India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT (Page 7)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
chalo guys kavya and mahak have to leave otherwise tomorrow i won't wake up early  LOLits seriously nice talking to u guys

@kavya honey its seriously nice talking to u

@mahak sweety mjht will always remain in our heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.kavya.b

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey mahak that's aashi Huggosh seriously u said it yar those all pure and beautiful relation were superb in mjht i think it was their speciality in that show portrayal of superb relation of sisters ,friends , lovers , sibling , son and mother , father and daughters . and they seriously did justice to those all moments and tracks very well portraying superb relations ,u know it was all char's purity and essence which lead us to love them to the core for sajan fans sajan n for mayur fans mayur both lead's love saga will always remain in our heart , and ya i always loved sanu they were totally same their naugtiness but with purity they have same nature and same gose to majan very quite and sensible to handle any situation without saying more words

hey asshi...Hug..seriously, sometimes i am amazed that how did they manged to show everything so beautifully...

but i loved MAJAN more, according to  me it was the best un-conventional relation ever portrayed on television, especially the initial S2, MAN!..they both brought tears to my eyes, what exemplary bonding, with purity...i remember their hug in the special dhanno episode, that melted me, and when gunajn leans downs on mayank, in the hospital and he places his hand on her head....that was so pure.,..after MAYUR, i loved MAJAN..that relation made me wish that i had a brother like mayank..ShockedLOL

kavya.baashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

ya i attracted toward this show but after that i enjoyed my wacko ashi she was  one of the most inspiring and motivating char i have seen in my life to face any kind of difficulty in any situation ya sometime she acted chidish but it was her char's flavor and priya did amazing job Clapand i was regular watcher of remix can u believe it remix was aired for 1 hours in its initial days for one year and then they decreased bcz of to show more shows i guess

abt sajan u know i watched mjht 's first epi to last and also watched curtain raiser of mjht b4 its starting and it was only for sanaya i started watching mjht but sajan made me to fall for them and then my love blossom for them with passing day and today love them to the core

ashi yuvi and sajan r totally different but its love i didn't know much abt love at that time when i saw remix bcz i guess i was young enough to understand that but after sajan i came to know love have no any kind of defination and then with those old memories of yuvi and ashi i found their love their true and unconditional love Embarrassed

u can download those all songs yar

and ya i will def come in touch with u for those all beautiful memories of remix by the way my fav epi was that when ashi punished all boys with vaxing their leg's hairs ROFLshe was so naughty yar
for me also, it's Ashi, the most inspiring characater i have ever seen, i'm sure we'll never get to see such a character again....being such a wacko, she has become our fav, that's the depth of her character n then yuvi also, i think it's his character had most of development...frm a rich spoilt brat to most loving boy, who can fight his dreams...again thanks to ashi for everything though
I must agree that YaRa are the main reason for their characters becoming such a bog hit esp priya....i watch PKYEK, only bcoz misha n priya

i watched MJHT frm episode n curtain raisers as well, i skipped few episodes in between though...sometimes due to lack of time n sometimes due to lack of interest in the track....every show has its ups n downs, so did mjht for me....nothing is perfect so is mjht (or Ashi as well)
n yes!! i started watching mjht bcoz of sanaya only or may b i should say GUnjan, i liked the character n the actor playing...didn't know her name also at that time

bcoz i SG i understood AY, bcoz i AY i could see the depth on SG....this is the advantage when u watch both shows at the same time esp they are at peak

actually in that vaxing idea is sonal mausi's idea or tia's...not i ashi's

Edited by kavya.b - 19 December 2010 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

kavya u know it was and is so painful to think again bcz when promos stopped airing it was so painful and scary as well so true hon combine promos with other show always made us to feel very bad and when they used to show us special promo of mjht it was good day for us LOLu know now missing those timing for mjht's repeats ,those promo 's waiting those all stuffs of all segs in sbs and sbb those all article of mjht i don't know when will again get excited like this for any other char in future Ouch
nothing is permanent aashi...we should be happy that MJHT ended on such a high note!

byeee aashi, it was very nice talking to u
inspite of both being SG fans, we hardly got a chance to interact (thanks to my hectic schedules)
good night

Edited by kavya.b - 19 December 2010 at 11:44am

aashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

hey mahak that's aashi Huggosh seriously u said it yar those all pure and beautiful relation were superb in mjht i think it was their speciality in that show portrayal of superb relation of sisters ,friends , lovers , sibling , son and mother , father and daughters . and they seriously did justice to those all moments and tracks very well portraying superb relations ,u know it was all char's purity and essence which lead us to love them to the core for sajan fans sajan n for mayur fans mayur both lead's love saga will always remain in our heart , and ya i always loved sanu they were totally same their naugtiness but with purity they have same nature and same gose to majan very quite and sensible to handle any situation without saying more words

hey asshi...Hug..seriously, sometimes i am amazed that how did they manged to show everything so beautifully...

but i loved MAJAN more, according to  me it was the best un-conventional relation ever portrayed on television, especially the initial S2, MAN!..they both brought tears to my eyes, what exemplary bonding, with purity...i remember their hug in the special dhanno episode, that melted me, and when gunajn leans downs on mayank, in the hospital and he places his hand on her head....that was so pure.,..after MAYUR, i loved MAJAN..that relation made me wish that i had a brother like mayank..ShockedLOL

i loveeee Majan a lot, though i cannot give ranking to any bonding in MJHT except for SG
i liked them since the start, though they used to have scenes once in a blue moon with jus exchange of smiles or handshakes, they had very great rapport...frnds ho toh aise types!
In the 2nd season, their relation was raised to other level, esp when nupur was missing, their bond was a very big high light....they supported each other sooo much, one laughed to make the other laugh...they were jus perfect frnds n jiju-saali pair

Fantasia.aashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
amidst of all this good, i must say one thing
MJHT was worst at showing parental relationships except for mayank n shilpa aunty
they didn't even bother to bring SG's parents to SG's engagement in 1st season or to their marriage
that's seriously a big flaw in my view

DiyaSaashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

mahak i agree hon majan were so different their relation was seriously amazed sometimes from beginning mayank always cared for gunjan like one elder bro and in S2 they seriously rocked ya i loved that hospital scene where gun showed her sister love and care for mayank and loved their all scenes when they were alone in their life and became each other's family in S2 ,their relation was seriously very mature with words and their action i always loved them and i also liked sanu scenes as well it was some freshness and cuteness in their relation where in majan's relation we saw glimpse of mayank as elder bro and gun as younger sis in sanu's case we saw samrat as younger bro and nup as elder sis it was seriously treat to watch them together Embarrassed

Fantasia.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

for me also, it's Ashi, the most inspiring characater i have ever seen, i'm sure we'll never get to see such a character again....being such a wacko, she has become our fav, that's the depth of her character n then yuvi also, i think it's his character had most of development...frm a rich spoilt brat to most loving boy, who can fight his dreams...again thanks to ashi for everything though
I must agree that YaRa are the main reason for their characters becoming such a bog hit esp priya....i watch PKYEK, only bcoz misha n priya

i watched MJHT frm episode n curtain raisers as well, i skipped few episodes in between though...sometimes due to lack of time n sometimes due to lack of interest in the track....every show has its ups n downs, so did mjht for me....nothing is perfect so is mjht (or Ashi as well)
n yes!! i started watching mjht bcoz of sanaya only or may b i should say GUnjan, i liked the character n the actor playing...didn't know her name also at that time

bcoz i SG i understood AY, bcoz i AY i could see the depth on SG....this is the advantage when u watch both shows at the same time esp they are at peak

actually in that vaxing idea is sonal mausi's idea or tia's...not i ashi's
i agree with ur point hon we won't get ashi again for sure bcz it was magic which was created by cvs and rose PH and ya true credit goes to priya bcz she understood char so well and portrayed it in proper way that she made alive ashi in our heart Clapabt yuvi it was honest and genuine char in that show who was not that goody goody all time but it shows one journey of one spoiled kid to one mature man in the end with all difficulty all demons all experience made him much mature with ashi's love ,true love which started with one bet (here is connection of our sajan as well ) and then her heartbreak totally broke him inside and realized his true love for her it was our ashi and yuvi's true love in sajan and ashi yuvi there is only one difference that gun realized her love after that bet thing and their friendship and in yuvi ashi they were in love after bet

sajan was the couple who seriously made me to fall for them and ashi and yuvi made me to be honest and genuine in our life whatever and whoever we r we must respect ourselves and sajan made me learn what is called selfless love , friendship i seriously love and adore sajan to the core

i don't watch PKYK but i am sure priya must have rocked or rocking in it i have full faith in her ability Clap

oh i didn't remember whose idea it was but in ashi's leader ship all rocked LOLbcz she always rocked in any epi u know for me she always stole show in every epi Clap

and abt monaya ahh i watched sanaya in LRL and i became her fan and when i saw her promo of mjht i decided to watch u know i am happy that my decision lead me to find my first love sajan Embarrassed

Go to top