Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#7 .:|:. (Page 26)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Originally posted by br2499

7% is within the error bar if you include fav colorsLOL My fav colors are white, black and pastels. Now you know why I like the Koki-aham scene on 15th.

How is your mother doing? When will you go back to Pune? I would love to visit Jaipur. In fact, hubby and I were planning for a back pack tour of North India but dont think will happen now. too many commitments.  Where all have you visited in India?

my fav colors are....White, Black, Pink and blue...
but these days every other thing m buying is of Green Color only....dont know whats it...but i hv bought 4 tops put of which three are green....2 suits of green...and so on.....

mom is better...still not completely recovered...so m here till 1st of jan.....and will leave.....
u'll visit jaipur....that will be cool...hope u'll get time to come kota so that i can meet u....

hmm..i have visited many places in india...list is as below:
Jodhpur, Ambala, Kolkata, Puri, Bhuwneshwar, Rourkela, Shimla, Amritsar, Kurukshetra, Lonavala, Khandala, Goa, Chandigarh, Mathura, Aligarh and many more..cant recall all right now....

Wow! I am jealous of you. I would love to visit all the places. I plan to come to India in March/April and visit all the IITs. Hopefully, I might be adding some tourism with this. good to know that your mom is recovering. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hey RASHIans, how are you all?
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Hey RASHIans, how are you all?

Who! RASHIans - who are you talking about? ShockedI dont see one here. Sadhli do you see? You seem ot be having hallucinations!!!Big smile

-tellyaddict-

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
We are going for xmas dinner to my. Hubby's cousin's place.. By xmas dinner we mean late lunch.. I've ordered presents online and I really hope they get here on time.. Since we have 4 days off here I'll have plenty of time to update my ffs.. Yay!

-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I am sure you all have a RASHI.. So ultimately you are all Rashians..lol.. So, Whats your Rashi?
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
anyone there................hellooooooooooooooooo.......... i can't keep track, ahem is hurt, punched umang...gohem dancing 4 awards ceremony....................n many more.................. just saw sterdays epi ............felt sori 4 koki proud woman.

-tellyaddict-

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hey jakebhai! Did you hit your head on something when you were on vacation? There are no rashi fans here.. Only GoHem!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
@bee....gr8 u'll be visiting IITs.....i never visited a single one....so m also jealous of a lil bit......and btw is there any seminar or something like that for which u are visiting IITs.

@fiza.....hmm 4 days off....so we can get X'Mas treat in advance as ur FF updates.....

@jake bro...hello....how are u....?? but who is Rashian here....m also not seeing anyone except u...

Go to top