Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

NEW Combo FF~*Mohabbatein*~ CH12 on PG 4 (Page 3)

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
very good job..WOw u wrote the entire song...thats too good. loving all parts and our shanak's was so swseet...

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Sorry guys Im on holidays in overseas and have finally got to leave this message so i wont be able to update until end of jan or start of Feb. Im so sorry for the delays but guys please keep reading

Thank you Smile
Kashish=)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
kasish great FF very unique and original love all the introductions and characters obviusly especially shanak. have a great holiday cant wait till your back so we can all read on.
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
hey guys Kashish is bck with another update after sooo long and before u start complaining i jst wanna say sorry and heres a new update. i hope u love itBig smile
like i said before i was at a very close wedding and it was awesome and now that school has started i might not update much but do enjoy this and i will definately finish the ff.Big smile

so please read, like and comment Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
yay ur back and loved the latest update man dont want shaan to break khanaks heart i knoe he's going to fall in love with her but i keep imagining his LNBDJ character and see him hurting her first i hope im wrong, cant wait for the next part even if it is weekly updates im happy with any lol
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

very good job..WOw u wrote the entire song...thats too good. loving all parts and our shanak's was so swseet...
thank youBig smile
and yes I wanted to write the whole song cause i love song segments maybe thats why DMG and MJHt was popular for me cause i jst loved the songs //
and shanak is obviously awesome but dnt like this track- cnt wait for shaan to come to manaofy our khanakBig smile
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

yay ur back and loved the latest update man dont want shaan to break khanaks heart i knoe he's going to fall in love with her but i keep imagining his LNBDJ character and see him hurting her first i hope im wrong, cant wait for the next part even if it is weekly updates im happy with any lol
Yes Im bck and im glad u understand. it makes it hard to not only take out time but to think creatively after doing maths at school but hey ill do my best and hopefully not let u guys down.
noway will I make shaan do something as drastic as what sameer did to avni and i dnt want khanak to get pregnant so easily but ur kinda on the right track. anyways keep enjoying the updates and i cnt wait till u guys read the nxt two parts. i jst gotta finish and publish.Big smileBig smileBig smile
Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Hey kashish..... Luvd d update it was 2 gud yaar..... Bt i hope shaan dsnt do nythng bad 2 khanak lyk he did 2 avni.....

whn r u updatng d nxt part? Plz update soon.....

p.s. Add me in ur pm list na whn u update.....

Go to top