Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 1
Part 3 - Page 3
Part 4 - Page 4
Part 5 - Page 8
  Part 6 - Page 10
  Part 7 - Page 12

part -1

"just leave me Abay...  i got to go...   "...  Pia was struggling from Abay's clutches...

" u r not going any any where Pia ... u are coming with me Right now" Abay said tightening his hold on Pia... 

" Abay... you are forgetting i'm ur sister-in-law" ... she said trying to free herself from his clutch...

" to-be-bhabi...  not bhabi yet...   you will marry me... not him.."... he said angrily

" try to understand Abay... i love Kabir not u"... she said

Abay : but i love u... & u should love me...

Pia : Abay... u r mad... now leave me... or else i will scream...

Abay : k... u scream... no one will come... bcoz.. no one is here in ur house...

Pia : Abay... leave me...

Abay : no ... way sweetheart...  we are going from here...

Saying this he sprayed chloroform on Pia... and she fainted...  he lifted her and went to his car...  laid her on back seat and drove away...

AFTER SOMETIME IN PIA'S HOUSE

everyone was searching for pia... Mr. Dobriyal pia's dad was worried seeing her room... everything was messed up... it looks like there was a struggle... he informed Abay's parents and pia's fiancee Kabir who is Abay's elder brother... they came to Dobriyal Mansion... Kabir was worried for Pia... and everyone knows that Abay had kidnapped her...

Kabir : i will kill Abay if anything happen to my Pia...

Haseena : Don't worry son nothing will happen to her... we will find them...

Kabir : but mom... how can Abay do this to me??? i mean i'm his Elder brother...and he...

Mrs. Dobriyal : how can he do this??? meri bacchi... (she started crying)

Haseena : nothing will happen ... Chand & Arnav are tracing them... they will find her...

Misha : don't worry mama... she will be k. we'll soon find her...

Haseena : i don't believe this... how can abay do this???

Kabir : he always want wat is mine... and he always snatches... but not this time... she is mine... just mine... i won't give her to anyone...

FLASHBACK

Kabir got a marriage alliance from Mr. Dobriyal's Daughter... Mr. Dobriyal also was Mr. Raichand's business partner...  they were also family friends... even though Misha was elder than Pia she was not interested in marriage and she will create a hurricane if her parent's talk about her marriage. Misha was Kabir's best friend and childhood friend... they used to share everything... but they never had any feelings more than friendship...  Pia was living with her dadi in London... she was with her dadi  when she was 12 yrs old... she never came back from London but her Parents and sister used to go there meet her... now she is coming back from London... she finished her studies...  Mr. Dobriyal always liked Kabir as a son... as he had no son...  so he wished one day Kabir will become his son-in-law... they 1st thought about Kabir and Misha... but both of them said they were only friends and cannot see each other beyond that relation... so Mr. Dobriyal thought about Kabir and Pia... Mr. Raichand and Mrs. Raichand said yes to Mr. Dobriyal even though Kabir doesn't said anthing. Mr. Dobriyal thought Kabir was perfect son-in-law because he, after finishing his studies was helping Mr. Raichand in his business.

Mr. Dobriyal thought Abay as weird because he always back answer his dad and mom whereas Kabir always obeyed them. he always kept quite ... but was rude... he gets wat he want ... he never cared about others... bur Kabir was different... he always think about others... especially about his mom and dad...

Pre-cap : Flasback cont...
                   some abaypia movements..

Edited by Ash534 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Nyc story.
plz continue.
Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice story. Continue soon👏
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nice story  pls continue hey if u pm ...can u pls add me 2 d list!!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG! This story is so different! Please add me to your PM list! I'm sure I'd like to read more :)
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wow its very nice, plz add me to ur pm list. Is it a kabir pia or Abhay pi love story?
ArjunKiAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
PART - 2

PRESENT

pia woke up and saw she was in a king-sized bed.....  she looked around and saw it was not her room.... she became nervous.... then suddenly the door opened and abay came in.... he had a tray in his hands... he came near her and sat beside her.... he bend to kiss her forehead but she turned away..... he smiled....

Abay : gudmrng sweetheart....

Pia :..........

Abay : abi bi naraz ho.... (lovingly)

Pia : ......

Abay : here.... is ur coffee.... i made it for u..... drink...

Pia : just stop it Abay....... why don't u understand i don't love u...

Abay : u don't love him either.....

Pia : yes.... i do.....

Abay : o... really....  why are u lying pia? it was me who u love not Kabir....

Pia : Abay.... i...

Abay : don't lie.... i know u love me..... if not why were u shock when u heard it was Kabir who is going to marry u not me...

Pia : Abay... i .. i just...

Abay : enough pia...  i know u love me.....

Flashback

Mr. Dobriyal asked Haseena to give one photo of Kabir for senting it to pia. she agreed and put Kabir's photo inside an envelope and asked driver to give to Mr. Dobriyal.... when the driver as about to go Abay came and gave another envelope to driver asking him to give to Mr. Raichand , his dad. Actually Mr. Raichand meant passport size photo for senting some application for abay.... but.... Abay gave him... normal type ....

driver gave Abay's photo to
Mr. Dobriyal . Mr. Dobriyal sent Abay's photo to pia. but before driver give kabir's photo to Mr. Raichand , Abay called the driver and asked him not give that photo and told him to come back and take his passport sized one which is with butler.

In London, pia saw abay's photo.... she fall in love by seeing him .... she know this was her sister's best friend and her dad's choice. she know that the guy that she is going to marry was very down to earth person, loving and caring but she never thought he was most handsome..

shruthiR thumbnail
It's a very interesting ff and both the chps were very well written but please try and make the length a little longer😊Looking forward to the next chp😊
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG! Kahaani mein twist!! Pia loves Abhay!🥳
Looking forward to the next part!! Its progressing very well :)
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
superb part plz continue soon would love to read.