Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya questioning abhay like a wife (Page 2)

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
she sounded like she has all the rights to question him...it was funny LOLbut the scene was intense...the way she said come on come on abhay,i felt thank god she didnt have any weapon otherwise she would have killed abhay if he refuses to open his mouth...for abhay her eyes are enough to kill himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
LOL correct Piya is gonna be a possessive wife..for sure..
But she's nabalik now till she become 18 i.e next yr.. So Abhay can relax..now but Ekta maaiya ka koi bharosa nahi.. The next thing she'll do may be is child marriage..LOL
Abhay..ka kya hoga..he's gonna get more frustrated..

Sia889

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
awww what a cute post n alanysis...she truly is possesive abt him just as he is abt her.....Get together already!lol....their souls already belong to eachother so get on with the rest aswell!lol...would love to see them get married one day..*sigh*

Sia889

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
achaa i have one doubt (no offenses to anyone though) why do  they talk bringing there faces so close to each otherConfused???
muh main ghuss ke kyun baat karten hianShocked

Edited by sia88 - 20 December 2010 at 11:58am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia88

Like the authority which she grills him,and poor guy answers each quests too...not to forget WITH PATIENCE as though he is answerable to her..
ahh the couple is growing on me each time i watch them

they are one cute...hot couple......and abhay have no choice but to answer all her questions.....and with all patience...thats amazing.....she is too possessive...obsessed about him....

they are growing in us  every day....

Sia889

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena31

she sounded like she has all the rights to question him...it was funny LOLbut the scene was intense...the way she said come on come on abhay,i felt thank god she didnt have any weapon otherwise she would have killed abhay if he refuses to open his mouth...for abhay her eyes are enough to kill himEmbarrassed

i agree with you.....LOLLOLLOL
well she has the rights...afterall abhay is her husband in all ways....LOLLOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

LOL correct Piya is gonna be a possessive wife..for sure..
But she's nabalik now till she become 18 i.e next yr.. So Abhay can relax..now but Ekta maaiya ka koi bharosa nahi.. The next thing she'll do may be is child marriage..LOL
Abhay..ka kya hoga..he's gonna get more frustrated..

piya has already turn to 18 years old...remember her birthday...she is all set to marry....well i don't mind provided its only abhay and only abhay raichand.....

when anurag-taani could do child marriage in tere liye....then abhay-piya too can get married....which will happen future i think.....

well abhay to phas gaya bechara
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

awww what a cute post n alanysis...she truly is possesive abt him just as he is abt her.....Get together already!lol....their souls already belong to eachother so get on with the rest aswell!lol...would love to see them get married one day..*sigh*

i completely agree with you.....me too love to see them get married one day....they are already behaving as a husband-wife in all mannerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index