Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT (Page 8)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Originally posted by aashizin

kavya u know it was and is so painful to think again bcz when promos stopped airing it was so painful and scary as well so true hon combine promos with other show always made us to feel very bad and when they used to show us special promo of mjht it was good day for us LOLu know now missing those timing for mjht's repeats ,those promo 's waiting those all stuffs of all segs in sbs and sbb those all article of mjht i don't know when will again get excited like this for any other char in future Ouch
nothing is permanent aashi...we should be happy that MJHT ended on such a high note!

byeee aashi, it was very nice talking to u
inspite of both being SG fans, we hardly got a chance to interact (thanks to my hectic schedules)
good night
ya i am happy with it but seriously wanted to see their happy married life of our sajan but i am happy their love reached  their destination with their wedding Embarrassed

ya that's true we never knew abt each other only we know each other as sajan fan but i am glad only bcz of mjht and sajan and ashi yuvi we come to know each other i know work comes first and we have to do it so no problem yar Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

amidst of all this good, i must say one thing
MJHT was worst at showing parental relationships except for mayank n shilpa aunty
they didn't even bother to bring SG's parents to SG's engagement in 1st season or to their marriage
that's seriously a big flaw in my view
that's the main point i didn't like in mjht they never showed any good relationship of any parents ya except shilpa aunty and mayank u know i just loveeeeeeeeeeee ashi and sonia's superb and rocking relationship of daughter and mom and tia and her papa's relationship not only parental but all kind relations they covered i wish we would get to see samrat's parents any issues their relationship with sajan in MJHT Ouchi loved bauji and sam's scenes it was nice bonding between them but never get to chance fully Ouch

Go to top