India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

piya questioning abhay like a wife

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
piya is so funny at times...the way she questions abhay about T...maithilli and all that girls....she sounds like a wife yaar......such a possessive wife.....the way she questions abhay who is maithilli in the precap...wow she sounded like a wife who wants to know what secret her husband is hiding from her....is he having an lillicit relationship...abhay like a typical husband fed up with her questions.....

well the scenes were too intense and passionate.....but then piya's tone was like a wife.....

she is one possessive wife of abhay who can't even stand her own lookalike with abhay......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

in future...abhay are restricted from girlsLOLLOLLOL

well i don't blame her because in her soul she have accepted abhay as her soulmate...husband...so as a wife she have the right to know the girls in his life....but bechara abhay was frustrated with her questionsLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mages - 19 December 2010 at 5:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsytobinaewaMaohkasucrazym001Sia889.:.MONA.:.

Gaya3Devi Senior Member
Gaya3Devi
Gaya3Devi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Yes you are right. The way Piya questioned Ahbay was just like a wife questioned her husband who have some relationship with other women. 
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3Devi

Yes you are right. The way Piya questioned Ahbay was just like a wife questioned her husband who have some relationship with other women. 

true...i was cracking up laughing when i saw the precap when she was questioning abhay abt maithilli....ROFLROFL.......it was so funny.....abhay like a typical husband frustrated with her questions.....she was in a tone like as if abhay is cheating on their marriageLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia889

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

true...i was cracking up laughing when i saw the precap when she was questioning abhay abt maithilli....ROFLROFL.......it was so funny.....abhay like a typical husband frustrated with her questions.....she was in a tone like as if abhay is cheating on their marriageLOLLOL

lol thats very funny,but then like them both anways
nice post pal
kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
They are one soul.. She cant help it ;)

Sia889

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia88

Originally posted by Mages

lol thats very funny,but then like them both anways
nice post pal

AbhiYa fight is just like husband-wife....LOLLOLLOL...infact i will say husband-wifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....
till now whatever they are doing doesn't seem like girfriend-boyfriend but husband-wife....when the sister ask piya...is he your boyfriend she says no waysLOLLOL...but then she knows why she says no...because abhay can't be her boyfriend...he is her husband...soulmateEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLWinkWink

Sia889

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasucrazy

They are one soul.. She cant help it ;)

so true...they are so cute when they behave like husband-wife.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Like the authority which she grills him,and poor guy answers each quests too...not to forget WITH PATIENCE as though he is answerable to her..
ahh the couple is growing on me each time i watch them

Edited by sia88 - 19 December 2010 at 6:03am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index