One month n still stuck - MJHT - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikitasharma.

yes kavya we miss it 😭.........but it will always b thr in our hearts........😳😳

n P.S= i love ur ashi yuvi siggiez........😳
phirse ' ðŸ˜­ ' not done yaar....
u know what, u crying will mean that u r feeling bad that MJHT happened...if it would have never happened, it would have never ended...if u cry, it'll definitely mean that

ps: aww thanks a lot...i like AY a lot...as for siggys, thanks to vini n saru for such beautiful siggys
Originally posted by -Mehak

GOD!..kavya...u making me nostalgic..i remember MJHT had a promo change on every friday and  i used to make up stories the whole weekend and then i used to get so happy on mondays, and i remember i was jumping in joy when MJHT was announced 5 times week..and how can we forget the song sequences..man!..

*sigh*..we all were crazy, and so was our MJHT gang.*touchwood*...missing them..they were the best!..

even i sued to do all this crazy stuff.............oh god......m missin them terribly😭😭😭

GOD!..kavya...u making me nostalgic..i remember MJHT had a promo change on every friday and  i used to make up stories the whole weekend and then i used to get so happy on mondays, and i remember i was jumping in joy when MJHT was announced 5 times week..and how can we forget the song sequences..man!..

*sigh*..we all were crazy, and so was our MJHT gang.*touchwood*...missing them..they were the best!..

mahak so true yar those all promos those all mondays and those boring weekends and our waiting for monday and excitement on sundays seriously missing it ya it was so beautiful day when we came to know abt mjht will be for 5 days 😃and everytime new excitement with superb individual sajan and mayur promo , i remember i always wait for new sajan promo and after that excitement gosh i always love to watch those promos whenever i switch on TV 😳all those beautiful moments all those gang scene those memories always been alive in our memory for sure 😳
Originally posted by kavya.b

phirse ' ðŸ˜­ ' not done yaar....
u know what, u crying will mean that u r feeling bad that MJHT happened...if it would have never happened, it would have never ended...if u cry, it'll definitely mean that

ps: aww thanks a lot...i like AY a lot...as for siggys, thanks to vini n saru for such beautiful siggys
yea mjht is a thing to b cherished😛Embarrassed...........but still m feelin nostalgic........
😕😊

n yea i used to watch remix too..............n it was one of my favz......Embarrassed
Awesome post.............and i agree............its been a month........and i m still stuck to MJHT...........so much so that i havent found nething else worthy to watch on TV............

MJHT made me crazy abt TV..............and was a breath of fresh air........

Nothing i guess will be ever so amazing on TV again.........
Originally posted by aashizin

ya kavya i was attracted towards remix bcz of same name of mine in that show aashi😃😳and then i don't know when i fall in love with those two TOTALLY apposite ppl who fall in love their remix band their friendship their understanding their maturity in teenage everything and in the end their cute patch with confession 😳actually i was young at that time so never thought that love can be like this but now whenever i thought abt them i can simply say it was magical love 😳ya for that i would give credit to sajan who made me learn what is called love but i will seriously cherish all memories of yuvi ashi and sajan everytime u know i have remix's cd at that time i bought when they realised that CD on 12 th jan😳( i think january hi tha😕)and everyday i listen love station 😳and kya hua ye 😃

and thanks a tone for offering ur love i would def try 😳
lol @ being attracted bcoz of ur name...it happens! 
BANG ON!!!!! i never knew when i fell for them so badly...i'm totally drowned in AY now, even if i want, i can't get back to bank now
n again a ditto, it's bcoz of SG, i learnt what love is , in the first place, i didn't watch remix when it was aired for the first time...i started watching it on 13th feb of this yr....V'day in MJHT... watched all the episodes n now i'm watching it for the 2nd time n enjoying it even more then the first time
but for SG, may i would have never understood AY.....the real sensitive them inside their loud n strong personalities ....they had character developments...the best show on S1 actually

i heard abt the CD being realized, i wish i can have one as well *sigh*

u can join us anyday aashi !!

mahak so true yar those all promos those all mondays and those boring weekends and our waiting for monday and excitement on sundays seriously missing it ya it was so beautiful day when we came to know abt mjht will be for 5 days 😃and everytime new excitement with superb individual sajan and mayur promo , i remember i always wait for new sajan promo and after that excitement gosh i always love to watch those promos whenever i switch on TV 😳all those beautiful moments all those gang scene those memories always been alive in our memory for sure 😳

hey ashzin..interacting with u for the first time..😃

exactly...the promos were amazing..i went crazy over the MAYUR promo where mayank said "khona hai tu meri bahonn main kho jao"..*sigh*

and i used to love SANU and MAJAN scenes, because they were shown so less, but incorporated brilliantly..i loved the purity of relations MJHT showed...

i remember those days as well *shouts* !!
in those days forum was also not divided this badly, we used to combined discussion abt all probabilities frm the promos n precaps....we were nuts those days....beech mein fights ðŸ¤£...to be frank, those fights were also fun 
i knowwwww when they announced 5 days a week, we all went crazy
we used to count hrs n minutes during weekends n sometimes week days also

now if i look back, i must say, MJHT in the start n end was very different...yet it was all soooo good
memorable journey!
bang on kavya..memorable journey..

i don't think i will ever be able to move on from MJHT..it taught me to dream..

my cane chair, and 9 .00 PM, it would always mean MJHT for me, for the whole of my life..no matter what happens..

gosh aashi, u reminded me of the days we used to scare PD.....whenever we get a promo of MJHT (whatever couple it was on), we all were ok
but when MJHT promos used to come as merged promos other shows we used to get furious
bcoz whether we liked or disliked one couple, we never disliked them like we did it some other couples frm other shows.... atleats i didn't n at that time, mostly none of us did!

n even when MJHT was abt to end, when we got the news of s1 shows cmng for 6 days a week, i wanted them to start that when mjht was on air...be it for one week only, i wanted it like that

n when thought that MJHT will having it's last epi on 20th as spl episode, then i thought that this process should not start when it's on air bcoz then mjht would air only for half an hr on the last day.....