FF Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan pt25 pg 144 dt 06.06 - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kellz

can we kill of sameera?

yes of course😆
Hey last part is reali awsum. Naughtie naughtie maan was like wow. Arrgh i jst hate that sameera. I hope pari will nt bcum a prob in maaneet life.
Dear yaar plz is sameera ka kuch karo. I want geet to teach her gud lesson . Pls update soon with lots of maaneet romance

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice promo curious to know who hitted geet

Loved the promo...!!!
Cant wait for the update..!!
Please cont.soon...!!!

Next Part:-

In night, geet sleeping peacefully in maan's chest and maan looking at her lovingly. He looks at geet who is exhausted after their love making and very tired now. It's very late night and maan cannot him self.

Maan placed a kiss on her forehead. He hugged her more tightly and dose off to sleep.

Next day morning, geet wake up before maan and look at him then remember their passionate night and blushed, she looks for cloths but her cloths torn by maan. She sighed and then got up by covering herself in a spread and then look at maan who is sleeping, she kissed his forehead and got up from there to take shower.

After some maan wake up and open his eyes to see his beautiful wife but found her side is empty. He quickly gets up and sees geet is getting ready; she is wearing a salwar suit which is brought by him.

Maan smiles and think she is indeed smart. She finds out this salwar.

Maan slowly get up and hugged her from behind and nuzzle his nose in her cheek and then neck.

Geet gasped first then said maan stop being so naughty. And wear something, don't roaming like new born baby.

Maan:-iha koi nehi hain mujhe dekhne ke liye , sirf tumhe chor ke, aur tumse kya sarmana.

Geet closed her eyes and said u r besharam no 1.

Maan kissed her check loudly and said wait, I'll come within15 min.

After their breakfast, the start their new journey.

They reached their destination and car stopped there.

Geet looks maan and maan said don't worry geet. Just stay calm,I know it's impossible but I trust and u can do it.

Geet nodded in yes.

Both go towards a small house.

Geet knock the door and after some time munshi jee open it.

At first munshi jee shocked to see them there.

Geet try to look calm but she cannot forget he is her father but then she remembered every thing , munshi jee's bad intention towards maan's property, his ill treatment towards her mother , his own child .

Geet :- hume aapse kuch baat karna hain.

Munshi jee:- mujhe nehi hain.

Geet:-I know and I don't have any intention to spending my time here with u.

Munshi jee:-good, y r u coming here when u knows very well that I'll never accept u as my daughter. U r no one to me.

Geet shocked and maan held her shoulder strongly and try to say something when geet said I ashamed to call u as my father. u don't hesitate to kill my mother emotions every day, u don't have gut to call ur daughter as ur own, u left ur daughter in street then u manipulated every one and when I'm with u ,

Here gradually geet's voiced chocked and said aapne mujhe aapke saamne dekhte hue bhi mujhe orphan banaya, u never cared for me , u only cared for money, nothing matter. aapne dadi ma ko dhoke me rakha mere baarain mein then u want to  make a business on me , how could do this, how could any man stoop so low.

Munshi jee:- enough of ur lecture now get out from here.I never consider u as my child cause I want son but ur mother fails to give it.

Geet shouts u r shameless person I have ever seen in my life.

Munshi jee shouts just get lost from my house.

Maan roared now and said just close ur mouth u r elder and u r still father of my wife, so I respect u but if u ever try to insult my wife then may be I'll forget every relation. now tell me where is rishav. Where is the property paper of that land.

Munshi jee evily smiles and said I'll never tell u.

Maan wickedly smiles and said ok then I know how to bring that out.

Maan held geet's hand and left the placed.

Munshi jee think what will maan do now, he knows maan is capable of everything.

Maan just made some few calls and then said geet,

Geet who is try to control her emotions and her tears but fails. She turned and hugged maan and said I thought may be he will accept me but no, he is still stubborn. Y maan y, is there any cursed to born as girl .

Maan hearts broken to see his wife like this and he said no darling, it's just some people think like, not every one.I know it's very hard to accept it .but I'm with u  jaan. Now no more tears, tumhe rote hue dekhte mujhe dard hota hain.

Geet smiles through her tears. Maan kisses those tears and then kissed her forehead.

Geet smiles shyly and said chalo iha se, hum bahar hain sab dekh rehe honge .

Maan said kya jamana hain, aapne patni ko pyaar bhi nehi kar sakta mein.

