Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

whos the sexy guy ? (Page 8)

Poll Question: sexy guy in the house?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
78 [81.25%]
18 [18.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by samFan

LOL
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Cutelicious

main tujse bade ho re ..neelam behen nahi aunty ki barabar haiLOL


Oh yeah! What do you have against poor Neelam? She is so pretty and loving and caring. Can you tweet for Sam and ask for votes every goddamn week ? Tongue


i have nothing against her..its jus that sameer comes in between LOL
ofcourse i can.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


You are coming between themAngry And please .. I know you won't. One night stand, right? Tongue
daand mat mujhe baare behan ho Cry ..shes comin between us bol kya kar lege Angry
i said every night will be like one night standLOLLOL

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii........... Mera Samu one night stand nahi kar sakta........................... dust ladki tum mere Samu ko bigaar ne ki soch na bhi mat................. 
abbe tu kaha se tapak paada ..dust ladki tu hai
sam mujse pyar karta hai dont be jealous Embarrassed

Mai mere Samu ki izzat lutne se bachane ayee hu dust ladki............ Bhagwan ke liye usey chor do.............. Use  buri nazar se mat dekho.....................  LOL
main koi ravaan nahi aur sam koi sita nahi jo tum pachane aogi ..chaal fhutLOL

Sam can be Draupadi..... and we all can be Pandavs........ what say????  lol

Manzoor hai to bolo?????

Dust ladki you live in Egypt kya???

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Cutelicious

daand mat mujhe baare behan ho Cry ..shes comin between us bol kya kar lege Angry
i said every night will be like one night standLOLLOL


Cutieeeeeeeeee ... dur hoja Neelam ke Sam se varnaaa acccha nahi hogaAngryLOL
u are sucha bad girl ..sam se uska real pyaar (me) cheen ki fake de rahe ho AngryLOL
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by samFan

LOL
Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Cutelicious

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Cutelicious

main tujse bade ho re ..neelam behen nahi aunty ki barabar haiLOL


Oh yeah! What do you have against poor Neelam? She is so pretty and loving and caring. Can you tweet for Sam and ask for votes every goddamn week ? Tongue


i have nothing against her..its jus that sameer comes in between LOL
ofcourse i can.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


You are coming between themAngry And please .. I know you won't. One night stand, right? Tongue
daand mat mujhe baare behan ho Cry ..shes comin between us bol kya kar lege Angry
i said every night will be like one night standLOLLOL

Nahiiiiiiiiiiii........... Mera Samu one night stand nahi kar sakta........................... dust ladki tum mere Samu ko bigaar ne ki soch na bhi mat................. 
abbe tu kaha se tapak paada ..dust ladki tu hai
sam mujse pyar karta hai dont be jealous Embarrassed

Mai mere Samu ki izzat lutne se bachane ayee hu dust ladki............ Bhagwan ke liye usey chor do.............. Use  buri nazar se mat dekho.....................  LOL
main koi ravaan nahi aur sam koi sita nahi jo tum pachane aogi ..chaal fhutLOL

Sam can be Draupadi..... and we all can be Pandavs........ what say????  lol

Manzoor hai to bolo?????

Dust ladki you live in Egypt kya???
manzoor nahi hai ..but i'll give him to u guys once i get over him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
nahi dust ladki ..main uk mai hoTongue
Aleena12 IF-Dazzler
Aleena12
Aleena12

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 3125

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

I dont find them sexy.. but they fine jaise bhi hai

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Joined: 01 November 2010
Posts: 7845

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
@Cutelicious..........

Hey Bhagwan.............. yeh padne se pehle mai andhi kyon nahi ho gayee.......... yeh Dust Ladki mere Samu ko sachha pyar nahi karti sirf time pass karne ki soch rahi hai................

Dust Ladki Dont u dare to get over our cute Samy ever.......... U must love him for life........... 


Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2372

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Rama the Saviour is on and KHALIJI is looking mighty fineHeart
Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Joined: 06 January 2006
Posts: 11633

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

@Cutelicious..........

Hey Bhagwan.............. yeh padne se pehle mai andhi kyon nahi ho gayee.......... yeh Dust Ladki mere Samu ko sachha pyar nahi karti sirf time pass karne ki soch rahi hai................

Dust Ladki Dont u dare to get over our cute Samy ever.......... U must love him for life........... 


whts a dust ladki ..bohut bol diya ab band karAngryLOL
main chahiye yeh karo main chahiye woh karo mere marzi Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yellowflower

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Joined: 07 June 2005
Posts: 4183

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

i just want to see sameer beatin himEmbarrassed
plus BB people do check the forums to see the popularity come on vote guys Tongue

y isnt there an option called... neither

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Whos the winner from our Forum-Vote now ;

2

Author: Showbizz   Replies: 12   Views: 711

Showbizz 12 711 21 November 2008 at 8:57am by Cute_Tulip
whos the dirtiest housemate?

Author: tv666   Replies: 8   Views: 1330

tv666 8 1330 30 October 2008 at 2:01am by tv666
Our sexy Bahu Rakhi Sawant!

2

Author: Fairy_Aashoo   Replies: 10   Views: 784

Fairy_Aashoo 10 784 23 February 2007 at 3:14pm by charmed_girl
Rakhi to play a sexy bahu

Author: rosewood104   Replies: 8   Views: 659

rosewood104 8 659 18 February 2007 at 4:17pm by charmed_girl
Rakhi becomes sexy bahu

Author: rosewood104   Replies: 8   Views: 615

rosewood104 8 615 18 February 2007 at 3:16pm by Meena1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index