FF Pyaar ,dosti aur Duriyan pt25 pg 144 dt 06.06

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 hi all
 how r u all?
  starting the new thread,
Hi geetains , maanatians
how r u all?
Happy dusshera  and subho vijaya dashami to all of u.

ok, now come tot he point , I'm really bored and from the long time, I have some concept about maaneet story that will be very different from the show.

This is story of a two people who loves each other unconditionally. Who marry to each other but their past are not good in fact very bad and left many scars in their life.

Maan Singh Khurana:-28 yrs old handsome, dashing army captain. He is very responsible but very stubborn. He is strong mind and control mind but never loose temper easily. He is mixture of angry young man and but soft from the inside. he as no one except his wife geet ...

Geet Maan Singh Khurana:-24 yrs old.She is orphan. currently house wife cause she is expecting. Especially she is doctor. She has no one except maan...

More character will be introduced later.

What is love, are we know about it, or are we know the definition of love?

Love, what is the definition of love. Can we know the meaning of love? May be yes, or may be not.
Hum, pyaar ki kaya naam dete hain, kai tarah se express karte hain lkein iye ek aise feelings hain jisse sirf samjhna chaiye ,koi isse samjha nehi sakta.
Love is purity, trust,loyalty, honesty , sacrifice and more than worship.Yes,It's worship cause it's touch our soul.It's an unconditional bond between two person or more than two soul.

hum pyaar karte hain, kyuon ki pyaar kia nehi jata iye ho jata hain.It's a feeling which is share by two peoples till their death.

Two lovers born into this life
Each born alone half of a whole

It's not a simple story, it's very complicated story, but it's not like that something happen and a simple story changed and became complicated story'..

Concept:-
Captain Maan Singh Khurana going to a village for some personal work or can we say cause of his dadi ma's wish. He met with geet and after some days geet come with him .She start working with his dadi ma. Both are sharing some deep bonding but still maan maintain some distance ''.Geet feels some attraction towards maan .but for some reason maan marry to geet and then everything gonna change in their life.
 Will maan falls in love .will geet ever realize that her attraction was actually love for maan? What is or are the reason for maaneet marriage? What past they (maaneet) have?
Will maaneet ever be live happily together?

hope u all like it.
 pls  tell me ur views here. if u like then ,I'll continue it.

Index:-
Concept:- page1
Part1:-Page5
Part2:-Page12
Part3:-Page19
Promo of part 4:- page27
Part4:-Page32
Part5:-Page41
Part6:-Page52
Part7:-Page63
Part8:-Page74
Part9:-page85
Part10:-Page96
Part11:-Page105
Part12:-Page116
Part13:-Page128
Part14:-Page134
Link of old thread :-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1512474

Link of this  ,2nd thread:-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567133
part15:-Page2
Part16:-Page14
Part17:-Page29
Part18:-Page46
Promo of part 19:-Page54
Part19:-Page 69
Promo of Part20:-Page76
Part 20:-Page 86
Part21:-Page95
Part22:-Page104
Part23:-Page 117
Promo of part 24:-Page 126
Final Part of Season 1 :-Page 129

Season two promo part 25 :-Page 138
Part 25:-Page 144

summary of the  till now:-
maaneet married to each other. geet loves maan but maan don't know about love but he really cares for geet, likes her and respect her. both childhood friend. geet is orphan and maan is grand son of Savitri khurana.
later maaneet found about munshi jee who is father of geet but don't like geet as she is daughter. geet's mother died after geet born.
 maaneet taking care of their new family. dadi.
 maan is an army officer and do his duty well.
 geet is a doctor and taking care of khurana hospital.
 dadi loves maaneet . maaneet told dadi about munshi jee and his group.
 vicky and his friends come to khurana mansion.
 pari have some feeling for maan and sameera also have some feeling for maan.
 maan don't like them.
maan is little hot temper but geet know how to handle him.
 both understand each other well but still fight with each other like child.
maaneet are ready to go again hp for some reason.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats. D stry z jst awesum do cont.
bobbydoll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

thanks dear
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvdhrishti

congrats. D stry z jst awesum do cont.

