Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~Priya Wal/Misha Appreciation Den:Koi aane ko hai (Page 3)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
OH, and I am heart broken. I am still the youngest! Broken Heart

Where are you from?? I live in Delhi.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I am originally from Chandigarh. Just, like.. 3 hours away from you. But I live in Essex, England.. since a year. Embarrassed
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I'll be somewhere close to you in five years. I hate US, UK is the only option. LOL BTW, Punjabi??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Oh, LOL. Lemme phrase it. We both lived in nearly the same area, and we would, probably, live in the same place, and we both pop into each other on IF. Where we both are looking for some people who like un-romantic stuff and don't drool at all. Too much co-incidences, no? LOL

Punjabi. I can understand that language ( Duh-uh. I have Punjabi blood ), But I have lived out of India for half my life.. ( Ie, 6 years in Canada and 1 year in England..That is, 7 out of 14 years outside India.. ), so I'm not really good in speaking Punjabi. Embarrassed
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Debby... Talk karo, yaar. And before that, edit your post in the Creativity Corner, please. Embarrassed
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Oh, LOL. Lemme phrase it. We both lived in nearly the same area, and we would, probably, live in the same place, and we both pop into each other on IF. Where we both are looking for some people who like un-romantic stuff and don't drool at all. Too much co-incidences, no? LOL

Punjabi. I can understand that language ( Duh-uh. I have Punjabi blood ), But I have lived out of India for half my life.. ( Ie, 6 years in Canada and 1 year in England..That is, 7 out of 14 years outside India.. ), so I'm not really good in speaking Punjabi. Embarrassed

See, UK? I am not sure. Schlorship milna matlab miljaana, ghanta nahi! LOL Coincidence? Yeah yeah! Embarrassed

Oh, I get that. I have hardly crossed Delhi's outskirts, hardly. LOL And I walk Punjabi, eat Punjabi and talk Punjabi as well. Basically, I am a Punjabi hard core. Tongue

Edited by -Kanky- - 19 December 2010 at 9:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

See, UK? I am not sure. Schlorship milna matlab miljaana, ghanta nahi! LOL Coincidence? Yeah yeah! Embarrassed

Oh, I get that. I have hardly crossed Delhi's outskirts, hardly. LOL And I walk Punjabi, eat Punjabi and talk Punjabi as well. Basically, I am Punjabi hard core. Tongue

Hmm, Scholorship, hun? Not my area of expertise at all. I am more of a 'Studies-can-go-to-hell' kind of a person. Like honestly, what's the point? You gotta start back from Nursery in your next life anyway. LOL

Uh huh. That's expected. Look, when I tell someone that I have lived in England and Canada, and travelled to Germany, Amsterdam and everything.. Their first reaction would be, ''Are you really 14?'' .. And, I am not boasting about it, here. I'm just...don't know what I'm doing. LOL

Acha acha..You can TALK Punjabi..I'd understand that. LOL
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I LOVE studying. I can't live a day without reading and studying! VITAL for me. Tongue

What is there to boast about in this? No big deal. LOL You're 14, I trust you.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index