India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

One month n still stuck - MJHT

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
strange na!!! As long as it was on air in 2010, i was screaming "I want MJHT to end, I want MJHT to end" (though for good reasons) n today i say i'm still stuck there...so jus thought of re-living those via pictures frm sept 2008

bholi bhali, seedhi ladki gunjan.....whoz love was only her family has turned into a strong gal, whoz only love is Samrat
Journey frm Miss. Gunjan Bhushan to Mrs. Gunjan Shergill with the same real-ness frm start to end
I miss u loads Gunjan, my reason for starting to watch this show

Hero of the clg, BB champ, dream boy of every clg who loved EVERY gal in the clg n considered friends as family n no one else...ended up falling in love with ONE gal, who changed him frm flirty lover boy to responsible man, and making his frnds as his real family bcoz of that one gal
I miss u tooo my boyyyy

Mayank Sharma, who bothered abt nothing but books n mom with fav hangouts being class room n LIBRARY n also with ONE single frnd till he met that gal, who changed his changed his life completely and ended up with MANY frnds n one loving n nautanki personified wife

Nupur, the fun-loving, chirpy gal . For her love was everything, she dreamt abt her 'unknown' love, her dream boy always....found her love, faced the difficulties, went till death bed but finally ended up in the arms of her love as a mother of twins

the show which brought freshness back to the channel n interested all the youth (elders also)
with the two couples having completely diff love stories, i must say that MJHT definitely showed the a diff meaning to love through the love stories of two of the best couples of Indian TV

The first show which addicted me soooo much to a hindi channel n this forum (IF)

ps: twas abt to write a lil abt the couples but then i thought ppl here are wonderful writers n lemme leave it to them ROFL....k, actually i was lazy to write even 2-3 lines

Edited by kavya.b - 19 December 2010 at 5:47am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhamohit_rockstar-BlueSwitch-lakshmi_SGKomal_Chaudharyginny09rosecutiekirti123rads14gopi06saniya.xAasthahereFantasia.--Ruchi--soniasharmin89CandYlicious_S.MohitzPari.DiyaSsamratrocksaa123.80-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr--thegameisonmyownareaaashizinannie07EtherealRatiSilent.DreamerNikki_TitliBadtameez_Dil

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Missing Them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
kavya i need to say this .....i just knew it would happen not only u but all those who said "LET IT END" .....
it will going to stuck in there mind after that it will end "WHY IT END".

this was not only any other show on tv....its changed whole perspective of seeing the tv in different way

right now there is NO SHOW which is touches mjht.

how much rediculous comedy or bloppers in had but still it had difference from all those tv shows which were on tv which no show had
MJHT had given long lasting effect..it is remembered show forever. it touched everyone part of life part of heart somewhere or other....no one deny this fact one even dislike some parts but still they were part.....which touched u where no other show had touched in that extent.....

Edited by loving_bird - 19 December 2010 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.kavya.b

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
hey nice post!Smile
seriously missin them all alot......specially my mayur.........
mjht is d best n i dont think any show can b lyk it!

kavya.b

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
nive post......
missing mayur alot..
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
*rubs eyes*

PARTNERRRRRR!!!! U've opened a TOPIC!! ShockedShockedShocked All the eve...we've been talking, and that too abt SG...and u didn't give me the slightest of hint. But I'm glad u didn't...coz this is such a wonderful surprise. I haven't read ur post yet....but seeing a thread by u...i cudn't resist posting this.

Will try n be back here to share my thoughts...though I don't think I wud be able to add anything....coz what can one add in a post by you??!! U write everything soooo beuatifully and comprehensively.

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@tanvi - first things first, u can always feel free to say anything with me...aftr all we are frnds
even today, i never thought 'why did it end?' bcoz when i used to say i wanted it to end, it's not bcoz i didn't like it but bcoz i liked it n wanted to like the show ALWAYS
for eg, today i posted this topic bcoz the show ended at proper time...didn't want the flavor to be lost, infact i stopped watching the show for some weeks (more than a month) even when my favs were very much in the show
so, even today i say that the show ended for its own good but still miss the show...if u get what i mean

@rest of the post - i completely agree with it!!
there is no other show like this...that's why i'm unable to watch any show continuously for more than 2 days.....i could see mjht becoming like that n i cannot watch that even it has my fav actors or characters.... but again as of now there is no other show like mjht
but one thing, mjht is the ONLY show of such kind, there are very few shows like R.com n remix which we cannot forget (only if one likes them though!)

edit: i forgot, i was angry at u ROFL, the other day, u asked me to come to CC but u didn't come Angry

Edited by kavya.b - 19 December 2010 at 9:18am
kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@komal, nikitha, mona - be it SG or MN, they wouldn't have existed if MJHT didn't exist
I miss my fav couple, i miss my fav show watching on TV

-.Perk.-

Go to top