Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Next part:-

Maan mad at every one for not finding the person who hit his geet but yash assured him that they will find him.

At the evening , geet wake up and stretched her hand and found maan is looking at her lovingly. Geet smiles at her and then maan pull her more closely and said good evening jaan. Geet smiles and placed her head on his chest.

Maan pull her closely said so how r u feeling now, bhook lagi kuch le aau.

Geet just hugged his waist and said no, just be with me.

Maan kissed her head and of course jaan.

Both laid there then maan get up and said sty here and He will be back soon.

After some time dadi and Vicky come there to meet geet.

Geet sit in her bed and dadi said stay in the bed today, no work. And take rest, they come here to meet her but not to give stress her.

Dadi:- how r u feeling now?

Geet:- much better beta.

Vicky:- bhabi u give us really panic and to bro, he is too scared, the maan Singh khurana who never  be scare of anything or fear is just scare to see his wify like this.

Geet blushed and dadi ma said Vicky, don't tease my bahu,waise iye aaj nehi bachpan mein bhi maan aise hi akrta tha, jab  bhi geet ko chot lagti thi, usse pareshani suru ho jata , dard suru ho jata.

Geet:- nehi dadi ma aise kuch nehi, oh toh baas aapke daar se aise karte the.

Dadi ma:- nehi beta.oh tab se hi tumhara care karta  tha but express jada aajkal karne laga kyuon and winks at geet.

Seeing this geet again blushed.

Vicky:- mein kuch samjha nehi,

Maan heard all and said nothing bete, now go and join yash for some discussion, he is waiting for u.

Vicky:-  y r u coming in wrong time always, just have some time so spend with my bhabi nehi, jalne laga aur aagay bhagane ke liye.

Maan give his famous glare to Vicky and Vicky just leaves the room.

Dadi ma smiles and kissed both maaneet's forehead.

Dadi:- maan, take care of geet,

Geet:- dadi ma, aapne mdcn liya,

Dadi ma:-yes beta, pari is taking care of it.

Maan:- but y pari?

Geet:-oh, that's fine, then tell maan by her eyes to stop .

Maan looks not at her and said ok dadi ma.

After dadi ma leaving the room, maan just close the door and said u r happy with pari.

Geet take's maan arms and said I'm hungry now ,

Maan's attention instantly divert towards her and he smiles lovingly and kissed her cheeks and said lo, then fed her .

Maan said so u know how to divert my mind

Geet smiles and kissed his lips and said yes, I know it very well.

Then maan pinch her nose said wait one sec u blamed my intentions today.

Geet looks confused and asked matlab

Maan take her in his laps and said dadi ma ko kaha tumne mein dadi ma ke dar se tumhara khyaal rakhta tha, no care for u ha.

Geet giggles and said hmmm.

Maan:-oh really.

Geet rub his nose by hers and said hmmmmm.

Maan :- accha and then tickles her and geet laughs after some time both lay on the bed and maan kissed geet forehead , cheeks and said thanks for coming in my life thanks God to send this cute angel in my life. Don't leave me.

Geet pull him towards her and said never ,I'll never leave u for any life time. maan give her butter fly kisses in her face and she giggles .

Here, pari is passing by and heard it, she feels happy today cause now she want to see them happy , cause she realized it's just infatuation towards maan nothing more and maaneet loved each other .

At night maan takes food in their room and feed geet but geet now giving him irritation look and finally said  maan

Maan look at her and said ha jaan and still feeding her.

Geet hold his hand and said I'm fine maan now ,in fact  much better but u behaved like I'm ill.

Maan give her angry glare and said no , u r not fit, look ur health, u r looking too pale .look at ur face, it's looking pale and tired and u told me that u r fine, no .

Geet;-I'm Dcotor maan.

Maan:- for others and for u ,I'm ur doctor,

Geet rolled her eyes and said who give u the degree, After heard it maan chuckled and said my darling wife , may be u know her.

Geet:- oh really and pls give me ur wife's no, I should check her now.

Maaneet look at each and the burst out in loud laugh.

After some time maan said geet,

Geet look at him then said pls maan,I'm fine now, u r just pampering now me too much.

Maan :-I have full rights to pamper u jaan,

Geet shook her head then said hmmm

At night geet is reading some book when maan kissed her belly continuously and said I loved this place to much.

Geet shuddered and moaned and said what ..r ..u..do..in..ma ..aa…n.

Maan look at her then rubbed his nose in her belly button and said to love u.

Maan come close to her and said kya hua jaan.

Geet closed her eyes and breaths heavily.

Maan rubbed his nose in her ear and bit her ear lobe lightly   and said bolo na geet.

Geet just turns and hugged him tightly.

Maan smiles at her gestured, and said kya hua?are mein toh aapne honewale beti ke ghar ko pyaar kar raha tha…

Geet look at him and said matlab…

Maan :- matlab when u'll conceive my child she will stay in ur womb na so

Geet shied and hide her face in his chest then said but how do u know he or she ?

Maan:- well who wil be the father me and maan Singh khurana know everything and give her a smirk.

Geet:- hmm but don't u think I'll be the mother so no she only  he.

Maan:-no, she ,she…meine kaha na.

Geet turns and said good night.

Maan hold her shoulder and  pull her towards him and kissed her lips so gently and said ok if he then next time we will try for she or if she then we will try for he. Then both of our word will be keep.

