Posted: 19 April 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
updating
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Part 3

Pia : Abay... i .. i just...

Abay : enough pia...  i know u love me.....

Pia : But Abay.. this is not right.

Abay : everything is fair in love and war Pia. i never knew what love is until you came to my life. you are my air to live. I know you love me then why are you hesitating to say this. Kyun pia? kyun kar rahi hu ye sab? please i need a life with colours and happiness. And you know that i can't live without you. I Love You Pia. Meih tumari bin nahi jee sakta. I Love You madly and deeply. I wanna marry you. you are my first crush and love Pia.

Pia : Abay.... I too thought this is Love but ....

Abay : But what Pia? All of a sudden your love for me vanished? (Angry)

Pia : But Abay... think about our parents and Kabir.

Abay : Pia, you are not first girl in Kabir's life. And you know that and still...  I don't get you Pia. Pyaar mujhse karthe hai aur shaadi Kabir se. Wow... Pia Great. ?But i'm not like that. I will only marry the girl I love. Aur meih iss keliyae kuch bhi kar saakthi hu.

His voice contained threatened but Still there was sweetness in it.

Abhay love Pia from the moment he saw her but he didn't express it. When he came to know Pia too loved him, he was very happy. But the moment she came to know that her marriage was with Kabir and not with Abhay, she began to keep distance from him. But it was too late. Kabir was a good and sweet person and more than that he was honest. Because he said to Pia about his past love life and how that girl cheated on him. He assured her that he have no feelings for his past love and promised her a happy life with him. But even though Kabir was very sweet person there was something in Abhay which made her heart skip a beat.

She still remember when they met for first time. It was on a full moon night when she came to Raichand Mansion to meet her future fiance. When she came to Raichand Mansion for dinner, her eyes were searching for that one person which made her had sleepless nights thinking about him. Haseena hugged her and Kabir smiled at her. Kabir liked her but still in some corner of his heart he was heart-broken. He loved Sonali very much but she was after his money not after is Love. When he came to know about it, he was in shock. Sonali, when she came to know that Kabir found her truth started to blackmail him showing some morphed Pictures and Videos. Even though Abhay hated Kabir, he helped him to sort out the issue leaving a sacred Sonali behind. She never knew the powers of Raichand but Abhay used his power to sort it and also made sure that in future she never repeat the ame with anyone.

Pia eyes were searching for Abhay but except him all others were there. She was little anxious to see him so she made an excuse and slipped from the place. She searched the whole Mansion but she didn't see a glimpse of him. She was disappointed and walked back. She came to garden and closed her eyes thinking about Abay. She decided to go back and suddenly she bumped into someone and was about to fall when two strong hands caught by her waist. She closed her eyes in fear and then slowly she opened her eyes and saw a pair of hazel eyes looking at her.

Present

Abay : Pia...

Pia : Hmmm

Abay : Kal hum shaadi kar rahe hai..

Pia : What????

Abay : Yes Pia. I cannot live without you.

Pia : Par Abay...

Abhay became angry and said. " its final Pia".

Pre-cap : Shaadi

Past.

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.shalinivkhushboovash12treasuretrowelanji99mangonaCleviveDsouzatanya.dsouzaarwakantawalaGaya3DevipallavisarkarMavi18minahil1997...Nidhi...Priya46niru273arhi-raizada-Sonia-Cute_GalAsyaloverPari-GuptaDashingCuteJazz7APKshruthiRMeetPremeersmj1977.shrutiilove99MS-meghasharmaZehnaseeb...Bournville..

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
loved it dear
plz continue soon
thanks for the pm
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 19 April 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
hey...
i just started reading ur story...n its awesome..
i just love the madness in abhay that he has for piya....
update soon...n plz add me to ur pm list..
tc
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hey Dear Nice Story.. Loved it.. Continue soon.. Plz add me 2 ur pm list..lolz.
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
great story...update soon add me to your pm list...
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
hello i jxt saw ur ff plz ad me in ur pm list plz 

Go to top