Geet hit his shoulder playfully and said chalo.

After half an hour they reached hp and maan stopped the car near the hospital.

Geet runs to see her old place, her old hospital.

Maan smiles to see her enthusiasm. He knows very well she is still sad and the reason behind her sadness. Geet try to look happy cause if she look happy then maan will also be happy.

Maan vowed he will never leave munshi jee for causing tears of his wife. For giving her pain.

Maan followed her after parking his car. He informed dadi they reached at hp and at present they r in the hospital for some work.

When maan reached at hospital corridor, he shocked to see the scene, his geet lying in the floor and unconscious.

He runs to her side and take her in his arms, He shouts geeet.

He shook her then carried her and calls doctor.

After checking her up, doctor said she is fine, just some one hit her head.

Maan sat besides her and lovingly caressed her head and placed a kissed on her head.

He call Vicky immediately but said don't tell anything to dadi ma.

Vicky and Priya  arrived and saw maan sat besides geet who is placed her head on his shoulder. They seems to tense and then Vicky saw bandage on geet's head.

Vicky:- bhabi what happen?

Maan and geet look at him and geet said nothing, just minor cut.

Maan:-yes just minor cut and u lost ur conscious for this injury.

Geet looks maan then helplessly Vicky. Her eyes plead him to help her for maan's temper.

Vicky :- bhabi , bro is right, it's not simple, but I wonder who was hit u  and y?

Maan:-I can assume who was but right now I don't want to discuss about it. Then to Vicky, right now, we have to hide it from dadi ma but.

Vicky:- bro u already informed dadi about ur arrival and she is waiting for u in home, it's impossible. Look bro , let's go and we will say something about it,.

Geet:- but dadi ma's health is not good.

Maan:- yes but how much times we will stay here and going some where else, already dadi ma is waiting for us.

Vicky:-isiliye kehe rehi hoon , let's go home and I'll manage the situation , don't worry.

Suddenly Priya falls in the gorund.

Maan look at her and said now what happen to her?

Vicky take her to the doctor and maaneet and Vicky know priya's pregnancy.

Kunal arrived at there and every one congratulates him.

After some they reached at home and dadi ma shocked to see geet like this. She runs and asked what happen?

Vicky told her that bhabi slipped in the hospital floor , injury is not that serious.He assured her then maaneet reassured her but dadi ma scolded maan for her negligence.

Maan accept it. Geet try to cover him but maan squeezed her hand .

Kunal told dadi ma about priya's pregnancy and rest of members congratulate her.

Dadi ma told Priya to take rest , don't' move hurriedly and take rest.She give some important tips to her.

Kunal carried her to their room.

After little lunch geet rest on her room.

Pari enter the room and said how is she? Then she said sorry for her behavior and said she will never repeat her mistake again.

Geet assured her and said it's ok, she is like her younger sister.

Maan entered the room and saw pari is there but he ignored and said he need some time alone with his wife.

Pari nodded and left the room.

Geet:- maan aap aise kyuon baat karte  ho usse,

Maan placed his finger on her lips and said shhhh, bahut bolti ho tum, now take this medicine and sleep some time.

Maan made her eat the medicine and then make her lay in the bed.

After geet dose off to sleep, he receives call from Vicky and found who is that person who hit his geet and y?

Precap :-

Maan mad at every one.maaneet moments.maan told about their child and they decide about their child's name.

Maan left delhi or urgent work.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
hi all
how r u all?

Note:-
sorry for late update.as I'm busy with work .
sorry for any mis take.
 updated next part. pls read it and comment it
 hope u all like it.
 all my silent readers pls press the liked button.
 I'm sending pm u all now but if don't received any pms then pls empty ur inbox , may be ur inbox is full.
all who wants pm from me for this ff pls add me or send me buddy request.
pls press the liked button also.
pm list will be update soon.
I know this may be boring part .
I'll post another part soon , cause I'm wrting another part now, it's depends on u now how fast u'll  comment and how fast I'll update next part.
pls comments friends , ur comments inspired me lots.
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago
updated next part.
pls read it and comment.

awesome maaneet moments!!!!

wonder how can a father stoop so low!!!!

pari's sudden changeness.......wonder whether she is upto anything!!

loved it..........wonderful part!!!!

great update.....awsme........plzz add me in ur pm list.....
it seems geet will b pregnant as well....continue soon