Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#7 .:|:. (Page 74)

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

@jake - I had an elbow reconstruction in Jan in one of the coldest places I lived. The temperatures were almost subzero and I could not even wear a jacket because of all the big bandage and stuff. The most painful part was that most of the female staff of the hospital were flirting with my husband right in front of me.
ROFL.. U shld hav gone for ur doc

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Hey sadhliben, how are u? Dont u hav the repeat of sns today?
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@Diya -- ha ha! His favorite food of courseWink - Onion Sambar, potato hot curry and tomato rasam with badam burfi! Smile 
Are you babysitting your nephews? I love babysitting though it is quite tiring. 

@jake - do you mean that i shouldnt tell diya but you? nice try!
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by upasana.diya

Originally posted by Jake-neil

@hb.. Yeah, i am ready to face the OT.. I had my first one in rather cold time. My hand , just the rite one, used to shiver badly..lol
@di.. Where were u, yesterday?

catching up on work that needed to be reported to my manager and sleeping like hell after such hectic vacation... i was also catching up on all the posts that you guys had since i was absent... just got though most of them and was coming online a bit more...

don't you know how tiring it is when you have kids around you... both my brothers are real handful
one runs on his toes and he runs so fast you just have to be alert so he doesn't trip and fall on his face... 2nd... phew.... God spare the person who leaves him alone even for a second...
that is the reason i couldn't be on the forum much...
ok, excused. have u considerd changing profesn? Lawyer suits u..lol

becoming a lawyer can be arranged, but winning cases would still be in a limbo... so if you can sign a legally binding contract to pay me US$50,000 per month, till am alive... i'll opt for it.... since am sure i won't have a chance against liars, which 50% of lawyers usually are

Edited by upasana.diya - 07 January 2011 at 6:52pm
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

@Diya -- ha ha! His favorite food of courseWink - Onion Sambar, potato hot curry and tomato rasam with badam burfi! Smile 
Are you babysitting your nephews? I love babysitting though it is quite tiring. 

@jake - do you mean that i shouldnt tell diya but you? nice try!

hmmm... sounds yummy... i'll drop by someother time... for now i'll let you enjoy....

as per your saying it hurt more to see the nurses flirting... i am sure Jiju didnt give them much encouragement and that should rather make you happy and relieved

it was not sitting at all Bee.... it was running.... though i love my brothers a lot..... but they are hellions.... its not my nephews but my cousin brothers....

Edited by upasana.diya - 07 January 2011 at 6:55pm
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
sADhli madam.... where are you dear.... seems by your posts that you are again getting frustrated.....

guess we can't help CVs at all
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sadhli for understanding! Yes! Tammie! down side of marrying a hot man!
@jake - I was in too much pain to notice anybody and the doctor was quite old! At that time I used to hate him for putting me on a very painful physiotherapy!
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
@hb.. I am a COMPLAN boy.. U can tel me anythngWink
@di.. U demand too much.. There are many other areas a lawyer can go and neednt lie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

Go to top