India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

yeh dil mange more: bidaai2 (Page 2)

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I too hope RS will bring Bidaai-2. Missing a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

this is the ultimate proof of Angini's contribution to the SUCCESS of Bidaai POST leap.....hope to see them back in B2....thanks my next janam ki bahu Hug

Edited by Rehana86 - 19 December 2010 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02Winchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
awesome re,also loved ke for a change truth was mentioned about ratings warna all we see even on forum is constant ranting about foursome being soul of bidaai, i so wish apu to come back with parul,if kiny and enjoy his new pairing why cant parul so that s what i wish for parul with apu to create history,which pair created history in 3 months ..angini ofcourse..thanks poonam and thanks topic makers....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanRehana86anizorrekha02Winchesterbros

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@poo..agree with you at least some honest comment about apoorva..his entry did not drop the trp of the show but his character as anmol did got acepted by the viewers and  raise in  trp..

as i said before RS was bang on on his vision how to proceed with the story after two leads opt out of the show..

introduce a new character and to nail it apoorva to play that role..the rest we know the pairing of apoorva/parul just clicked instantly with the viewers and today they are one magical couple in tv industry..

well well reading the article it seems we have to make the conclusion ourselves wat they meant by "same jodis" ...after praising the high trp of the show after leap so it mean apoorva/parul/alekh/sakshi which they so badly forgot to mention in the article..to say she too was a lead and  had an important role in the show...

now wishing we get some good news soon and our rocking jodi are back on screen...Smile
yes savee..I was so happy to see this comment from IF people..Embarrassed
its 100% right
just think u ,me,shanti di,sami di,rekha di,rehana, shanrmi..all got hooked to post leap bidaai just because of angini & anmolEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorsaveeta24Winchesterbros

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@poo..i'm glad  apoorva is being recognised as one of the major factor for the success of bidaai after leap..

yes got hooked by this show since i saw his entry video scene and next no looking back ..

little by little anmol conquered our heart and now stil we have sooooooooo much to discuss about anmol or angini.they are truly magical..

btw how you watched the video rekha posted in angini thread..they are among one of the ten best couples of tv industry..

just guess how many silent viewers love them as a couple..Smile

Edited by savee_k - 19 December 2010 at 8:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_srekha02Winchesterbros

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
apu was soul of post leap bidaai guys aur kya tha us mein sivaye apu ke..it was his magic which raised bidaai standards so high,first time in bidaai we had gotten a pair who were equally talented in acting....sakshi i guess is not mentioned as time wasted on her track was when bidaai had low TRPs once she was out of the way we were in for some awesome tracks........and acting....i was so glad for anmol's past afterall he was a human being....and they showed it amazingly except for few glitches....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86poo_srekha02

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@poo..i'm glad  apoorva is being recognised as one of the major factor for the success of bidaai after leap..

yes got hooked by this show since i saw his entry video scene and next no looking back ..

little by little anmol conquered our heart and now stil we have sooooooooo much to discuss about anmol or angini.they are truly magical..

btw how you watched the video rekha posted in angini thread..they are among one of the ten best couples of tv industry..

just guess how many silent viewers love them as a couple..Smile
yes
I just loved that video...Embarrassed
u know there r many silent reader & lovers alsoWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

this is the ultimate proof of Angini's contribution to the SUCCESS of Bidaai POST leap.....hope to see them back in B2....thanks my next janam ki bahu Hug

u r always welcome(with ur betuWink)  my future MILEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top