Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok..bbye
gud nyte
Take care 😊
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Perth.. Bored to death. Fear in my heart has increased the comic level on the surface. How are u, mom?
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bored out of my mind.  The forum is completely dead.  

Rafeal. thumbnail
For days at stretch. But did you read the thread that went haywire yesterday? Boy, it attracted every teenagers on the block..😉
saomom thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Which thread was it?

Edit:  Oh, just saw that.  Unbelievable.  Where do they come from - so we can send them home!
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
The "killing of kenjal". I thnk the kids found themself enjoying at a very serious subject. I was really shocked to read the 3rd and 4th page. Its on the second page of the forum
saomom thumbnail
Let's hope they don't come round these parts again!  

So you're in Perth and bored silly too, huh?  When's the surgery?
saomom thumbnail
Oy!  That came up quick!   Are they gonna knock you completely out?    

Rafeal. thumbnail
Just my hand.. I am frightened..lol.. So why dont u cheer me up.. The story of little tammie and Randy , what say? ROFL
saomom thumbnail
I was 19, he was 25.  We met at college.  We were engaged after one month and married 4 months later.  

Actually, the first time I saw him was at a disco.  He had some serious moves.  (Which was on my list of 'musts' for a husband - not that I was looking.)  I found out that he had grown up with my roommate.  She introduced us.  One night, I had borrowed dad's truck and needed to get it back to him, but I had spent too much time in a hot tub with a friend and a couple of guys - all on the up and up.😆  When I realized how late I was, I ran into him and asked him to follow me as I dropped off the truck - this way dad wouldn't yell at me for being late.  I totally worked.  Dad didn't yell, we started dating and the rest is history.  Did I mention that another thing on my must have list was that he had to be able to sing?  I was not going to spend my life going to church with a guy next to me that couldn't carry a tune while we sang the hymns.  Guess what.  He really won my heart when he would pull out the guitar and sang to me...  

Satisfied?  Now your turn.  How's  Miss Germany?
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago