Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

~Priya Wal/Misha Appreciation Den:Koi aane ko hai (Page 21)

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
heyy evn m youngest in my family.....hi5 debby!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@Debby - Aww, nice! I love Panchi..and I love Misha and Panchi's duo! They both R.O.C.K. Big smile

@Kanky - I know, right? The younger siblings get all the nice stuff, and we are left with, ''Chodo, vo choti hai na? Usse lene do is baar.'' D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilovewhiterose29

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

@Debby - Aww, nice! I love Panchi..and I love Misha and Panchi's duo! They both R.O.C.K. Big smile

@Kanky - I know, right? The younger siblings get all the nice stuff, and we are left with, ''Chodo, vo choti hai na? Usse lene do is baar.'' D'oh

Somewhat close to that. You know, I yearn for an elder sibling, a brother who's older to me actually. Sometimes I feel tired and sick in this whole i-can-fend-for-myself skin --- people like me need elders to guide us too much! Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Kanks, I don't want a elder brother, really. You know, we want some guidance, and some support right now when all the love and affection seem to be going to the younger janta.. But in case we get a older brother, all the love and affection we yearned for would be showered in triples.. and that gives us some serious freedom problems. Looks like we can't ever be satisfied. D'oh
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I am too high with freedom. My parents aren't particularly that liberal hence, I do have to face my share of the 'conservative Indian' attack however, I do not ever listen. I could have been ready to give away the freedom I have with no issue if I was to get an elder brother.

I have a younger brother and a cousin sister who's my niece's age, she calls me Maasi. So try and imagine - how much I need somebody like that, and then - who doesn't make compromises? :D
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
And there you disappear again! Stern Smile Am sorta sleepy, anyway - see you around. TC. =]
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Hey, anybody on? Let me know what happened in the first half of tonight's episode, anyone? Stern Smile
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ya im here!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index