Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkcarnation thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Raga, have stolen the show!!!!! Amazing, amaizng, amazing performance.  I am so proud of Binny and Iqbal, it was a magical performance. 

Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Um............It was passionate...sensuous.............sexy...............MIK-Binny was on fire...............burning each other......dripping water..yet.turning each water drop into steam whenever they did those moves.............touched each other..........The closeness.the ardor... was just toooooooooooooooooooooo much so tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I've watched it on big screen. But, thanks for the link any way. My friends want 2 see it too.

@red- Tell me about it ..omgawwdddd ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ Passion.. Passion.. Raga were just dripping Passion 😍
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks my Tannu love!!!🤗
avggomez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phewwww.... that was sooooooooooo damn hawt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I know.. both my most fave actors won tonite.... MIK n Sushi.... m on cloud 999999                                   

And btw  Binny won the Best daughter award as well 😳

Do they show it???I only saw her getting New Sadasya Female Award.
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and link. Would have loved to see Geeta ma interacting with Binny. Anyways MIK didnot have to do much Binny did all the dancing.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Correction: Binny didnt win the pyaari bet Award.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They sizzled in rain n they were the best .
pinkcarnation thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.I soooooooooooooooooooo wanted 2 be Binny when she came out between the legs of my wet MIK.

My lady, where are your manners? 😆