was it right to hide the truth!

Posted: 13 years ago
hi there 😛
i have been thinking over this for quite sometime, was it right on Papa Pradhan's part not to reveal Priya's past to the Jhakkars!!! Marriage is not just a relationship b/w two individuals but b/w two families.
I personally feel papa Pradhan should have atleast tried to know from Aditiya that he is okay with Priya's past and that in the future there will be no problem arising from the Jhakkars regarding this!
Priya did try to confirm with Aditiya reading the letter but i wished her father took some initiative from his side too!

your comments plz!

cheers
Kai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Weel i think as long as the boy knows what the girl's past is all about..the family doesnt need to know.   Like me for example...before my marriage...i told everything about my past to my hubby...not the family.  And we are living happily now.   Family doesnt need to know...My take on this from personal experience. 
Originally posted by: kasrana

Weel i think as long as the boy knows what the girl's past is all about..the family doesnt need to know.   Like me for example...before my marriage...i told everything about my past to my hubby...not the family.  And we are living happily now.   Family doesnt need to know...My take on this from personal experience. 

i agree but i wished Pradhan should have made sure the boy doesn't really have a problem!!
anways, things are pretty different in a serial when compared to real life.

thanks for replying!😳
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Aditya should have spoken about this to his family and convinced them. The truth cant be suppressed for long and it will create problems later. Aditya should have at least spoken to his mother about this.
zeshan azam thumbnail
does aditya knws about priya's past
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeshan azam

does aditya knws about priya's past

no, he didnt read the letter that priya gave him!!!