India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An Undefined feeling..

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged

It was a beautiful morning with birds chirping early in the morning and I was in front of the window with the curtains open breathing in the fresh air with his dialgoues echoing in my ears "My Life's every Morning will start with you and my life's every night will end with you"

I cannot wait for him to be with me day and night after we are tied with each other forever for our entire lives..I moved on to follow my everyday schedule first I have to flash through the calendar. Today is the 19th December and only 12 days 288 hours 17280 minutes and 1069200 seconds..
*sigh* Why is time so slow? Time tht reminds me what is the time? I turn around to look at the watch and it is already 9 am. Oh no I had to meet him at 9:30 and I am not ready yet..I quickly drapped my dupatta and ran downstairs..

And in few seconds I found myself on the floor with a thud sound and Ouch my backside kills..Nakewl came running to me "Geet Mam Are u ok? Maan Sir Maan sir!"..Nakewl picked me up and he had his arms on my waist and I heard Maan say "Ek Minit nakewl Geet Mam ko chod do" and Nakewl took it seriously he left his hand and I went on the floor thud again.".AHHHHH" I screamed and Maan pushed Nakewl out of the way reaching out for me "GITH GITH are you ok.."he was carressing me with a panic attack..He quickly picked me up in his strong arms and ran upstairs..Ahh he has done it again..Everytime he picks me up in his arms I feel heaven because I feel comfortable I can even breathe my last in his arms..He has picked me up 16 times ever since we've met..You may call me sad tht I count but his love for me is not worth any price..He placed me on the bed delicately with utmost care and I was still lost in him..He surprises me with the amount of love he has for me..I feel so special that I loved him..
He asked me again: "Gith are you ok Is our Baby alright? Are you feeling any pain? Do you want me to take you to doctor now?Please Gith speakk!" He was asking so many questions in one breath..

"Maan Maan Calm Down I am totally Fine and our baby is fit too when our baby has a strong armour like you nothing can happen"..I hugged him tight and he took a sigh of relief by hugging me bak..But He still was not satisfied..He called the Doctor home and reassured me:"Gith the doctor is coming to check you don't move from here..If you want anything jus call me..Take some advantage of the cell phone  gave you..I am just coming back in 10 minutes"and he rushed downstairs

And I heard him scream downstairs:

"Mohan Chandu Ashok bahadur suresh Come OUT now"..."Couldn't anyone of you put a warning sign here or save her from falling" Mohan said: "Sir we are not Supermen like you to save Gith Mam..Our reflex systems are slow..We are not Phasht like you"
 Maan replied: "Chup Mohan CHUP BILKUL CHUP all of you are fired including you Nakewl. I did not expect this from you.You have been a loyal one ever since I was 12"
Nakewl tried to justify himself but he was in no mood to listen..I called his Phone to stop him but he ignored because he knew what I was going to say.. 

I got up from my bed inspite of him reuqesting me not to and moved out of the room walking towards the balcony: "Maan sir You are behaving like a kid..I know you love me but you have to see people are there beyond me too..I slipped I was running to meet YOU..Are they going to have a vision that I will be careless in looking after myself..You need to go stop them now"

He was still acting stubborn arghh this is what I hate abt him sometimes..Why should others suffer because of me..and I replied to him: "Maan sir Please go and get them back they have been loyal to you for so many years and you just cannot kick them out like this..Where is your Justice mode? They were not wrong I was"I told him with a strong firm...

He came upstairs carressed my hair and said: "Ofcourse Mam Anything for you!" and I replied "Sir I am not joking you will go and say sorry to them and bring them back" he went on: "Gith what do you think I am..I have changed for sure but only for you not for others I am still the Dusht Danav for everyone else..You have destroyed my Image ever since I met you.. I have never said Sorry to anyone except you..and after tht day you are making me say sorry to everyone..Fine you want me to I will"... He went away with fustration leaving me smiling to myself because I know how he has changed only for me..but at times I am afraid to be his weakness rather than his strength..

(Maan's point of view)
I was walking down the attic and I was just thinking how to get the servants back because I don't want to beg in front of them at all..becuase tht is not me..This girl has butchered my character huh..
I saw Maali watering the plants..His hair as white as snow were flying in the air and he was humming some song...He went to his village since his wife was sick so I went to say hello to him..And my feet stepped back What am I doing? *deep breath*..I saw him cutting some roses which struck me an idea..He had cut 5 roses which was perfect..I grabbed them and rushed to the gate when I heard Maali scream from behind:"Maan Baba those roses....."
but I could not hear what he sadd clearly so I ignored him...

