Emotional Athyachar - The story of Abhiya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Pyaar ki ek kahaani suno

The story so far

Girl 1 Pia an Orphan girl arrives to town to attend with her scholarship  

Backpack It was a dark dark night and having missed the train  London Underground 

She had no alternative but to take through the dark jungle.  Jungle Girl 

What she was unaware of that there was someone..something lurking in the shadows with

her  Jungle Guy

She recieved a mixed welcome at college  
Students On Arrival she got bashed by

Wise Guy Misha  - But Little Pia was no mouse either - She gave as good as she got  

Boxing and soon she made friends with Misha and Kabir  School Uniform .

Misha the Tom-boy and Khabir The Ladies Man.

The Trio went  Rock Climber mountain climbing but Pia's rope broke and she started

falling...falling...falling in to the dark jungle below. Her untimely death was stopped by

Boy The unknown in the midst of the darkness. The Prince of Darkness. He caught her in

his arms and lifted her down again and walked off.  Pia was mesmerised...........

Next day a posh car pulled out in the parking lot out side Mount College  Car 3 and

the Boy

dashing boy emerged and all the girls including Pia were  You Are The Man BUT

he just walked past all his fans.

Pia found the strangers phone dropped outside his car  Cell Phone 3 and made it her business to return it.

So She reached his house  Haunted House and was welcomed by his Mum and Dad 

Frankenstein's Bride  Frankensmiley They seemed shocked on seeing her, But The young lad seemed

angry...oops that's his normal expression  Boy . HE took her outside and threatned her ...

"I  don't ever want to see you here again!" So coldly, Pia was shocked at his lack of gratitude

"What kind of man are you?" She asked.

He replied "The man that you will never get!".   Valentine heart stone

It was decided she will start to dislike him.

But destiny kept bringing them together....... She kept falling and he kept saving her.....UNTIL

shecompletely fell in Love with him ABHAY  Valentine heart lock She promised to unlock his rusty

heart and fill it with her love.

Soon enough the audience know that ABHAY is no ordinary boy, He is a 100 years old  Vampire and his family want him to stay away form Pia.

This love hate relationship continues and  Snow so did the snow.

Pia makes a new enemy DANISH, who is Panchi's fiance, he made Pia's room mate pregnant

Pregnant Smiley Pia has promised to bring his truth out to the world  Newspaper and stop him from

marrying panchi. But Danish is after her blood and ABHAY takes it upon himself to save Pia yet again.

He takes her away and keeps her in his bedroom for the night  Counting Sheep 

and he sleeps Fire 2 infront of the fire - But a nosey Pia  Pillow slowely creeps up and

removes a picture of a girl under Abhay's pillow  The Dream and stands in shock  Zany  The girl in the picture is

identical to her and has long straight hair! On the other side of the picture there is writting reading

'ABHAY LOVES YOU MAITHALI'

That's all for today folks.

This is the first time I have done an EMOTIONAL athyachar for this forum, I hope you like it.

Carisma.
Akka Dosa (Director of story animation)

Edited by carisma2 - 19 December 2010 at 8:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugthk123..Mari..PriyaThakurLicyabhingyami-neepearlmeawprcnsSweetAddiction.AmeresI-Am-Beholder-Ara-.Nabi.thegameisonBefikreTheBlackJaguar.Jane..romaila

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
What do we call this? Shocked Anyway, this was too funny and interesting - you've done a splendid job! I think should kinda make a series outta this, its a veryyyy fine concept! Loved it! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugcarisma2

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
love the way  emos are used........write more wid ur super duper emos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

meaw Goldie
meaw
meaw

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
awesum yaar

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

What do we call this? Shocked Anyway, this was too funny and interesting - you've done a splendid job! I think should kinda make a series outta this, its a veryyyy fine concept! Loved it! LOL
Thank you. I do these regularly for the Pratigya forum, if you wanna see my work if you see the hyperlink to my gallery you can see the Emotional athyachars and vm's I go. We have called this story telling using emotions emotional athyachar.

It's just a fun way of lighteining up and having a bit of a laugh.

I'm happee that you liked it.

Thanks

thegameison

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Luved u're emo's..they'r fab..!!
Do tell me one thing Hw did u knw that Behind Maithili picture it's written I Heart Maithili..it wasn't shown in show..??
Did I missed something do reply..

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

love the way  emos are used........write more wid ur super duper emos
thank yu - so happee that you likes it. I will try and so them regularly here, as I do these regularly on the PRATIGYA forum, it's become the life and sould over there.
If you wanna see more of my work please visit my gallery - the link is on the signature
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meaw

awesum yaar
Thank you so much

I normally make my own twists in them.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index