Thanks dear
I'll continue within 20mins.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweginju

congrats for the new thread

Thanks dear.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for the new thread yaar..do post the next update soon,,,,
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrk_1

congrats for the new thread yaar..do post the next update soon,,,,

Thanks  dear.
I'll update it now.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Next Part:-

Maan lay besides her and noticed geet snuggle next to him and shivering badly. He placed a hand on her forehead and found it's little burning, he tucked her with a blanket and uff this girl na , never take care of herself.kya karu isski mein.

Maan :- nehi aise blanket se cover karne kuch nehi hoga, I have to give her medicine and food.

He look at their luggage and find little snacks said isse hi kaam chalana hoga… and medicine also.

Maan:- geet, get up sona,

Geet;- hmm, pls let me  sleep. Maan

Maan:- ok , but let eat it first. Sona.

After some moments, geet reluctantly get up and said u have problem with my sleep also.

Maan smile and said  mrs Khurana now eat it and gave her snacks but geet rufused , maan said psl geet u have fever and with out any food I cannot give u medicine .now eat something.

Geet make a baby face and said I don't like it.

Maan roll his eyes and said geet, ok have these biscuits atleast.

Geet nodded and finish couple of biscuits and then said now, maan smiles and give her paracetamol for reducing the temperature and asked do u have any problem in ur throat?

Geet:- no.

Maan:- now sleep.

Geet lays on the bed and maan carrassed her head and geet slowly dose off to sleep.Maan still carrassed her head and kiss her hair .

Next day morning, maan wake up early and found get is looking at him.

Maan:-  good morning, jaldi uth gaye.

Geet smiles back and said morning, ha baas thori der pehele.

Suddenly geet placed her head on maan's arm and said maan, I'm sorry.

Maan shocked to hear it and said y and what sorry?

Geet get up and said I forced u to marry me.

Maan:-  get up and held her shoulder and said look at me.

Geet turns and look at his eyes when maan said  remember most important thing about me, no one dare to force me,  it's my choice to marry u, yes there is some reason but now I want this marriage will work.

Geet:- but  y? U don't love me, then y r u waisting ur time here? May be u'll find a better girl than me. May be she will love  u and vice- versa.

Maan get up from the bed and said  hmm. Let's go , change dress.

Geet:- ans me and then pull him and by sudden pull maan lost his balance and falls on geet.

Get lay on the bed and maan on top of her..Maan face very close to her and both loss each other eyes.

Maan then slowly said geet, if u trusts me then u'll understand me and my reason of and  y I don't want to break this marriage?

Maan get up from geet and said get up and go ready.

Geet: - no first tell me.I don't know anything. Well for dadi ma.

Maan:-thanks for understandgin me well now ,I'm going to take shower and if u have little time for me then order breaks fast and don't go out side with out shawl as u have fever last time and till now u r  not well fully.

Geet pouted her lips and said haar time gussa, ek baar khul ke nehi bol sakte ho , kyuon iye shaadi torna dehi chathe ho, peheli o meine baat karne accha lgata hain , pata hain but aapke patni ko peheli aacha nehi lagta.

Maan:- dekho but his cell ring and he pick it and said vicky we will be there by  night.

Geet heard it and said night but y?

Vicky from other side but bro, y, if there is any problem then tell me?

Maan:- no actually I was bearing ur bhabi's nonstop drama so , when it'll be complete , we will try to re start our journey  and but soon geet hit him by pillow and snatched the phone and said geet, nothing happen ur brother want to stay here cause night journey  is not safe in high way, we will reached by evening,don't worry.anyway, how is dadi ma?

Vicky:- she is fine , and now busy with pari.

Geet :-ok,  vicky.

Vicky smiles and said don't worry bhabi, I'm taking care of dadi and pari is here also.

Geet smiles and said thanks Vicky. After some time she cuts the call and saw maan standing there and his both hands are on his hips.

Geet murmur now what happen? Y r u giving me this look.

Maan:- will stop ur chatter box for some time and go ready or stay here.

Geet:- hmmmm. But first u give me the reason of our marriage and y u want to continue it?

