.:|:. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#7 .:|:. - Page 86

Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly Tammie! All those penny pinching and bargain hunting make our memories even more sweet and cherished.

I loved NYC more than any other place in the USA. I visited once in summer and twice in Fall and I loved it all the times. What I missed was a Broadway show. Maybe someday!

Maybe when you visit India, we can make it a reunion or union, I should say!
Originally posted by saomom

Only if you look like Aamir Khan. She's besotted with him. Doesn't matter that he could be her FATHER!😆 Who knows who'll she'll marry. I want her to marry someone who will cherish her always and who she can respect. Right now she's too wrapped up in 'the scene' to look even a year into her future. Makes me nuts.
i am taller than Aamir and more rugged luk.. ROFL.. So i am a loser..
Ok ! Going for lunch! Bye guys! catch up with you later!
Originally posted by br2499

Exactly Tammie! All those penny pinching and bargain hunting make our memories even more sweet and cherished.

I loved NYC more than any other place in the USA. I visited once in summer and twice in Fall and I loved it all the times. What I missed was a Broadway show. Maybe someday!

Maybe when you visit India, we can make it a reunion or union, I should say!

I would love that to have a reunion in India!

I think I'll love visiting NYC.  So many things I want to see.  I don't think I would like to live there.  Too many people in too small of area.  I grew up in the desert looking at the Sierra Nevada mountain range.  Wide open spaces.  Horizon.  I had a hard time in Chicago because no matter where you looked there were buildings.  ðŸ˜†
Ok.. Gotta go.. Gudnite and gudmorning to mom and honey. Cya later..
@Bee - see you later!  Fun talking to you...

@Jake - You're not a loser!  Come visit.  I'll introduce you.  We'll go to her diner and see if Kristen Stewart is there...😆

Goodnight all...
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Dakota fanning...lol..come to gupshup 2mrw nite.. I need some info on beverly hills
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Dakota fanning...lol..come to gupshup 2mrw nite.. I need some info on beverly hills

I'll do my best to be here.
Tammie, you're still here.  I just posted a OS...let me know your thoughts.  

hi shelley, how was your vacation?