While I rushed to the gate no one was there so I asked Shyamlal the watchman and he had no idea so I went into the house and I was shocked to see all 5 of them relaxing on the sofa and I screamed: "What the Heck are you guys doing?" and all 5 got up suddenly and I heard Daadi scream: "Maan I gave them one day holiday after all what do you think about urself?" I am the head of this family and you cannot take decisions without my permission"

I smiled to myself that daadi made my life easier...and Nakewl was giving me looks he was wondering why I was smirking..

The phone rang and Daadi picked it up..she went on:"Tht is a very good news Anvesha you are coming back..Everything has changed here but you will have the same arms to welcome you..I will be waiting for you"

Anvesha is coming back Ahh I was really excited so I left from there smiling to run back to geet..

(In Outhouse Geet is sleeping)
Huh I can't sleep I am feeling restless..Hope he has brought the servants back...And he came running in and he pulled me out of the bed in his arms and he was swinging me around..Woah I have never seen him so happy...I was feeling dizzy now but he would not stop until he got a bit tired and he placed me on the bed sat on the floor and put his head on my lap and went on describing his happiness: "Gith you know today I am so happy bcoz a new member is stepping in today..And her approval is also very important for us.."
I was very curious but very angry at the same time because he has placed his whole family under wraps ever since I met him..He never made me meet dev daadi or naintara huh..I did not reply since I was furious..

And he noticed it so he asked me and I replied: "You never tell me anything abt your family..I don't know how many more siblings will pop out soon"..He replied: I am sorry Gith but u will know all of them soon..But right now get ready she will be here in the evening and we are having dinner together"..He then went out so that I could change..
I was nervous now becuase he was so excited for this anonymous member..I wonder what impression I will place on her..He said the person is a she..I wonder who she is..Mother sister Aunty Daadi's friend..ermm..

I peeped into my wardrobe but there was nothing suitable to wear and I randomy chose a white saree that I brought 2 weeks back..White Saree ahh tht reminds me of our First dance..It was when we first felt the passion and sexual tension I wish to live it again soon..Who knows Maybe if I wear this he will get into the same mood..I am tired of the forehead kisses..

I looked at myself into the mirror when one his dialogues echoed in my mind: "You are so pretty Tht I donlt look at anything beyond your face"..Huh if he doesn not see anything beyond my face how is he gonna look at my sareeOuchHe heard it and he came in the room drolling over me with the desperation in his eyes he came towards me and pulled me towards him..He said: "Who said  I don't look beyond your face? Gith our love is equal physically and emotionally we look into each other emotionally through our hearts..." I didn't know wat to say bcoz he was 0.2 inch away from me I  could sense his fragrance all over me...he slowly moved down and bent on his knees and clutched my waist tight..he carressed my tummy and placed a soft peck on my navel giving me shiverss...I was not in my senses and I came down to him and cupped his face into my hands and pecked him on his cheek..

We were lost into each other with the intensity burning between us..and his phone rang suddenly to break the intense moment huh..He got up and answered it..His phone always rings at the wrong time...I was angry and I sat on the bed fustrated and suddenly the television turned on I was startled and realised I sat on the remote...but it was a news channel which stated that there was a car crash on the motorway of Mumbai to Delhi an innocent 18 year old girl died in the accident..I was feeling so sad for her and she is my age too babaji plz give her family the strength to bear this pain and suddenly I felt a kick..I was startled..It was my baby my baby kicked for the first time..I was overwhelmed and turned around to share my happiness with Maan who was standing there like a statue staring at the television set and I was surprised so I tried to move him and shake him but he was standing there in a stiff position..I tried to read his eyes they were in pain..I asked him: "Maan Sir what Happened? are u Ok?"when the reporter's voice interrupted

"In a very Tragic incident on the roads of delhi the most happening Khurana Family's one and only grandaughter faced hell in this car crash and took her last breath"

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 December 2010 at 10:51am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflieshemvbbhakbhartifanshivangi783richiiiiiabd_20mausam19taqdiruntamedtigressmilliiiMadzhindu4lyfesha143SofnasptrnoSilentsoulSigmapreethiaTheRowdiestpickachu

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
EIDTED:
Woahh I haven;t written soo much I read it again and ish BoringgSleepyROFL
I had to write this though coz I opened it accidently as the new denLOL

Edited by Cute_Ash - 19 December 2010 at 9:28am
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmm
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Ash, thanks for killing Annie.
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Ash, thanks for killing Annie.
you are welcome optiLOL
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

hmmmmmmmmmm
lol r u confusedLOL
Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL good one Ashu
Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sigma

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL good one Ashu
Thankshh Parm u see this is why I don;t write much coz I write utter crap ish jus I had to coz I opened this thread as den and instead of scrapping ti decided to make use of it which did not work much but oh well

Go to top