Geet smiles and said ok.

Maan:-ok , let me think some name of our child.

Maan take a note book and write down some name for their child

For Girl:-

1.Mahi

2.Mahek

3.Muskan

4.Misti

5.Maaneet(for both boys and girls)

6. mannat

7. meher

Boys:-

boys-abir,mahesh,jay,chamdan,udit,rahul,aditya,kishen,karan,arjun, sambhav, 

geet looks and said itne saree names kya hoga. Hum toh 2 bacche ke plan kar rehe the.toh itna naam then she saw maan's naughty looks and bit her tongue and said oh mein .

Maan just said hmmm nice idea, so I have to think about it , well no thinking now u r right, no two child we will use this all names for our all child so total kitna hua

Girls 7 aur boys 11 are iye toh qual nehi hain hume 4 aur girls chaiye .

Geet is all red and embarrassed and said dhat and hided her face in  pillow when maan said geet, dekho na mere taraf.

Geet:- nehi, tum bahut badmash aur be shram ho agye ho aur mere khyal nehi akrte ho, itne saare bacche , mere kya haal hoga.

Maan take her in his arms and said tumhara do complain ki ans hain yes I'm besharam and badhmash with u but don't u ever think I'll not think about u and will give u any pain , are u crazy darling ke itne saare bacche ke liye sochunga , mein pagal hoon tumhara pyaar mein but itna bhi nehi.

Geet:- toh tum mere majak uda rehe the.

Man smirks and said well yes.

Geet :- mujhe neh baad karma tumse and pouted her lips but soon her lips captured by maan for little moments and then maan said this right only for me that I can tease u , han na.

Geet smiles and said yes only u have this right .

Both hugged each other and dose off to peaceful sleep and not aware of their future which will take some exam of them and their love.

Next day morning maan got up early and got a call from delhi and have to leave for some urgent work.

Precap:- geet missing maan and a big twist

Name for boys and girls of maaneet child by roopali, hinal and jyoti

note :- no geet is not pregnant only they planning abt their child.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for u r update its 3 am at my place lol!! don't have school tommarrow nothing else to do beside sleeping tommarrow update soon befor i goto sleep i am such crazy maanet fan they had poisoned my mind with there nok jok, and romantic scenes well i wanted to be a victom of there poison and now i don't know how can i get the poison out so i started reading ff of maaneet but there more poisoness but still i love that poison it makes me feel alive😆😆its super natural extraterriesterial...... i swear thats how i feel and u r ffs r amazing thanx
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi all
how r u all?

Note:-
sorry for late update.as I'm busy with work .
sorry for any mis take.
 updated next part. pls read it and comment it
 hope u all like it.
 all my silent readers pls press the liked button.
 I'm sending pm u all now but if don't received any pms then pls empty ur inbox , may be ur inbox is full.
all who wants pm from me for this ff pls add me or send me buddy request.
pls press the liked button also.
pm list will be update soon.
I know this may be boring part .
I'll post another part soon , cause I'm wrting another part now, it's depends on u now how fast u'll  comment and how fast I'll update next part.
pls comments friends , ur comments inspired me lots.

note 2:-geet is not pregnant, they r just planning abt their child.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ skjgmd darling baas 2mins karti hoon post
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
updated next part , pls read it and do comment.
 love u all
rakhi
my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow so cute update rakhi and maan is so  sweet..................

p.s: oops i forgot but i m the first one to comment and that too first time.........yipeeeeeeeee
Edited by my_maan_geet - 13 years ago
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
thank you thank you aah u r such a sweetheart anyways hope u won't creat any mu between them keep it up now i gotta go before my mom wakes up and yell at me and ground me from my laptop and i can't tak that as the ff's r my daily routine😆
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part.............
loved their romance..............cute..............
par patha nahin kya twist hone wala hain...........hope it doesnt split them...........
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...👏
maan was so worried for geet....n he still hasnt found out who hit her...that person is dead as soon as he knows...
ye vicky ko kuch samajh nahi aata kya😆....bechara confuse ho gaya...😆
glad to know that pari now will not trouble them...not that she ever did..but still relieved that she got out of her infatuation....
love their little nok-jhok n discussion...they r so adorable...
geet is not preg..😔..i thought ki naam isiliye puche...😒..anyways thnx for including them...

y is maan gone?? well he did say somthing abt this to geet b4...i think...n what big twist r u bringing....???

update soon the next part....plzzz.....plzzzz.....

dekho abhi bhi bada comment diya ...n smile😃..n even  🤗
update soon...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@ my_maan_geet, , yes  ur first, lovely comments loved it.

@skjgmd thanks for lovely comments darling, don't worry maaneet will not be separate but something surely happen. now sleep. good night , sweet dreams.

@ preethia thanks dear for lovely comments, twist will come but maaneet will not separate .
@jyoti, oye, itni jaldi kaise geet pregnant ho sakta hain, 😆
yes vicky is confused soul, pari is not harming person but some one else will try to harm maaneet.
maan will not tell and leave , but twist, dekho na aur mujhe trust karo
mein kabhi aapne maaneet ko separate nehi karungi, it's painfull for me but there is some twist. destiny will take their exam again.
love u all
muhhaaa.

I'll send u all pms soon.