piya questioning abhay like a wife

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
piya is so funny at times...the way she questions abhay about T...maithilli and all that girls....she sounds like a wife yaar......such a possessive wife.....the way she questions abhay who is maithilli in the precap...wow she sounded like a wife who wants to know what secret her husband is hiding from her....is he having an lillicit relationship...abhay like a typical husband fed up with her questions.....

well the scenes were too intense and passionate.....but then piya's tone was like a wife.....

she is one possessive wife of abhay who can't even stand her own lookalike with abhay......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in future...abhay are restricted from girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well i don't blame her because in her soul she have accepted abhay as her soulmate...husband...so as a wife she have the right to know the girls in his life....but bechara abhay was frustrated with her questionsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3Devi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes you are right. The way Piya questioned Ahbay was just like a wife questioned her husband who have some relationship with other women. 
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaya3Devi

Yes you are right. The way Piya questioned Ahbay was just like a wife questioned her husband who have some relationship with other women. 

true...i was cracking up laughing when i saw the precap when she was questioning abhay abt maithilli....🀣🀣.......it was so funny.....abhay like a typical husband frustrated with her questions.....she was in a tone like as if abhay is cheating on their marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

true...i was cracking up laughing when i saw the precap when she was questioning abhay abt maithilli....🀣🀣.......it was so funny.....abhay like a typical husband frustrated with her questions.....she was in a tone like as if abhay is cheating on their marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol thats very funny,but then like them both anways
nice post pal
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
They are one soul.. She cant help it ;)
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia88

lol thats very funny,but then like them both anways
nice post pal

AbhiYa fight is just like husband-wife....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...infact i will say husband-wife😳😳.....
till now whatever they are doing doesn't seem like girfriend-boyfriend but husband-wife....when the sister ask piya...is he your boyfriend she says no waysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but then she knows why she says no...because abhay can't be her boyfriend...he is her husband...soulmateπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

They are one soul.. She cant help it ;)

so true...they are so cute when they behave like husband-wife.....😳😳😳😳

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Like the authority which she grills him,and poor guy answers each quests too...not to forget WITH PATIENCE as though he is answerable to her..
ahh the couple is growing on me each time i watch them
Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
Maoh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she sounded like she has all the rights to question him...it was funny πŸ˜†but the scene was intense...the way she said come on come on abhay,i felt thank god she didnt have any weapon otherwise she would have killed abhay if he refuses to open his mouth...for abhay her eyes are enough to kill him😳
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜† correct Piya is gonna be a possessive wife..for sure..
But she's nabalik now till she become 18 i.e next yr.. So Abhay can relax..now but Ekta maaiya ka koi bharosa nahi.. The next thing she'll do may be is child marriage..πŸ˜†
Abhay..ka kya hoga..he's gonna get more frustrated..