Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~Priya Wal/Misha Appreciation Den:Koi aane ko hai (Page 41)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

na bahut sare u havnt heard...woh aage ke epis me hai!...baki u also gimme ur questions soon..!Big smile..okay wats ur ultimate misha moment

ps: plz chill..n cheer up..!..Hug any oder problem do tell! im der fr u!

Cheer up? CANT. Ouch Jab tak I don't convince my dad, I can NOT cheer up! Ouch

My ultimate Misha moment.. I have SO MANY!! errm, the slapping Pia moment! And then, her reactions when she gets the letter from Kabir!! LOL Her ramta jogi moments, and her reactions on coming to know that Angad likes her!! LOL And .. now I love her as a loveguru! Though that's not doing justice to her role.. She deserves a LOT more. Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 10 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
i currently have no misha moments!..ya nada none...
abt d dad thing..dude deyr worried abt u...i noe ur worried abt school..bt i dunno...do u have school counsellors?

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

i currently have no misha moments!..ya nada none...
abt d dad thing..dude deyr worried abt u...i noe ur worried abt school..bt i dunno...do u have school counsellors?

Yeah.. We have counsellors, and both of my friends have one! Though I don't think that's gonna help. Ermm 

I know they are worried.. BUT.. Having parents interfere in my problems would make me look ..you know?, in front of other people if they get to know about it! Ouch

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
okay first of all..dey r nt interfering..second..they have the right to look into the matters that they noe are distressing u!
i noe abt d coll rep thing..bt thats nt important at d moment..wats more imp is dat u shudnt put ur school at stake just bcz someone bullies u...hang on im calling eliza..shell be able to help bettr!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged

okay first of all..dey r nt interfering..second..they have the right to look into the matters that they noe are distressing u!
i noe abt d coll rep thing..bt thats nt important at d moment..wats more imp is dat u shudnt put ur school at stake just bcz someone bullies u...hang on im calling eliza..shell be able to help bettr!

Acha acha...I know what you mean. And, well, look.. I am NOT getting bullied. I would get bullied if I am a loner.. And I would be a loner if I go to school alone when my friends don't! That's where the problem lies.. They don't want me missing school. Smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 10 January 2011 at 6:21am

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
n dats nt wrong..u sudnt miss school..okaly leme tell u something..i had a best frn..like my sister..till 6th grade...6 yeras we spent together..bt aftr dat her dad transferred..cn u beat that..6 years aftr i was all alone//..fr a month i used to skip school...nt go..n kick up a fuss wenever  i was asked to go to school..bt den i slowly realised dat missing school wasnt an option..bcz i had to go n make new frnds..

d moral of d story is dnt do something ncz oders r doing..okay dats a lame moral..n ye eliza  idle mode pe baithi hai!

okay change d topic..something gud will happen wid u...maktub ya cc chale?

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged

n dats nt wrong..u sudnt miss school..okaly leme tell u something..i had a best frn..like my sister..till 6th grade...6 yeras we spent together..bt aftr dat her dad transferred..cn u beat that..6 years aftr i was all alone//..fr a month i used to skip school...nt go..n kick up a fuss wenever  i was asked to go to school..bt den i slowly realised dat missing school wasnt an option..bcz i had to go n make new frnds..

d moral of d story is dnt do something ncz oders r doing..okay dats a lame moral..n ye eliza  idle mode pe baithi hai!

okay change d topic..something gud will happen wid u...maktub ya cc chale?

Arre..but you can make new friends, no? I'm like, different. And all the other kids in my class are those typical rude n popular types. Ouch

Okay.. Maktub chalte hain ? Smile

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
sure maktub it is!.bt yaha strictly ay talks..chal cc chalte hai..abhi i dnt wana talk ay!
hmm..like d blonde cheerleading n jocks type..!

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index