Maan:- do u have any problem.

Geet:- no.

Maan:- then ,  don't ask me again and again.

Geet:-ok fine, don't tell me , who ,I'm  . huh.

Maan turns and enter the washroom.

Here geet giggles  to see maan  like this.Geet:- so captain Khurana, u r really fool , u don't know that y  u want to continue this marriage.  U love me but don't know or don't want to tell me , uff what will I do with u? u r really child. ok honey my sweet husband I'll continue this game also and soon u'll confess ur love.

Maan came out and said geet, go and quick.I'll order the break fast as u forget to order the breakfast.

Geet bit her lower lips and said sorry,

After their breakfast  maan again give her some antibiotic and said don't try to argue with me now. U r doctor but u forget basic thing when u start any medicine then full fill the course other wise the affect will reduce from next term. Now eat it .

Maan call vicky and said  except u no one can give  medicine to dadi ma.

Vicky  said ok but want to know the reason.

Maan:-I'll tell u later.

Here at HP, in pari's room, pari sitting in the bed and looking at some pic and said   u reject me and told me that u'll never get married to any one but u  married to geet and  u declared it's  a love marriage , how could u broke my heart.I'll never forgive u.

Pinky know the door and pari quickly said wait,

Pari weeps her tears and washed her face and open the door.

Pinky said what happen?

Pari:- don't ask me, I want to pick that book but un fortunately dust falls on my eyes.

Pinky:- oh no , how's it now?

Pari:- much better,.

Pinky:- ok, le'ts go  some where.

Pari:-ok.

Both of them going out side.

Here, Maaneet is ready to leave,Geet looking at maan and said  kya hum uha…

Maan paid all bill in the hotels and said nehi munshi jee uha nehi hain, vicky informed me about it  but I doubt may be we have to face Rishav and rahul there.

Geet:- tum mere bolne se pehele kaise sab samajh jate ho.

maan:- well same applicable to u geetu, mere bolne se pehele samajh jate ho, but still we have to communicate more cause still we fight,.

Maan call kunal and heard there are waiting for them

Maan introduce kunal and her wife to geet.

Geet says hello to both of them,

Kunal:- well I have my car and will drive it, aur aap dono aapne car se aajao.I think both of u need some private place, nayi nayi shaadi hui hain.

Geet  murmur. Ha naam ka hi nayi nayi shaadi hua hain humara.

Maan heard it and smirks.

Maaneet sit in the car.

After some time maan's phone ring and it's pari.

Maan cut the call.

Geet:- pick up na, may be she will tell something,

Maan glare at geet and said just sit silently.

Geet:- hmm, and turn her face.

At after noon , maan told driver to stop the car near dhaba.

Geet turns her face.

Maan :- let's go and complete our lunch first.

Maaneet saw together. Maan order geet's fav  food for lunch.Kunal and her wife said they will meet them late, cause they will go some market near the city.

Maaneet nodded.

Geet:- lagta hain kuna bhaiya jaan bhoojh ke aise kar rehe hain.

Maan:- yes, he want to spend time with her wife alone.

Geet:- hmm, lucky.

Maan:- hmmm.

Maan look tensed and said geet,I want to tell u something,

Geet put a roti on her mouth and raised her hands to feed maan also .

Maan take the roti from her hand and said pari and her wrong work and her proposal .

Geet smiles and said captain Khurana I guess it , yes it's u who told me about it but I guessed something wronged with her. I fel like that specially the way she looks at u and me.

Maan:- aur tumhe koi problem nehi.

Geet:- abhi tak usne kuch aisa kya nehi but baad meine agar she will cross her limit then I'll not leave her.

Maan:- hmm , possessive. Well if I feel but before he could complete the sentence geet hold his coller and pull him and said don't u dare to do it think about it.I'll not leave u either also.

Maan smiles and said yes I see it now.

Geet smiles and both complete their food.

At the evening both reached hp. Vicky send a servant who take their luggage.

Maaneet entert the home and dadi said now both of found time to come here.

Maaneet take blessing from her and then geet hugged her and said dadi ma.

Kunal and her wife came and take blessing from them.

