Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT (Page 4)

saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Joined: 17 March 2010
Posts: 4411

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Emotional post this is, i feel like screaming out loud ! I can't believe its already been a MONTH since this show is finished ! I Miss SG soooo badly, and i soo agree with your title am still stuck there just can't believe this show has ended !
 
Missing everything man Cry !
 
Kavya i LOVED this post and the pictures (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Skavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 29218

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@aashi - u r an AY fan? *surprised face*
do u really miss them??? bcoz i don't ...i don't get a chance to miss them also...bcoz i watch remix everyday Smile...episode wise, each epi more than once...why don't u join us? we are in the beginning only!

cmng to MJHT, i agree with u...every character had their space...that's the reason why we were so excited when we heard abt dodo's entry n benjy joining the gang in last episode....they had it in them n they proved themselves! that's we talk abt them even today..will b talking aftr yrs also

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16910

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

yes kavya we miss it Cry.........but it will always b thr in our hearts........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n P.S= i love ur ashi yuvi siggiez........Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Joined: 15 November 2009
Posts: 27401

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

@aashi - u r an AY fan? *surprised face*
do u really miss them??? bcoz i don't ...i don't get a chance to miss them also...bcoz i watch remix everyday Smile...episode wise, each epi more than once...why don't u join us? we are in the beginning only!

cmng to MJHT, i agree with u...every character had their space...that's the reason why we were so excited when we heard abt dodo's entry n benjy joining the gang in last episode....they had it in them n they proved themselves! that's we talk abt them even today..will b talking aftr yrs also
ya kavya i was attracted towards remix bcz of same name of mine in that show aashiBig smileEmbarrassedand then i don't know when i fall in love with those two TOTALLY apposite ppl who fall in love their remix band their friendship their understanding their maturity in teenage everything and in the end their cute patch with confession Embarrassedactually i was young at that time so never thought that love can be like this but now whenever i thought abt them i can simply say it was magical love Embarrassedya for that i would give credit to sajan who made me learn what is called love but i will seriously cherish all memories of yuvi ashi and sajan everytime u know i have remix's cd at that time i bought when they realised that CD on 12 th janEmbarrassed( i think january hi thaConfused)and everyday i listen love station Embarrassedand kya hua ye Big smile
 
and thanks a tone for offering ur love i would def try Embarrassed


Edited by aashizin - 19 December 2010 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 29218

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mehak

lovley post with lovely pictures..

sometimes i feel that i didnt watch MJHT, i lived MJHT..

GOSH, i remember, i used to finish up all my work by 8.30 and i used to sit on my cane chair to wait for MJHT,

that romance, eye locks, fights, bickering, the oh so intense chemistry..OMG..i miss it yar..

i miss day dreaming about what would happen today, those restless weekends, that promos which used to drive me crazy...

i miss MJHT..


thank u mehak...glad that u liked it

it's true that i didn't watch mjht, i lived it!!!

gosh!!! i can jus do ditto to ur post....really, as if it was some routine which we can't miss at any cost...i used to come n sit infront of by the time, the clock strikes 9
n those weekends...again ditto, in the beginning i used to dislike of weekends inspite of finding some free time...crazy were those days!!! even remembering them now is bringing smile on my face!
i miss those crazy days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 29218

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

Emotional post this is, i feel like screaming out loud ! I can't believe its already been a MONTH since this show is finished ! I Miss SG soooo badly, and i soo agree with your title am still stuck there just can't believe this show has ended !
 
Missing everything man Cry !
 
Kavya i LOVED this post and the pictures (:
awwww don't cry....enjoying reliving those fav moments
it's true that we all are stuck to that show or a couple, that's the reason why we are still on this forum but then we are not supposed to cry that it ended
Lets be happy that it happened n gave us such wonderful moments....go to YT, watch first episode or any other which u want to watch n enjoy..relive it...don't cry

i really had no intentions in making an emotional post....so sry abt that
glad that u liked my post...thank u
Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Joined: 26 June 2010
Posts: 21243

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b


thank u mehak...glad that u liked it

it's true that i didn't watch mjht, i lived it!!!

gosh!!! i can jus do ditto to ur post....really, as if it was some routine which we can't miss at any cost...i used to come n sit infront of by the time, the clock strikes 9
n those weekends...again ditto, in the beginning i used to dislike of weekends inspite of finding some free time...crazy were those days!!! even remembering them now is bringing smile on my face!
i miss those crazy days


GOD!..kavya...u making me nostalgic..i remember MJHT had a promo change on every friday and  i used to make up stories the whole weekend and then i used to get so happy on mondays, and i remember i was jumping in joy when MJHT was announced 5 times week..and how can we forget the song sequences..man!..

*sigh*..we all were crazy, and so was our MJHT gang.*touchwood*...missing them..they were the best!..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-kavya.baashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Joined: 15 September 2008
Posts: 29218

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

yes kavya we miss it Cry.........but it will always b thr in our hearts........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n P.S= i love ur ashi yuvi siggiez........Embarrassed
phirse ' Cry ' not done yaar....
u know what, u crying will mean that u r feeling bad that MJHT happened...if it would have never happened, it would have never ended...if u cry, it'll definitely mean that


ps: aww thanks a lot...i like AY a lot...as for siggys, thanks to vini n saru for such beautiful siggys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Perk.-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
mjht will be mjht....

2 3

Author: -CreativeSoul-   Replies: 17   Views: 9068

-CreativeSoul- 17 9068 20 November 2010 at 9:28am by mayur18
New MJHT faces vs old MJHT faces?

2 3

Author: GunjSam   Replies: 16   Views: 8104

GunjSam 16 8104 02 June 2010 at 2:45am by -Preeti-
Amna MJHT gallery - P21 MJHT new!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: saksham-p2   Replies: 186   Views: 43333

saksham-p2 186 43333 30 August 2009 at 6:11am by kavya.b
TRP Of MJHT (Latest) MJHT at 55 !!!

Author: anon.   Replies: 2   Views: 7093

anon. 2 7093 01 April 2009 at 4:53pm by AnonymousUser

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index