India-Forums

Nadaswaram Dec 20-24 updates on page-1 (Page 2)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Knowing Gokul's character Malar could have easily got herself free from this union....but that silly girl has put her life at stake by being Mrs. Gokul....Angry

Life is not going to be easy with a maniac like Gokul....I hope and pray that the marriage is not consummated.....I also hope that something nasty comes out of  Gokul mouth which will make Malar put an hold to shanthi muhurtham. Day Dreaming

No matter how much Malar convinces Gokul that Gopi is her past and that he has no place in her heart is not ever going to convince Gokul....as days go by...its going to be worst than ever and his suspicious mind will never be put to rest.Unhappy

MALAR YOU HAVE SCREWED UP YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR HASTY DECISION....how could you be so dumb???

This serial has made me so uptight and irritable with the silly director Thiru's decision of getting Malar married to that useless Pig..!! I hate to see a sad face Malar....it was so nice to see her smiling face when she was happy with Gopi just for a day... Broken Heart

Actor Gokul is excellent in his performance..!!Clap...what is is real name?Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 December 2010 at 5:42pm

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates roja and laksh..

I was thinking it will be  a dream and Malar will marry Gopi..
What happened to that scene of gopi and malar in wedding cosutue.. that they showed in promos..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

sand14 Goldie
sand14
sand14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Wanted to share sth. I met big PP (Mouli) on the flight from chennai to Coimbatore. And when my dad was speaking to him, he said that "inime thaan story la dramatic turns varapoguthu" and asked us to wait and watch. He knows that everyone is angry with him nu. Haha. Just wanted to share this.. Smile
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates roja and laksh..

I was thinking it will be  a dream and Malar will marry Gopi..
What happened to that scene of gopi and malar in wedding cosutue.. that they showed in promos..

Nithya - That was shown for few seconds on the day before wedding when Senior was looking at the Manamedai - he imagined malar and Gopi there. Probable they showed it for 30 seconds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nithya..SweetyGreen

anjkhoney IF-Dazzler
anjkhoney
anjkhoney

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Thank you for the updatesClapStar

Malar ku no sympathy. You decided your future ini azhuthu no useAngry..
You are now stuck with a psycho forever

Ini evalo naal thaan Gopi sir ippidi alaivaaru? with the sogam and meesai illa face?
SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Nithya - That was shown for few seconds on the day before wedding when Senior was looking at the Manamedai - he imagined malar and Gopi there. Probable they showed it for 30 seconds.

yes it was gopi's dad's dream.. just for some few seconds...blink and miss scene tat was..

but i feel gopi will again save malar from tat mental gokul.. lets see..

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates anjali..

Wonder how Malar will handle this pysco....

Thanks migan for clearing my doubt on the dream. I could not watch the episodes for past 2 weeks and hence missed it out..
Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the updates. Clap

When I see the insane Gokul in action I get so worried about Malar's life....he might even strangle her out of his craziness over her. The thought that Gopi was able to win her heart instead of him (Gokul) is what that makes him so crazy - as far as he is concern he is 2nd to none....and he feels "after all Gopi is only a tailor and Malar had to fall for him of all the people in the world"Thumbs Down

This marriage is on the rocks already......before it can even begin..Wink. God save Malar...

Go to top