Kunal noticed pari there and don't feel good.

Dadi ma told every one take rest specially maaneet and kunal and his wife.

Vicky and pinky and adi join dadi ma spend time with her. While sasha and tasha doing some planning for day after tomorrow picnic,

Pari return to her room and don't feel good to see maaneet happy together.

Here in the room, geet feels little dizzy and maan said what happen

Maan hold her and said what happen geet?

Geet hold his arms and said nothing just feeling little dizzy.

Maan:- take rest.

Geet:- maan , my cloths are not  good, let me change first pls.

Maan:- but.

Geet:- I'm going no where. Pls just going to wash room and will change my cloths.

Maan:-hmm, if any help needed then call me.

After changing the cloth geet came out and maan saw her pale face and feels guilty.

Geet notice this on maan's eyes. She stand close to him and cups his face and said captain Khurana I like ur angry face more than this sad face. Now give me back my angry young man now.

Maan smiles and said u know na how to make me happy?

Geet:- yes. I know, after all,I'm ur geet.

Maan:-how r u feeling now?

Geet:- good.

Maan:- ok but still u should take rest here and no movement.

Geet:- but maan ,If I'll stay here then dadi will be worried and who will make food for every one.

Maan:-dadi will understand and I'll prepare the food.

Geet:- wiase kal raat kaise kya khana khaya tha , tum sahi kehe rhethe mein hi galat hoon, dadi ko iha ekele.

Maan:- geet,  can't u forget last night.

Geet smiles and said no. cause last time is one of my special day with my sadu husband .

Maan give her fake  angry glare and said geeeet.

Geet laughs and said see.

Maan smiles and said now sit here.I'll change and come back soon.

After change in track suit and black vest , maan standing infront of  mirror and said geet, how r u feeling now?

Geet:-  maan, stop being over protective. I'm not a kid,It's just small fever .

Maan:-I know u r not a kid but it's my fault if I  worried about health and  never will  ask u any  thing related to ur health.

Geet get up and higged him from behind and said maan, u r really changed now, I want my angry young man but tina bhi gussa nehi, pls maan.I'm alright If I'm feeling not well then I'll tell u first . trust me..

Maan turns and hugged her tightly and said I'll make the food for to night.

Geet:-ok, but,I'll go with u.

Maan:- no.

Geet:- I'll if u not then ,I'll skip my dinner.

Maan:- geetttt.

Geet laughs at his irritation.

Maan:-accha lagta hain mujhe pareshan karke.

Both maaneet heading towards the kitchen.

But vicky said wow, look at the loving couple  ek sath aarehe hain.

Dadi ma:- stop teasing . she noticed geet look  little pale and asked what happen beta?

Maan:- oh dadi ma.

Get quickly hold his hand and said nothing dadi ma. Baas little tired due to journey .

Dadi :-oh, take rest then .

Geet:- oh dinner.

Vicky:- bhabi , already maids made dinner fo today.We will eat tonight early, we will go for picnic tomorrow.actually pehele thik tha, we will go day after tomorrow. But then.

Maan:- pehele mujhe se puch liya hota toh, dekh nehi raha hain tere bhabi ko tiredness hain, no picnic tomorrow.

Pinky:- but maan.

Geet:- no.it's ok,We will go tomorrow.I'm fine.

Maan:- geet , u r not fine and it's my final decision now no more argument.

Geet:- but maan,

Maan  leave the place angrily and here pari saw it and smile .

Pari:- oh oh so captain Khurana angry on his darling wife . good.I should take advantage of this now.

Here, geer feels sad to see maan like this. And runs behind maan.

Vicky:- dadi ma when I'll see them behaved like mature or r they will behave like this   till my hair will gray.

Dadi laughs and said hummm,I love the second option.

Adi laughs and said same here.

Vicky:- my loss.

Here at the terrace, maan standing alone when some one hug him from behind.

Precap:- no.

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
updated next part. pls read it and comment it.
 hope u all like it.
all my silent readers pls press the liked button also.
I'll send pm soon. who don't received any pm then pls empty ur inbox.
 any one want  pm from me then pms add me or send buddy request.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago