India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am in love with Misha

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Thank you, Ekta for creating such an amazing character, although I think most of the credit goes to Priya's mindblowing acting in Re-mix. Misha is just...wow! She's just amazing, when she comes up on screen, she just lights it up. You can't help but love her goofy ways and badass attitude. And the chemistry with every single character is amazing. With Pia its awesome, with Abhay its hilarious, with Kabir and Tracker its amazing, with T its super funny, especially when she pranks T. With her family it's the best...especially her papa.Embarrassed And her antics with PanchiLOL. I laugh so hard it doesn't stop.
God she's an awesome actress...hats off to Priya Wal for acting so beautifully and giving proper justice to such an amazing character. 
Now Im just waiting for her to start a romance, as I know it'll be just as awesome as her... :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverBUBLAISweetRozie123foreverlazyhey.bhaggunami2811Mariaa.SGspamalotthegameisonBefikre.Jane..

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
thnks for this topic .. this topic is ausome .. i love her too sooooooooo much .. i m her biggenst fan ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIhey.bhaggu

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I  completely agree with you .... Priya Wal is doing an amazing job as Misha .... Loved her since REMIX days ... For her , I am completely in love with Misha tooTongueTongue

arpita ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
I, too, love Misha sooo much!! Just looking at her brings a smile on my face. And mind it, I haven't seen Remix, so I have no preconceived notions about Priya Wal either!! Its purely on the basis of Misha that I can safely say that she's an awesome actor!!! 

Edited by Chill_Out - 19 December 2010 at 6:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverashi_maniahey.bhaggu

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
thanxxx a lot for d topic...............luv misha or priya to d core of mah heart!!!
though i didnot watch remix as i was really small but i had heard about her a lot...........nd after watching her in pkyek i m speechlessHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Super yeaahh! Approve

I admire PW a hell lot, she does light up the screen the moment she's on and basically, I guess half the people who watch the show must have started watching because PW was to make her comeback!
She's one helluva versatile actress and I can say that even though I don't find much difference between Misha and Aashi provided she's been remarkable in every single scene with whichever emotion the scene required her to present. Her character is the only character in the show which is constantly developing steadily - even if she's seen less in an episode, her very presence makes a humongous difference. Embarrassed

Hail Misha!

-Kankshita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_candy_luverashi_maniahey.bhaggu

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Winkshe ROKS the screen! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVerSimi_YaRaLoverAY_candy_luverhey.bhaggu

SweetRozie123 IF-Dazzler
SweetRozie123
SweetRozie123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Aaawwwwh, I totally agree with you.
Priya Wal is an awesome actor- I love her so much as misha!!
She's so cute and funny :)

xx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index