but u left the SR in the middle , yaar! Hehehe
continue soon
thanks 4 d pm
tc
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
wow dear awesome update I so loved it.It was indeed very romantic & I jst love Abhiya.Plzz continue wnt 2 read moreEmbarrassed
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
waooo
u r backkk...
m so so happy i thought that now u will not updt but itzzz so gud to see u backkk
nd updt was awsm u rock dearrr
dat was a blasting updt
plz plz plz plzzz cnt wid next part soon.
nd do pm me
luv u
vritika
ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Warning :13+ content.

Part 7

He then slowly went up to take her lips for another passionate kiss. His hands were again on her waist playing designs on her. She pulled him more close closing distance between them. He then broke the kiss and kissed her shoulder and collar bone and gently slides her blouse to get more access to her skin.

Piya was morning in pleasure. Abhay soon got rid of her and his clothes. Piya was too shy and she hugged him hiding herself in him. Abhay then laid her down on bed and started to plant wet kisses from her head to toe not leaving any part untouched. He was worshipping her body rather than making love or giving pleasure. He was really gentle on her but at times he'll bite her making her morn in pain, by hearing that he licks that part to soothe her.

Finally, he looks into her eyes seeking permission to enter her and she closed her eyes as giving consent to him. He slowly parted her legs and gently entered her. She screamed in pain as it was her first time. Abhay got scared seeing her pain stricken face and looked at her worriedly. But she gently kissed his palm and said through her eyes to continue and he climaxed her. Both were panting and lay with closed eyes. Abhay then gently kissed her forehead.

Abhay : Did I hurt you much?

Piya : It was beautiful moment of my life Abhay.

Abhay : Thanx for coming into my life Piya.

Piya : Thnx for showing me what is real love Abhay.

Then they both drifted to sleep hugging each other tightly promising each other to never leave the other.

Jai-Geet bedroom

Jai was thinking about his sister Piya. How she play pranks on him and how she helped him to marry Geet. Among his sisters, he loved Piya more because she never judges him by his deeds but she understand the situation first and then help him to solve the situation. He was in trance thinking about Piya but a knock on the door broke his trance. He opened the door and saw Arnab, Madhu and Misha standing. He moved to let them inside the door. They saw Geet sleeping like a baby on bed. Misha went near Geet and sat beside her.

Misha : Is she alright?

Jai : Hmm

Misha : Then why is she sleeping at this time?

Jai : She is tired.

Arnab : Jai you…

Jai : Please dad not now. Please. After finding Piya I'll explain everything. One thing I wanna tell you is that she is my wife and your bahu. I'll explain everything once we find Piya. I promise.

Madhu :But?

Jai : Please Mom

Arnab: Hmm. Misha, Madhu lets go to room. Goodnight Jai.

Jai : Goodnight

They went out of the room and Jai closed the room with a relief sigh and looked at his wife.

Flashback (Jai-Geet story which led to their marriage)

Geet was an orphan girl who was only 17. She was thrown from her orphanage by a cruel warden. While searching for shelter some goons saw her and followed her. She bumped into Misha, who was with Jai. Geet asked Misha to save her. Misha asked Geet to sit in her car. She then shooed the goons away with help of Jai. Jai and Misha took her to Jai's apartment where he lived. Misha asked her where Geet's home was but Geet said that she'll go by herself. After pressurizing Geet, she told them that she was an orphan and she had nowhere to go.

Jai and Misha took her to his Apartment where Piya was also there waiting for them. Geet stayed with them for many days keeping quite while Jai started to have feeling for her.  Jai, Piya and Misha were deciding what to do with Geet as they can't keep her as she is underage. Piya saw a small handbag on Geet and asked her what was in. Geet gave them the bag saying it had some certificate of her. Piya saw one of her certificate and said that Geet is no longer a minor as it was her Birthday today.

Piya then asked Geet to go to room and take rest while they discuss. She nodded and left, Piya saw the way Jai was ogling at Geet. Piya after many cross-examination came to know that Jai liked Geet and wished to marry her. Misha was shocked but Piya was happy. Piya supported Jai while Misha said that their parents will kill them.

Piya went towards Geet and said that her brother Jai wished to marry Geet which made Geet shock and panic. Piya being patient girl explained her that her brother won't hurt her and will protect her. Geet agreed for marriage and they were married. Piya and Misha had to leave because Arnab and Madhu called them back. Jai was living in Delhi and was managing his father's business from there and had an apartment of his own. Piya and Misha bid them bye and left.

Initially Geet was little scared of him but afterwards his love conquered her. Piya always used to call them and enquire. Geet was more attached to Piya than Misha. After 2 months, Geet became pregnant and he was happy. He wanted to share it with Piya and more importantly, he wanna introduce Geet to his dad and mom. He knew his little sister will support him but before his plan, Abhay Kidnapped Piya making the condition worst.

Flashback ends.

Jai lay beside Geet and hugged her and slept.

Morning

Abhay woke up and saw Piya nowhere beside him. He quickly got up and wore his dress and started to call her name. He then saw Piya coming from washroom with wet hairs making him arose more. Piya smiled at him and went in front of mirror to comb her hair but before she could do anything, Abhay lifted her up and laid her own their bed for another love-making session. Initially Piya protested by later she gave in.

Pre-Cap : Nothing

Please press like button and also comment on it.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ana127941shalini.shalinitreasuretrowelatul.488...mano...TISA0711CleviveDsouzasweta-monyprioty1000arwakantawalaminibsp2007karantakiarBUBLAIshivanirajputcuteteddy97531Deepi20hema_rawatsohiniluvsmusicseabeautyrosamalelove.piyalicharmingkiller-Sonia-Cute_Galarunsunita_gmmeerubzaraAsyaloverCourageous_Leoheena_mehtasmj1977.shrutiAnjali.kkAgrata23BisweswarFierce.DreamerZehnaseeb.bellaaaSheDevil--peehu--Abhiya_Visu..Bournville..

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
wow the SG was really nice and hot. 
hope jay understands piya the way she understood him and support her.
waiting for next update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seabeauty

Go to top