Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Jake

Are u out of pain meds? We are discussing about general things.
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Jake - just chit chat.  Shelly and Bee getting to know each other.  Me wanting to go to India and NY.  The usual.

@Bee - I'll check into that app.  Last time I checked into airfare's it was more than I wanted to spend.  I'm having to watch the finances like I did when we were first married.  
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi mom n hben.. I was just on a call. Then dad was here and the usual chat.. So mom, is beverly hills neas SD?
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Hi mom n hben.. I was just on a call. Then dad was here and the usual chat.. So mom, is beverly hills neas SD?

It's about 1.5 - 2 hours north of where I am.  About 10 minutes from Rachel...πŸ˜†
br2499 thumbnail
 very bad! I do read about bad economy but it is different when somebody who you know is hit by that. 

We  went through very bad patches rt after our marriage  when we had to support all my ILs on our scholarship and also when I took an year off in the US for health reasons. we relaxed only after we moved to Singapore. 
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Hey jake - diya was looking for you - that is the most important news todayπŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail
@mom Do u think Rachel will marry an Indian?lol
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

Hey jake - diya was looking for you - that is the most important news todayπŸ˜†

i knw, she miss me bad.. ROFL
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

very bad! I do read about bad economy but it is different when somebody who you know is hit by that. 

We  went through very bad patches rt after our marriage  when we had to support all my ILs on our scholarship and also when I took an year off in the US for health reasons. we relaxed only after we moved to Singapore. 

Yeah, it's gonna be a tough year.  Thank goodness we don't have a lot of debt.  I'm going to be a hard case this year and get it all paid off except for the house.  We'll survive, we just won't have breathing room.  It could be a lot worse, so I'm counting my blessings.  We're healthy, we're happy, we love each other and we have a roof over our heads.  What more could I ask for?  India will have to wait til next year... πŸ˜Š  NY - I may have to have rice and beans every night, but I will make it there!πŸ˜†
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

@mom Do u think Rachel will marry an Indian?lol

Only if you look like Aamir Khan.  She's besotted with him.  Doesn't matter that he could be her FATHER!πŸ˜†  Who knows who'll she'll marry.  I want her to marry someone who will cherish her always and who she can respect.  Right now she's too wrapped up in 'the scene' to look even a year into her future.  Makes me nuts.