Frequent Posters

anji99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved your FF. Please update soon. Waiting eagerly for your next update
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey i just read part 1 i will try to catch up soon please add me to ur pm list. 
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Warning : Readers who are 15 yrs of age can read it. Others Plz, read at ur risk.

Part 6

Piya got up from her sleep to see herself lying on bed.  She was confused and started thinking how she came here and when she slept. Just then she heard a click of door and saw Abhay walking inside the room with food tray. He had his signature smile playing on his lips. He placed the tray on sofa table and walked towards her. She was numb when he lifted her from bed without saying anything and placed her on sofa. He fed her food with his hand and she ate it like a good obedient girl. But there were many questions running on her mind. He cleaned side of her mouth with tissue and asked her to freshen up. Saying this, he left from room.

It took her sometime to come back to reality. She then sighed and went to attached bath room to freshen up. When she came out, she saw a box and a note attached to it. She opened it and read it.

Dear Piya

I love you Piya. You must be thinking when I started loving you. Well from the moment I saw you; I fall hopelessly in love with you. I know you'll be having many doubts regarding why I ignored you and stayed away from you if I loved you from beginning. Well Piya, I was confused when my heart beat increased by seeing you or by hearing about you. I never felt like this for anyone.  You know that I never shared anything with anyone but seeing you I feel to surrender my everything to you.

Love' is something I never got from my parents and from anyone. They were busy with their life and never thought about me but only Kabir. I was hurt 1st then I ignored it and later it was OK for me with their love display for Kabir. But when it comes to you, I can't imagine your love for anyone other than me. I thought to brush away these feelings 1st, but then it was hurting me to see you hugging Kabir and you blushing with his comments. It ripped my heart apart to see you that day kissing Kabir. That day I realized that I'm deeply, madly in love with you and I can't run away from my feelings. Believe me; I never knew that you loved me till I read your diary accidentally. I was happy to know that you loved me like I love you. That's why I came to your room at night.

But I never wanted to force myself own you but that day I was enraged when you denied your feelings. I never meant to do what I did that day, and thank God Aliena came on time or else I would have ended up doing something which I may regret my whole life. You must be wondering why I'm waiting for your consent to take our marriage to next level, but the truth is that I want you not only physically but also mentally. My love for you is not physical and I want you to understand me. That day was a mistake and it was form of pouring my anger. I was not thinking at that time about my action.

Piya, I know its difficult for you to grasp this truth but I REALLY LOVE YOU and wanna give you all my love. If you really love me and wanna give this marriage a chance, please do wear the dress I sent you in box and come outside the room. Or if you want more time, I can understand.

You're Abhay

Piya knew Abhay loved her but never thought that his love is this cavernous. A tear fall from her eyes reading it. She kissed the letter and opened the box to see net black sari with red border. It was really beautiful. She wore it and went in front of dressing table. She stood in front of mirror and applied Kohl and lip gloss. Then she came out of her room to see signs indicating her to follow.

She opened a room which was very large and got inside. The room was dark and only sources of light were the candles that decorated the whole room. She looked around to see Abhay but couldn't catch a single glimpse of him.

Piya : Abhay' tum kaho ho?

She got no answer which made her scared. She called his name many times but didn't get any reply. Suddenly, she felt to hands snaking around her waist and a chin resting on her shoulder. She smiled knowing the touch and closed her eyes in pleasure. Abhay kissed the side of her right ear which made her shiver with unknown pleasure.

Abhay : You look really beautiful Piya. (Huskily in seducing manner)

Piya : Thanks (Shyly)

He stared to kiss her shoulder, nape of her neck, collar bone area and upward making her moan. His hands were making patterns on side of her waist. She tilted her neck to give him more access. He gently gave her a love bite which made her moan his name in pain and pleasure.

She felt her knees turning to jelly as she was not able to stand properly. Sensing this, he lifted her up and laid her on bed and came on top of her. He started to shower her face with kisses and she was gently pulling him close by his hair. After sometime, he got up from her and gently removed her bangles giving her light kiss on her pulse centre. Then he started to remove her earrings giving her gentle bite on her earlobe and then proceeded to remove necklace from her neck.

He then went down to take off her waist band, gently pinching her naval which made moan his name in pleasure. He grinned seeing his effect on her. He then went further down and removed her payal. He kissed her each toe fingers. She was clutching bed sheets tightly.

He then slowly went up to take her lips for another passionate kiss. His hands were again on her waist playing designs on her. She pulled him more close closing distance between them. He then broke the kiss and kissed her shoulder and collar bone and gently slide her blouse to get more access to her skin.

Pre-cap : SR continues'😳

Well, that's it for today. I'm sorry for not updating it early. I'm planning to complete this FF fast and update it once in a week. Please do comment and press like button, if you like it.

Special Thanks to my all friends especially Sonia.

Edited by Ash534 - 12 years ago
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

sorry Ash di...

before posting res...
i didnt read the warning...
im only 14...
but still it was a romantic part...
i mean really romantic one...
continue soon...
pm me next time...
Edited by renuka1997 - 12 years ago
TISA0711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally u updated.i really lykd ur concept.thnks.update soon.
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey you updated after such a long time
that was really a hot update
i m blushing right now
thanks for the pm
will be waiting for the next part
do update soon this time

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
☺️   waiting for SR to continue ☺️
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update! Abhay's letter was so sweet, he truly loves Piya! 😳 And Abhiya's romance was super hot! 😳 Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
finally...u updated...omg..that was so romantic..m still blushing...waiting for next update...plz add me to ur pm list...
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
hey where is the index
I had to open every page to find parts