U MADEEE MEEE FAINTTTT
Thanks so much!! 😃😃 ...They were looking so good!! 😳😳😳😳
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago