India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT (Page 3)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
kavya first of all i want  to say in this whole one month i missed mjht each and every day and thought why they ended it so early they would give this show a chance once i know this fact that one day this show would end for sure but nothing is permenant in life ,life has to chage for good , but those all memories those moments those char those atmosphere refreshing loving friendly on TV mission everything

samrat's chashmish word ,gunjan's samrat , nupur's by god , mayank's nupur tum, dia's dodo , uday's dids , benji's hailaaa  seriously this all words missing

this show was like addiction for us everyday it was like my habit to wait for 9 o'clock to watch MJHT this show was seriously one of the best experience for me i will cherish all moments of MJHT everytime and all char will remain in our heart sajan, mayur, sanu, majan, sayank ,gunur uday ,benia everyone wit their superb and rocking pariing

Edited by aashizin - 19 December 2010 at 9:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGCandYlicious_S-.Perk.-kavya.b

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@kavya.....completely agree with you, I wish MJHT would have continued for some more time. It still remains in our heart forever & ever...... the forum is still active ........this shows the love & admiration we all have towards MJHT.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@samratrocks - awww don't cry
i had no intentions to make anyone cry
MJHT is jus a beautiful memory, it should bring a smile when we think of it, not tears....
yess!!! MJHT ROCKZZZ
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

kavya first of all i want  to say in this whole one month i missed mjht each and every day and thought why they ended it so early they would give this show a chance once i know this fact that one day this show would end for sure but nothing is permenant in life ,life has to chage for good , but those all memories those moments those char those atmosphere refreshing loving friendly on TV mission everything

samrat's chashmish word ,gunjan's samrat , nupur's by god , mayank's nupur tum, dia's dodo , uday's dids , benji's hailaaa  seriously this all words missing

this show was like addiction for us everyday it was like my habit to wait for 9 o'clock to watch MJHT this show was seriously one of the best experience for me i will cherish all moments of MJHT everytime and all char will remain in our heart sajan, mayur, sanu, majan, sayank ,gunur uday ,benia everyone wit their superb and rocking pariing
i didn't miss it everyday actually...bcoz in the initial days i was relishing Sajan's wedding so much that i had no chance of missing them at that time...i miss them everyday but today it's over flowing...don't know why!

i would like to add, i miss sanjy, sajanjy, nupur-benjy, mayank-benjy, mayank-dodo, sayank-dodo
whole gang scenes! they had some diff flavor

aashizin

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

@kavya.....completely agree with you, I wish MJHT would have continued for some more time. It still remains in our heart forever & ever...... the forum is still active ........this shows the love & admiration we all have towards MJHT.

frankly speaking, i didn't want mjht to continue for more time...it had itz perfect ending...i enjoyed it through out its journey....that's why i'm still stuck to it
anyway, we all miss the show esp the characters, which has one or the other speciality!
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Originally posted by aashizin

i didn't miss it everyday actually...bcoz in the initial days i was relishing Sajan's wedding so much that i had no chance of missing them at that time...i miss them everyday but today it's over flowing...don't know why!

i would like to add, i miss sanjy, sajanjy, nupur-benjy, mayank-benjy, mayank-dodo, sayank-dodo
whole gang scenes! they had some diff flavor
i agree hon each and every char with their different flavor and pairing and their own flavor with others always gave us pleasure to watch them and love them i think this is one of the show whose all char r so so famous not only leads but whole gang starting for all  4 leads , supporting char to all cameo player as well seriously when first time i saw mr sudhir sharma's interview on curtain raiser of MJHT b4 mjht's starting he said that each and every char has their own flavor which will def make audience to love them and it happened Tonguei am missing that may be we won't get such a superb gang once again in future Cry i hope one day history will repeat i wish Embarrassed

kavya.b

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

Originally posted by lakshmi_SG

frankly speaking, i didn't want mjht to continue for more time...it had itz perfect ending...i enjoyed it through out its journey....that's why i'm still stuck to it
anyway, we all miss the show esp the characters, which has one or the other speciality!
kavya first of all ur post and now ur avi making me more senty with mjht missing also my ashi and yuvi my wacko Cry

kavya.b

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
lovley post with lovely pictures..

sometimes i feel that i didnt watch MJHT, i lived MJHT..

GOSH, i remember, i used to finish up all my work by 8.30 and i used to sit on my cane chair to wait for MJHT,

that romance, eye locks, fights, bickering, the oh so intense chemistry..OMG..i miss it yar..

i miss day dreaming about what would happen today, those restless weekends, that promos which used to drive me crazy...

i miss MJHT..

kavya.b

Go to top