Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the introduction of prithvi,maan and shaan was really funny and cool
really loved whn ramu said u will have bricks and bhalo with masala or sauce
plzzzzzz add me in the pm list and update soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..had a effect of watching the show ... keep going ..do add me to ur pm list 
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice FF.. looks gr8.. luved the intro.. cant wait for the girls entry... do continue soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update.....please add me 2 ur pm list😊
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.plzzzzzzzzz  update soon and add me to ur pm list
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!
this was awesome
Please add me to the pm list!!
Thanks yaar
Loved it
kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks to mrk_1 for the suggestion to post links and i will surely get to that when i have time. Thank u . ok moving on- i hope u like it 

Precap- introduction of the girls

Ok so guys lets shift to Agra to see what the girls are upto. Who am I? oh sorry im the narrator of this bakwas story, Kashish and im going to add spice to this romantic story with my side thoughts. Lol. Ok enough of my pak pak- let's get on with the story

Yashvardhan Gujral was a strict person with high expectations with people he conversed with, however he loved his daughters and became younger with them . Itna bhi kadush and sado nahi tha but we all know that the boys are going to have a hard time sitting with him and talking about marriage. LOL

Anyways- Hamare bethiyaan kahan hai?

Aaima: who tho? Tryin to figure out to do and say. She was an elegant lady with strict morals which she passed onto the daughters of this family but she seemed to save them from any trouble including scolds from Yash sab. He looked at her discomfort and guessed that his daughters were upto no good. He laughed inside (u know ive always wondered how u laugh inside and not outside- anyways) Damini ka phone aaya?

Scene shifts to a stable where a girl with an elegant and tall body is standing with pants and shirt with boots on. She was on the phone shouting at god knows who

"mujhe who kaam done chaiye, aur abhi chaiye –samje tum!" she huffed after yelling walking towards a white horse that was fidgeting in another persons control

"chodo use" she instructed and the horse came galloping towards her. She patted it and her lips are shown smiling. Then her eyes and finally her whole face. Damini Gujral was beautiful but unapproachable, she hated fakeness and hardly had any other qualities of a girl in her. Her liking for horses was what calmed her down and toofan(the white horse) would only be cared by her and no one else. She was proud of that. After all toofan(storm) and damini(lightning) go hand in hand. She finished riding toofan and went in to have breakfast after cleaning herself up and walking down wearing an elegant salwar. Yes she was modern and no nonsense type but her values and morals never left her. She came and sat next to her Dadi ma.

Kashish: ok u must be confused by now. So let me explain. Damini grew up with her dad but when she was 19 and finishing her business studies, her Dada(granddad), died leaving all his property with Yashvardhan and his three daughters. As there was no son, damini being the oldest took up her farz and went to Delhi to take up the business- its been 5 years now and the Damini had taken the business making it one of the best Interior designing business in India. She calls her family in Agra everyday and has no intentions of marrying as she doesn't believe in love. Dadaji had another son and a grandson, Brij as well but he disowned them due to family problems and this will be explored later in the story. Ok movin on

In agra

Aaima: Nahi abhi tak nahi- woh call karti hi hogi

YG: hmmm aur hamari dusri beti- geet kahan hai?

Now we are transported to the taj mahal(see why I chose Agra). The wind is blowing and we see a white duppatta flying and flowers falling around her. We see her smile as she moves her body to the music of the  dhol only slightly. The gujrals were part Punjabi as Jayshri, the daughter's mum was Punjabi and geet had gone towards it. We see her eyes, big and full of excitement and finally her face. She looks around and finally spots her fianc Dev.(don't worry guys thori dino mei main ise story se nikal ke phekthi hoon, jst wait and watch) He was on the phone.

Dev was from Canada but lived in Delhi cause of his debts but Geet doesn't know this. Dev proposed to her father for her hand and he was a bit hesitant but seeing Dev's  good nature he approve(good nature my foot) anyways. Dev on the other hand was on the phone.

Dev: ' hello maan?'

Maan in Delhi: yes dev main abhi baat nahin karsaktha, im having breakfast

Dev: suno tho Maan, I have that land that u want as long as u give me that price for it.

Maan: Dev we will talk later. And he cuts the phone

Dev fumed in anger. He hated Maan but he needed the money and Maan was paying double. Then he saw Geet and smiled.

Kashish: ok the back story is that Dev is only marrying Geet for her land in hoshiarpur ( her mums inheritance) and he has finally got her to sign the papers and he wants to leave now .

Dev leans to give Geet a kiss but Geet slightly annoyed shys away. Dev rolls his eyes and says lets go home.

Back to the haveli

YG: acha geet dev ke saath hai( a little uncormfortable cause he is not sure about Dev yet) aur hamari pari, Khanak. Khanak kaha hai.

And we are transported to the bedroom and the camera is focused on the bed which is messed but shes not there and then it moves towards the bathroom door and the song hum tho bhai jese hai waise rahege from Veer Zaara is playing and Khanak comes out drying her hair singing it.

Hum tho bhai jese hai waise rahege

Ab koi khush hoon yeh ho kafa hum nahi badlege apni adaa

Samje na samje koi hum yahi kahege-

Hum tho bhai jese hai waise rahege

She is done getting ready and the phone rings downstairs

She quickly rushes down in her pastel cream salwar screaming Damini diiii

But before she gets there YG gets it. Hello damini?

Damini: namastey papa. Kaise hai aap?

YG: hum dikh hai and he is about to say something else but khanak takes the phone and screams DIIIIIIIIIII

Damini: khanak!!!!!!! Stop screaming

And then Geet enters running and gets the phone

Geet: Damini Di kaise hai aap?

Damini: Geet- kaisi ho tum aur Dev? And geet blushes" haan haan ab tamatar ki thara red nahi hona!"

Geet: Diiii!!!!!

Precap: some secrets come out, some may not kinda prithvi and damini moments

Ok guys u have to be patient with me cause sometimes one couple dominates the update but i will surely try to keep it balanced all together. Shanak fans be patient cause there love story is a bit hadke therefore it needs the right platform and im waiting till i get to that stage=) ok so i hope u like it

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it
hope geet comes to know tht dev has sold the land to maan and she comes to delhi
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it yaar..awsome one ... so geet ll know abt dev soon and some maneet moments soon !!!!!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!This seems really promising!
Thanks for the pm
Awesome update