Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT - Page 3

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kavya.b

i didn't miss it everyday actually...bcoz in the initial days i was relishing Sajan's wedding so much that i had no chance of missing them at that time...i miss them everyday but today it's over flowing...don't know why!

i would like to add, i miss sanjy, sajanjy, nupur-benjy, mayank-benjy, mayank-dodo, sayank-dodo
whole gang scenes! they had some diff flavor

i agree hon each and every char with their different flavor and pairing and their own flavor with others always gave us pleasure to watch them and love them i think this is one of the show whose all char r so so famous not only leads but whole gang starting for all  4 leads , supporting char to all cameo player as well seriously when first time i saw mr sudhir sharma's interview on curtain raiser of MJHT b4 mjht's starting he said that each and every char has their own flavor which will def make audience to love them and it happened ๐Ÿ˜›i am missing that may be we won't get such a superb gang once again in future ๐Ÿ˜ญ i hope one day history will repeat i wish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail

frankly speaking, i didn't want mjht to continue for more time...it had itz perfect ending...i enjoyed it through out its journey....that's why i'm still stuck to it
anyway, we all miss the show esp the characters, which has one or the other speciality!

kavya first of all ur post and now ur avi making me more senty with mjht missing also my ashi and yuvi my wacko ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovley post with lovely pictures..

sometimes i feel that i didnt watch MJHT, i lived MJHT..

GOSH, i remember, i used to finish up all my work by 8.30 and i used to sit on my cane chair to wait for MJHT,

that romance, eye locks, fights, bickering, the oh so intense chemistry..OMG..i miss it yar..

i miss day dreaming about what would happen today, those restless weekends, that promos which used to drive me crazy...

i miss MJHT..

saniya.x thumbnail
Emotional post this is, i feel like screaming out loud ! I can't believe its already been a MONTH since this show is finished ! I Miss SG soooo badly, and i soo agree with your title am still stuck there just can't believe this show has ended !

Missing everything man ๐Ÿ˜ญ !

Kavya i LOVED this post and the pictures (:
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@aashi - u r an AY fan? *surprised face*
do u really miss them??? bcoz i don't ...i don't get a chance to miss them also...bcoz i watch remix everyday ๐Ÿ˜Š...episode wise, each epi more than once...why don't u join us? we are in the beginning only!

cmng to MJHT, i agree with u...every character had their space...that's the reason why we were so excited when we heard abt dodo's entry n benjy joining the gang in last episode....they had it in them n they proved themselves! that's we talk abt them even today..will b talking aftr yrs also
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes kavya we miss it ๐Ÿ˜ญ.........but it will always b thr in our hearts........๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n P.S= i love ur ashi yuvi siggiez........๐Ÿ˜ณ
aashizin thumbnail

@aashi - u r an AY fan? *surprised face*

do u really miss them??? bcoz i don't ...i don't get a chance to miss them also...bcoz i watch remix everyday ๐Ÿ˜Š...episode wise, each epi more than once...why don't u join us? we are in the beginning only!

cmng to MJHT, i agree with u...every character had their space...that's the reason why we were so excited when we heard abt dodo's entry n benjy joining the gang in last episode....they had it in them n they proved themselves! that's we talk abt them even today..will b talking aftr yrs also

ya kavya i was attracted towards remix bcz of same name of mine in that show aashi๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณand then i don't know when i fall in love with those two TOTALLY apposite ppl who fall in love their remix band their friendship their understanding their maturity in teenage everything and in the end their cute patch with confession ๐Ÿ˜ณactually i was young at that time so never thought that love can be like this but now whenever i thought abt them i can simply say it was magical love ๐Ÿ˜ณya for that i would give credit to sajan who made me learn what is called love but i will seriously cherish all memories of yuvi ashi and sajan everytime u know i have remix's cd at that time i bought when they realised that CD on 12 th jan๐Ÿ˜ณ( i think january hi tha๐Ÿ˜•)and everyday i listen love station ๐Ÿ˜ณand kya hua ye ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and thanks a tone for offering ur love i would def try ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Mehak

lovley post with lovely pictures..

sometimes i feel that i didnt watch MJHT, i lived MJHT..

GOSH, i remember, i used to finish up all my work by 8.30 and i used to sit on my cane chair to wait for MJHT,

that romance, eye locks, fights, bickering, the oh so intense chemistry..OMG..i miss it yar..

i miss day dreaming about what would happen today, those restless weekends, that promos which used to drive me crazy...

i miss MJHT..

thank u mehak...glad that u liked it

it's true that i didn't watch mjht, i lived it!!!

gosh!!! i can jus do ditto to ur post....really, as if it was some routine which we can't miss at any cost...i used to come n sit infront of by the time, the clock strikes 9
n those weekends...again ditto, in the beginning i used to dislike of weekends inspite of finding some free time...crazy were those days!!! even remembering them now is bringing smile on my face!
i miss those crazy days
kavya.b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Emotional post this is, i feel like screaming out loud ! I can't believe its already been a MONTH since this show is finished ! I Miss SG soooo badly, and i soo agree with your title am still stuck there just can't believe this show has ended !

Missing everything man ๐Ÿ˜ญ !

Kavya i LOVED this post and the pictures (:

awwww don't cry....enjoying reliving those fav moments
it's true that we all are stuck to that show or a couple, that's the reason why we are still on this forum but then we are not supposed to cry that it ended
Lets be happy that it happened n gave us such wonderful moments....go to YT, watch first episode or any other which u want to watch n enjoy..relive it...don't cry

i really had no intentions in making an emotional post....so sry abt that
glad that u liked my post...thank u
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thank u mehak...glad that u liked it

it's true that i didn't watch mjht, i lived it!!!

gosh!!! i can jus do ditto to ur post....really, as if it was some routine which we can't miss at any cost...i used to come n sit infront of by the time, the clock strikes 9
n those weekends...again ditto, in the beginning i used to dislike of weekends inspite of finding some free time...crazy were those days!!! even remembering them now is bringing smile on my face!
i miss those crazy days

GOD!..kavya...u making me nostalgic..i remember MJHT had a promo change on every friday and  i used to make up stories the whole weekend and then i used to get so happy on mondays, and i remember i was jumping in joy when MJHT was announced 5 times week..and how can we forget the song sequences..man!..

*sigh*..we all were crazy, and so was our MJHT gang.*touchwood*...missing them..they were the best!..