India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Tracks i want to see covered in YIH..

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
FInally YIH is going through some really good-and a wee bit confusing twists and trurns....
but there are some aspects-just 2 or three that have been mentioned but left hanging...
and i want to see those tracks happening!
Mr Anjaana Track:-
I doubt if The Akshay-Manjiri secret friend track was created just for the heck of it....there must be something more to this track....the main reason why Akshay made that account was to tell Manjiri all those things that he couldnt tell her directly-i hope they do take this track forward...so that he ATLEAST tells her what he feels..
Ajay's Mystrey Track:-
So Ajaytold us why is he so traumatized etc,and why its reflected in this behvaiour!,but i dont think a 2 minute jhat pat explanation justified the whole thing....i want to know the WHOLE story-if not at one go,atleast bit by bit...and maybe a reunion with his mother too...cos im not at all satisfied with the way they have handeled it...Ajays behavious,his impulsiveness needs a proper justification
Manjiris Aunt Track:-
If anyone watched the show from the begining may know that Manjiri has an aunt,who was quite like Manjiri,and when Manjiri was a child,she ran away from home,thats the reason why she isnt mentioned very often,beause Chaturvedi doesnt like her...i think the charcter and her back story should be touched upon...the reason??for one  it explains Chaturvedis behavious,and also because it will give Manjiri the view of a life she could have possibly lived,before the BIG twist takes place
what do youll think?
purely my POV
cheers!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Wishes-ram92SomerholicGirlfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I really want to see the MR. ANJAANA track that you mentioned...........bcoz i want to see AKSHARI track moving..........Embarrassed

AKSHAY & MANJARI make a very cute couple............Embarrassed
Really want to see their love story soon  !!!!!!!!!!  Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu07WooHooHaha21

ram92 IF-Dazzler
ram92
ram92

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
those three tracks u mention need to be properly discuss in this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Hmm I completely agree by ur take.. They need to explore that Ajay's mystery!! It so does not make sense that 2min explanation.. I wasn't satisfied either..

Regarding that friendsbook thing I again agree.. I feel the cvs start with somethng and as soon as it goes well they just leave that track on the side.. But I hope this friendsbook one picks up again..

Abt Manjari's aunt I don't remember so can't say much abt it.. But the above 2tracks shud be covered indeed!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index