Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEW FF~*Mohabbatein*~CH12 ON PG 6

kashish_s2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys this is kashish😊- i have read so many ff and now its time to give something back so I decided to write this. This idea came to me today and i was so excited to write this that i couldnt sleep and i wrote the first part rite now and it is 12am here. LOL

i dnt known if ill be able to regularly update or keep up but i will surely try. I hope u like it. Ill keep it short as i wont be able to write when school starts.

Anyways the story is based on my fav couples in star one PRIDA, maaneet and shanak but the storyline is a mixture and a little bit like LNMDJ. i hope ull like it. heres the intro

It was a bright morning in Delhi and a breakfast table was all set with servants walking around it trying to make it perfect. Perfect? Of course it had to be perfect it was Khurana/ Saxena Mansion afterall. Everything about the Khurana's was perfect, ethical and right. Nothing went a miss. From a perfect and thriving business to a perfect family. But ofcourse nothing is perfect and same was the case for the Khurana family. Whilst the whole world looked upto them, Mrs Savitri Devi asked her God everyday what she had done to get the grandsons she had got. Yes she was proud of them but unlike other people, there were no solutions to their faults. She had three grandsons, one that was so focused and upto work that he didn't even seem to know that girls existed, the other was so serious and tough that he absolutely hated nonsense, which seemed to be present in every girl for him, therefore he disliked the girl species all together and the odd one out, her youngest grandson was just immature. Yes immature, girls seem to be just a mean to flirt and have fun not fall in love and marry. There was her destiny. No daughter-in-laws and no great grandchildren. But she couldn't blame them either, brought up without parents, they had an immense amount of pressure on them. She finally let out a sigh thinking all that and came down the stairs and sat down on the breakfast table and to her surprise no one was there!

~S2~

Over in Agra, The Gujral Haveli was echoing with sounds of ladies quickly preparing breakfast in the kitchen as their boss was an early riser. Then they finally heard it, the heavy footsteps of Mr Yashvardhan Gujral descend down the stairs and proceed towards the mandir and bow his head. He finally came towards the lady standing near the breakfast table. She was Aaima, who had looked after his daughters for as long as they remember. Their mother had passed away at an early age , leaving him with three daughters whom he loves to death. All three were amazingly different. His first child was tough and lets say kinda tomboyish and never let him feel the need of a son while the second one was mature and composed and the third one was his princess being the youngest ofcourse. He just waited and dreaded the day of their Bidaai. On one side, his promises to his wife, Jayshri Gujral would be accomplished of giving them a future but on the other hand he would miss them and the haveli would become so silent and widowed without them. Thinking all this, he turned towards Aaima- hamari betiyaan kahan hai?

Please comment and like and give feedback cause it encourages me and keeps me going. hoping for a great responseπŸ˜ƒ .  
This will be posted on all three forums so if someone visits all these forums there will be doubling. =) oh and if someone wants to suggest a name- ur most welcome!=)
Edited by kashish_s2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
nice ff........continue.........do add me to PM list 😊

Name  should be something like: unplanned Pyaar
saweet-pari thumbnail

nice storyy
add me to ur pm list πŸ˜Š
komlika thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it ....awsome intro... do add me to ur pm list and update soon..
maansi007 thumbnail
nice start plzzz do continue nd update soon
kashish_s2 thumbnail
ummm. sorry guys i'm new to this whole forum thing so i dont know PM and stuff.. so sorry! umm but i hve another thing that cheer u up- here's the nxt part.

Part Two- Hamare puthe kahan hai?
Savitri Devi turned to look at Nakul . "Hamare puthe kahan hai. Ek tho hamesha hi late rehtha hai par baaki du, who toh hamesha hi jalti udhjate hai."

Nakul looked at Savitri Devi with confusion with which one to start with. When Savitri Devi spoke, she liked quick answers. "Maan kahan hai?"

Rocking music starts and scene changes to the study which is covered with files. His hands moved quick filtering through files signing them and moving to the computer checking his mails and the documents on his laptop and turning to the wall to search for other files. All these while, only his mascular body wearing a short sleeved shirt with a waistcoat is shown. His hand adorning a watch switches to pick up a file and opens to read it when his phone buzzes and his face is shown. Maan Singh Khurana with a stern face receives his call and walks down towards the breakfast table while talking to his client.

Another servant, Ramu walks towards Maan and stops. Seeing him quiet and standing still he speaks, "Nashte mein sir aap?"

To which Maan replies, "Bricks aur bhalo(sand)

Ramu is confused, "Ji sir?"  Maan: "masbhut(tough) hona zaroori hai, yeh masbhut karte hai"

Ramu nods but still stands there thinking of where to get bricks and sand for Maan sir to eat and how to make it edible. Maan finally gets off the phone and looks at Ramu with questioning eyes.

Ramu: sir aap bhalo aur bricks khalenge yah unme masala aur sauce dalo

Maan looks at Ramu with a W*H face: Ramu yeh tum kya kehraho- bread finish hogaya jo mujhe bricks khawana chahthe hoon.

Ramu: par sir maine abhi poocha ki aap kya khayenge aur aap ne yeh jawab diya.

Maan: rolls his eyes- main phone pe tha. Slightly screaming

Rolling his eyes again he leaves

Moving back to Savitri Devi: Oh tho who study main hain aur Prithvi?

Scene changes to the stable where Prithvi Saxena is seen riding a horse- his muscles and posture are shown and finally his face with awesome music. He gives a killing look. Now you must be wondering why its Maan Singh Khurana and Prithvi Saxena. Well Maan and Prithvi aren't really brother but their fathers were best friends and if they had a son and daughter they would get them married but unfortunately they had two sons which became really good friends. Their fathers died when they were jst 19/20 and that's when Maan and Prithvi took over the joint business, Maan/Saxena Constructions. Maan however is the CEO as he is a few months older. The two families lived in the same house and Maan's mother treated Prithvi as her own because his parents were divorced. Prithvi soon became the son of the family and him not being a part of it had become impossible. No one spoke of prithvi not being blood related. He was one of Savitri Devi's grandsons and that was final. Prithvi was tough and a no nonsense type person. He hated fake girls and doubted if he ever was going to fall in love especially with someone in Delhi.

Scene changes to Savitri Devi – tho who stables main hai- who hi thu ek jagaa hai jaha who ladkiyan bardhast kartha hai. Nods her head. Aur hamere sabjade Shaan?

Scene changes to the bedroom where a boy wearing a red vest is shown. Om Mangalam is playing the background and we are slowly transported to his dream where he is flirting with a girl. She slowly turns around over the bar and then turns back to him with a garland in her hands- the song pauses at will u marry me and we see a shocked face of shaan. He jumps up from his bed.

"kya shaan? Kya dream tha. Completely dara diya. He was taking long breaths. He turns to look at the time.

"oh crap, im late." He rushes to the bathroom

Shaan and Maan were brothers- afterall the names rhymed. He was outgoing and flirty but kept his limits. He knew the morals that his dadi had taught him, and he wasn't keen on disappointing his brothers ever. They were the world to him.

Scene shifts to Savitri Devi- " woh tho abhi thak sorahe honge right? Nakul nods

"good morning Dadi" Maan says coming from the study which is downstairs, fidgeting with his phone.

Next – "good morning Daadi" Prithvi enters from outside, wiping his hands

And finally- "good morning Daadi" Shaan rushes downstairs from upstairs in a rush, buttoning up his shirt and combing his hands through his hair.

Savitri Devi sighs as she watches the three go to their seats and start to talk.

Precap- introduction of the girls

P.S. still thinking on the name
komlika thumbnail
great update...............πŸ‘............cant wait for girls introduction 😊...... update soon
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great..like it.
do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx
avem thumbnail
hi add me to ur pm list nice start